September 26, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

As a Mom of two adult sons who have also been vaxxed, my heart and my prayers are with you. I am so sorry to hear about your daughter. I pray for divine healing in the name of Jesus over her.
These are such dark days with so much pain and sadness as we watch family members succumb to this lie.
May God comfort your heart dear sister in Christ.

7 Likes

just a random thought, or Conjecture if you prefer, Do any of you remember how about 25 years or so ago, Monsanto Cornered the corn and Seed Markets, and used Politicians and Lawyers to protect them and make laws governing those genetically modified seeds? They Pushed their brand of infertile Corn off on farmers and pretty much controlled the purchasing of all the Seeds on the market. Sooo - What if The big Pharmaceuticals including Gates and Co, are trying the same strategy, of making the population sterile, and then if people want to have kids later, then they will charge them to get Fertile genetically modified eggs and for the opportunity to have a single generation of offspring. I know it sounds wild, but the love of money is the root of all evil, and if Monsanto can genetically modify corn not to Produce fertile seed, then doing the same things with human seeds doesn’t seem like too far of a stretch.

9 Likes

Hi: Sharing this encouraging video of James’ faithfulness. Gotta check out which letter he used.
Thank you from Ontario Canada

6 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://vimeo.com/506624976

My comment: I disagree with Carrie’s final closing remarks on solution and some mumbo-jumbo. Listen with discernment.

4 Likes
10 Likes

As far as Draghi is concerned of course he is. It’s a rhetorical question as far as I’m concerned. How is someone who is not elected by the people, able to push through all these DCPM, which is what they are called in Italy.

Living in Rome I can affirm this. If you look on any Euro bank note you see somebody’s signature. How does someone who was the president of the European Central Bank become the prime minister of a country ?

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Praying for your dear daughter.:cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing some positive stories about how God is working in people’s lives. I was especially struck by the one about the HR person, because my career has been in HR. I am not working now and am having trouble finding a job because I was out of the work for six years caring for my father. He had Lewy Body dementia and the Lord called me to resign my job in 2015 so I could dedicate myself to caring for my father. He passed away in April 2021. I miss him so much!

I’ve been searching for a job, even a much lower level one, since my father passed but I’m getting screened out at the resume level, most likely due to the employment gap and probably also my age (50s). It’s so discouraging.

I was impressed that woman had the courage to post a message refuting what the CEO said about the jab. I wish more people would be bold like that and speak up, because there is so much bad information and deception out there. It is scary. I blame the media (including big tech) most of all, because they have the power to shape the narrative. They are doing that now by brainwashing people with propaganda and lies! Anything I post about the jab on Facebook is edited. It’s so frustrating.

7 Likes

Shalom Eileen, you are not alone in your situation. I have been unemployed for few years already. I spent almost 2 years taking care of my dad before he went back to Jesus in 2019.

For your info, 1 year of lock downs in my country caused 30% Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) closed down for good. Bigger companies either retrenched or asked staff for early retirement with severance pay. My younger brother’s salary was halved during these lock downs but can keep his job. People had to draw out their retirement savings in last 18 months and still insecure. This is a plandemic designed to bring in NWO.

Now I doubt if I can get a job since companies will demand full vaccinations for new employees. HR will sure insert this condition in job offer letters. Currently the country is opening up but I can tell you once new covid variant out due to massive vaccination in July onwards, sure lock down again due to high cases of infection.

We need to seek our Heavenly Father for wisdom and help in time of need. God bless.

7 Likes

I do not like the fact that GOD is spelled with a small g not a capital G - THIS IS NOT RIGHT AND DEMEANS GOD ALMIGHTY creator of heaven earth and all things

1 Like

Rachel, may our Lord and savior give your daughter any healing she needs and give you peace to rest in HIS ARMS - HE will take care of her and give you peace - HAVE I not commanded you - be strong and courageous - do not tremble or be dismayed for the LORD your God is with you - JOSHUA :two_hearts::+1::notes:

2 Likes

This has been reported on more than one tech site…

1 Like

WARNING ALERT!!! Time to boycott!!! To all Christians who use Youtube for posting,

7 Likes

Just sent a prayer for your Amy. Hugs.

2 Likes

---------------------------------------------------------

https://vimeo.com/458854859

Avoid hospitals at all costs:

5 Likes

Watch this before it gets taken down !!!

3 Likes

Thank you for the message. I appreciated hearing about your situation. I hope you are able to find a job.

I have wondered the same thing about the vaccine. Will my not getting it prevent me from being hired? So far the applications I’ve filled out haven’t mentioned it, but I expect that will change soon.

My husband’s company right now is “encouraging” employees to get the jab. No telling how long it will be before they cave to the pressure and require it. If it comes to that, we are planning to retire early. It will be difficult but I believe God will provide for us.

2 Likes

A year from now? Comedy but Frightening!
But God…Come quickly Lord Jesus.

-------------------------------------------------------

4 Likes