September 25,2022: Bible Prophecy Update - Stockholm Syndrome

No problem at all, Chrissy! You will learn as you go; we are all still learning!:hibiscus:

3 Likes

Very fitting for the initial fear that was subsequently transformed by the numerous mind games and scare tactics resulting in the masses of most victims been my blinded to the evil that started it all and will continue it all…… right into the master manipulator of the AC and his rule where blind loyalty will continue.

4 Likes

Jesus, please come quickly

stay close to Jesus
you’re not strong
He’s Strong!

20 Likes

I must admit with the current world chaos, the father of lies has tried to slip this idiotic lie into my head once or twice. I mean, WHAT IF this beloved forum is all just a plethora of AI personalities that are waiting to turn on me…WHAT IF @DallasT isn’t really a Giggling Grandma or @BayouBushi isn’t really a crocheting, cajun jack of all trades who is sharing his wealth of knowledge for our benefit…?!!
:flushed::exploding_head: :rofl::joy::rofl:

13 Likes

If this offends anyone, I will remove it.

@pbandj You crack me up - especially since I thought at one time that one of the people I talked to on a PM was an AI. Hee Hee.
Now would an AI write Hee Hee at the craziest times as I do. I think not. Hee Hee. They are more intelligent than I am. And what kind of a crazy AI would try to be a crocheting, cajun jack of all Trades. Just TOO Funny.
Thank you. You just don’t know how much I needed that laugh right about now.

stop p

14 Likes

FLCCC presentation by Dr Paul Marik selected slides for vaccine-injured, more info can be found at FLCCC website itself.

---------------------------------

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes
7 Likes

I know, AI is not that creative…yet. bwahaahaaa!!!
giphy(5)

5 Likes

Somebody made a deepfake of Alex Jones, but the voice definitely does not sound like the real one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRd0GsqfWxY&t=412s

Just as predicted. A collapse is beginning globally
Come quickly Lord, please even this hour

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I can relate. My daughter is a narcissist, but I believe it is demonic. She walked away from the faith of her childhood and got involved in Astrology and the New Age. She is now going to church, but I think she is using it as a security blanket. Deep inside I believe she knows that there is something terribly wrong. She abused her husband for 10 years and finally kicked him out after Christmas, after knocking him out in front of my house. I gave him shelter and now she declared me dead. She also wants my grand kids to have nothing to do with me. However my son on law shares his time with me and this is a splinter in her eyes. Her fury, rage and hate are relentless.

6 Likes

8 Likes

haha that is always a possibility is it not?

1 Like

On what, the Poise and Tranquility it takes to be Always Discreet while telling that joke? Will you Prevail? That Depends…
:crazy_face:

6 Likes

In regards to the climate change article, it was good! This is my go to verse for why we do not need to worry about climate change.

Romans 8:20 For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope 21 the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the freedom and glory of the children of God.

22 We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time.

We’ve been experiencing birth pangs of the Messiah. Also i think in Matthew 24, Jesus says the earth will be reeling to and fro like a drunken man. It’ll get a whole lot worse going forward as we know, then Jesus is going to make all things new! God’s got this! i am so thankful for biblical truth!

4 Likes

Our prayers are for you and you daughter - please have peace in our LORD AND SAVIOUR - JESUS CRIST - blessing on you sister and peace be unto you -MARANATHA

5 Likes
2 Likes

It’s Livestreaming now… maybe retry later or you can go to Generation2434 YT channel.
Try clicking it twice and it should open up.

I wanted to share this Bible verse with you @Pastor JD pastor JD :
Psalm 109:
“Help me, O Lord my God!
Save me according to Your steadfast love!
Let them know that this is Your hand;
You, O Lord, have done it!
Let them curse, but You will bless!
They arise and are put to shame, but Your servant will be glad!”

May this be an encouragement for you as it was for me this morning, when I worried about angering people for telling the truth :heart:

6 Likes