September 3, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update - Why It’s Getting So Overwhelming

Full Video (with worship): Bible Prophecy Update – Why It’s Getting So Overwhelming

Resources: here

JD_WayOut_cover

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: explains, through the lens of Bible prophecy, why everything happening in the world and in the lives of many Christians is getting so overwhelming.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

19 Likes

Good Sermon.
It got me wondering why there isn’t any AI Mohamed, or AI Buhda, or AI Confucius, or AI Maroni, or AI Watchtower, etc. etc.
More proof that the Bible and Jesus are real. They only counterfeit the real thing.

(Perhaps J.D. already said this before or someone else, but I forget a lot lately. Forgive me.)
Blessings

Why is this set on slow mode - only replies ever 12 hours, when the thread just started ???

26 Likes

Psalm 61:1-4

O God, listen to my cry!
Hear my prayer!
2 From the ends of the earth,
I cry to you for help
when my heart is overwhelmed.
Lead me to the towering rock of safety,
3 for you are my safe refuge,
a fortress where my enemies cannot reach me.
4 Let me live forever in your sanctuary,
safe beneath the shelter of your wings!

28 Likes

4 Sep 2023

@DallasT , doubtful other religions will be keen in “Jesus AI”, the devil is targeting USA mainly to deceive Christians. Hmm hope moderators can remove the 12 hours limit, did not JD preached Want More Loving today?

Screenshots:

--------------------

14 Likes

Excellent sermon and a timely reminder that in this life we will have trouble, each should carry their own load. It can be hard to wrap your head around considering enduring crushing troubles in this life, to be considered “pure joy”. So perhaps someone got a glimpse of what is ahead.
On the other hand, our troubles now, are tied to our rewards that are waiting for us in heaven. So, stand firm in the Lord to the end so that your reward may be great.
We are at war. The greatest war ever known to all mankind for all time. Never take your armor off to wander in the world you will only get yourself and others hurt. We are running the race to the finish line and now for the first time in history we can see the finish line approaching as birth pains increase. You can endure, keep the Faith.
Don’t forget that we were made to worship God.
Do so in Spirit and in Truth.

31 Likes

On Christ the solid rock we’ll stand. . . A mighty fortress is our God. . . Lead us to the towering rock of safety for you are our safe refuge, a fortress where our enemies cannot reach us (Psalm 61:2-3)

19 Likes

Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown.
Revelation 3:10‭-‬11 NKJV

20 Likes

2 Timothy 4:2
Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.

1 Peter 3:15
But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear;

18 Likes

In court for posting Bible verses…
Finland could set a precedent…
Watch this space…

Whats with the 12 hour limit.? :woman_shrugging:t3:

10 Likes

Why would any government use a Direct Energy Weapon on a city like Lahaina as some speculate. This city was nothing more than a tourist attraction with T-shirt shops, coffee shops, hotel or typical resort attractions. This city had no strategic value being solely dependent on tourist revenue. The people of Lahaina were no threat to any nation state it just seems ridiculous to even suggest such a weapon was used.

1 Like

Greetings Dallas,

I agree, the demonic led earth inhabitants of today have no reason to have A.I. of the false religions as the false religions and the globalists have much in common.

5 Likes

Great reminder! I’m so hoping and praying that Jesus will come for us in 1 1/2-2 weeks, during Rosh Hashanah! I’ve been getting my house in order over this Labor Day weekend, by leaving rapture books on the coffee table and putting my cat’s caring/feeding instructions on the fridge (in case Jesus doesn’t rapture our fur babies). My current personal trial is I have an incisional hernia that has been really bothering me and I’ve put the surgery off for years. Now, it’s getting to the point where I don’t know how much longer I can take the discomfort. Marantha Lord Jesus!

17 Likes

By now, i think we’ve all seen the new movie coming out: Creator. I was gonna post the trailer, but it’s just too nauseating. The lie they reiterate is that you have to be good to go to Heaven, plus other twistings of the Word. AI is running the world in this film, beast system in full display. Man, that post above regarding pre-programming through mass media is SO true! Thank God for Jesus, Who makes a way when there is no way (out) in this instance. Praise the Lord! :raised_hands::heart::dove:

7 Likes

Apologies for doubling-up (down?) on @dlcv Dennis as he has already posted the ‘Prophecies in Play Today!’ and ‘Five Fast Facts’ slides from the sermon, but I created these versions to go with Pastor JD’s social media ‘clips’ so thought I’d share also:

26 Likes

But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation. For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ (1 Thessalonians 5:8 - 5:9 NKJV)

17 Likes

I can’t Believe I did NOT know the Roots of this Satanic Yearly Ritual!
Who could honestly question if this is the last days?

5 Likes

“Before The Wrath” movie FREE
Enjoy :popcorn::cup_with_straw::popcorn::cup_with_straw::popcorn::cup_with_straw::popcorn::cup_with_straw::popcorn::cup_with_straw:

14 Likes

Since I have not heard it mentioned yet, I will speak up. If you listen from 01:37:25 to 01:40:25 of today’s update you will recall that Pastor Farag is enduring a crushing overwhelming situation, a burden in his personal life. He said that this is perhaps the worst situation that he has experienced and has had to face, and had to deal with, has had to endured in the past 40 years.

When we hear a Senior Pastor make such an announcement, our immediate reaction should be to go to prayer for him. We do not need to know the particulars of this trial in his life, only that it is serious and that he is losing sleep.

Please join me in your (private prayers) for Pastor Farag, and pray that this current trial be resolved quickly, and for the Glory of our God.

Pray for his sleep pattern to become normal as I am sure that it effects his entire life.

You get the reward for praying, we get a better Pastor. It is a win, win situation. Prayer is a privilege that we have been given, and it came at a terrible price.

We do not need to know when his trial has ended, Pastors always need the prayer anyway.

Maranatha

47 Likes

I suppose that when one steps back and takes an objective, educated view on the whole thing, it seems ensuring the damage to people & property needed to be “in full”. Seems as though there are bigger forces and agendas at play in Maui, but time (if we have it) will tell. As for myself, I attempt to absorb all credible information prior to forming a public opinion. I’ve listened to interviews of people who were there on grpund both when it happened and currently…it seems something is afoot in Lahaina. May God bless you & keep you, whomever you are.

2 Likes

Tyler at Generation2434
https://www.youtube.com/live/ia24-ldl0is?si=tT37_hAt4jrrNjLe

9 Likes