September 25,2022: Bible Prophecy Update - Stockholm Syndrome

September 25, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - Stockholm Syndrome

Full Video: Prophecy Update - 2022-09-25

Resources (Links): Here

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: explains how what’s come to be known as “Stockholm Syndrome”, eerily and prophetically describes everything that’s happening in the world today.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.
  • If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.
  • If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.
20 Likes

Thanks @DallasT for adding this update so quickly and smoothly. Lol K :hugs::hugs::hugs:

13 Likes

@DallasT
Thank you for your due diligence in getting this out. We appreciate all your hard work.
Agape,
Ken

15 Likes

She is top shelf! Thank you, @DallasT !

Also, great update message, IMHO.:hibiscus:

12 Likes

Yes, I loved his message as well.
I noticed the similarities with abuse, when the Plandemic first started.
I should check if I still have a chart showing the progression.

15 Likes

A chart would be great to use in comments!

11 Likes

---------------------------------

Have you heard about CSRQ-SM? I suspect most people have never heard about it and have no idea about this social (subjugation) management system. (Note: Need to research on this)

Interview:

Additional materials I found:

2 Likes

Yipee, I found it. Lots have probably already seen it but here it is anyway.

23 Likes

Thank you Pastor JD for this update. We have all been deceived/abused & identified with our abuser, the government because we thought they would take care of us. although they haven’t killed all of us, we keep going back to wishful thinking that they are helping us. They have always failed us, they lie to us about their agenda Jesus is our only Savior and he never fails.

13 Likes

12 Likes

Thank you DallasT!

2 Likes

Good article on delusion.

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci9U_xQsPSr/?igshid=NjQxMzA2Mjk=

6 Likes

Brethren please check out Sam Vaknin’s video , “How I Experience My Narcissism, Aware Not Healed.
I was sadly married to a narcissist for almost twenty years and had no idea until I tried to leave and his mask finally slipped.
There’s definitely a Stockholm Syndrome connection for the victim, related to these types of relationships.
Empty vessels, whitewashed tombs- hypocrites, Judas!
Many women and men are experiencing this sort of behaviour even within the church, but, are unable to identify or even explain their suffering.
Please watch and research because it might just save a life.
I seriously attempted suicide in 2014, convinced I was going out of my mind by my ex and that I was the problem.
Thanks be to God, I survived and the Lord brought me out and has blessed me throughout some of the most difficult of times.
Pastor JD has been such a blessing to me. I trust him to be a genuine, loving man of God.
But… it’s all about you Jesus :revolving_hearts::pray::uk:

26 Likes

Welcome, @Chrissy1! Thank you for your contribution to this forum! We have moved your post over here to JD’s Prophecy Update thread, where your post fits right in with the topic. Please continue to enjoy your time here, and welcome again!

13 Likes

Hey Chrissy, yes, it’s totally Stockholm Syndrome and I can relate to what you said about your ex. I was also involved in a relationship like that and I was going crazy like you!!! I’m so grateful that our dear God and Savior rescued me . God bless you!

12 Likes

Hi Gracings, I’m not very computer savvy so thanks for keeping me right, blessings :revolving_hearts::pray::uk:

2 Likes

:hugs: blessings dear sister

3 Likes