September 24, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- The Lord Will Protect Me From All Evil

6 Likes

/whips welcome Mat(thew 25:35) from under @Robbie and slaps it down in front of @SoldierforChrist

Huge welcome Harrison, to this forum and fellowship under Christ :]

14 Likes

…couldn’t have timed that visual representation of the welcome mat better @Jimbo

8 Likes

Yup I agree with you 100 % about Perry Stone, everybody should stay far away from that dude. As far as the east is from the west :+1:

5 Likes

OK, Maybe that’s why my wife never called me that. Well at least not where I could hear her. So thanks for putting me in that category sister. lol…

Glad to share the love! Time to go hide my red face for a while.

Maranatha

7 Likes

That’s fine Rodney but please bear in mind there may be a fine line between considering an exegesis strange or problematic and promulgating a polemic:

In Christ

8 Likes

Yeah, I was referring to the UN 7 year peace plan as being the Daniel 9:27 covenant. That of course is speculation not based on reality so it does not go against any sound doctrine.

Fact is the UN has not been successful in any of its goals like reducing extreme poverty by 2015. After this failure they moved the proverbial goal posts to 2030.

9 Likes

Kindly forgive us.
I know there have been several new posters and also several long-term members who have only recently decided to jump in to post.
It can get confusing.

I’m generally skimming through, so a lot can get by me.

That said,

:hugs: Welcome Here!! :hugs:

13 Likes

:dart: :rofl: Heart emoji is too limiting sometimes. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

So SORRY Harrison

WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME,

Please forgive me for not seeing you before.
May the flees of a thousand camels infect my armpits for the sorrow I caused you my dear brother.
:joy: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :laughing:

Blessings.

18 Likes

…my camel takes humpbrage with the presumption that it has fleas :\

Expect to hear from his Llama Llawyer.

13 Likes

Welcome from me and my little friend.

9 Likes

Yes…this is what people are forgetting!
It will be outright horrific right from the get go at the opening of the first seal, and there will be no mistaking it because we will be gone, and the restrainer removed. All hades will brake out on earth.
I would predict that many who are left behind will return to the Bible in great fear.
Those who are left behind, but have the knowledge to understand it, will recognize the AC as soon as he approves the 7-year peace pact with Israel.
That will be his give away, but most will not believe it at first due to his popularity, because he will have all the logical answers to quell their fears.
Then at the three and a half year mark he will turn on everyone demanding to be worshiped, and to take the mark of the beast, or die by beheading.

As a side bar:
It truly cracks me up when I hear people suggest that some will go out kicking and screaming when they are raptured.

It does not matter if you are pre-trib, mid-trib, pre-wrath or post trib.
What will count, will be if you are a Born Again new creation in Christ at the first resurrection / rapture.

You will go in a nanosecond. You will not be able to react.
You will hear the trumpet call of God, and be in His presence in the clouds in your new resurrected body. And so we will be with our Lord forever.
The trumpet is about to sound. Don’t be left behind.

11 Likes

or one dog…

5 Likes

I agree with @pbandj Heart emojis are too limiting sometimes. Hee hee.

5 Likes

wh…MY EYESZS!!

6 Likes

Don’t know yet still …

8 Likes

Thanks. I really appreciate it.

6 Likes

Oh no problem. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it

5 Likes