September 5, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Video of a quarantine camp was recorded in 2011 in Queensland here in Australia. These camps were planned out.

5 Likes

Funny that. Apparently Satan’s 5G system gets globally connected in October this year.

6 Likes

We have had similar things built here in the states. We call them FEMA camps. Been around now for years, waiting, and empty.

4 Likes

They are already talking about a 6G system. And I just think that when the Bible refers to a Beast, it is often a government or system.

We know it needs to be a global system of some sort. A beast with how many heads and horns?

5 Likes

Interestingly they have named it Genesis 6.
Then the LORD said, “My Spirit shall not abide in man forever…” Gen 6:3

3 Likes

https://www.infowars.com/posts/beast-system-swallows-freedom-worldwide/

10 Likes

Thank you for posting this info I’m in the process of watching the rumble videos now…some of it I already knew about but wow to actually get a grasp on what’s really going on this is some crazy stuff and if I didn’t know any better I would think it was straight out of a Syfy movie :persevere: …thanks be to God for the wisdom He is granting us to understand all of this. God Bless :pray:

3 Likes

When you read this, notice a few things… Like contact tracing, quarantine, etc…

These will be the kill shot virus’s to come.

I found it interesting with all the hype about Covid-19, that the WHO would say the following:

WHO reports that 40% to 75% of Nipah cases are fatal compared to COVID-19 fatality rate of around 2%.

They’ll admit it when it’s convenient to the narrative… It’s a game of Houdini… and misdirection…

3 Likes

AMEN!!!
I have heard the phrase, “As in the days of Noah” so many times this past year and a half going beyond Jesus’ context of no one knowing the day or hour of his return. While the Godlessness in the last days (2 Tim 3:1-5) certainly mirrors the wickedness of Noah’s day (Gen 6:5-6), that shouldn’t be our main focus. Lately, I have let my mind settle on God’s own analogy of “the days of Noah” instead–a God of unfailing love and compassion’s promise to His people beyond the horrors of wickedness and destruction.

Isaiah 54:9-10
9 “To me this is like the days of Noah,
when I swore that the waters of Noah would never again cover the earth.
So now I have sworn not to be angry with you,
never to rebuke you again.
10 Though the mountains be shaken
and the hills be removed,
yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken
nor my covenant of peace be removed,”
says the Lord, who has compassion on you.

Philippians 4:8

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

7 Likes

The tyrants are coming… The tyrants are coming…

4 Likes

Thank you for your very eloquent reply. We can only keep praying that people wake up…time is short and the enemy is not playing around…Blessings and Maranatha.Emoji

| Grandma5
September 7 |

• | - |

Thankyou JD for being such a blessing and encouragement.
@lavender - re: Canada gov and transhumanism. www.horrizons.gc.ca
Policy horizons - exploring Biodigital convergence - dated February 11, 2020.
www.ic.gc.ca looks like started discussions on this in 2016 and then further in 2018.
thankyou lavendar also for sharing vid from Brian Doerksen.
We are the generation who will see all these prophecies come to completion and it absolutely is an exciting time.
@Nessie - (i am in Canada) we are still in a better place at least momentarily, then some other nations are. May God fill you and surround you with His peace, the peace that passeth all understanding. May you have a strong sense of His presence and be comforted. May God not allow for any corners in your life, but rather may He make a way for you. In the mighty name above all names, Jesus Christ, I pray and ask these things. Amen.
If you are already redeemed of the Lord, having the vaccine forced on you wont take away your salvation so don’t worry on that.
@MaranathaToday - i think that most Christians of today are lacking in any understanding of prophecy and because of that they have no idea were we are in world history.
For many, they see it as just another vaccine, that are given regularly ie annual flu shot, and they accept that this is a pandemic.
Starting many decades ago men like Hal Lindsay, who wrote the Late Great Planet Earth, as well as many others, have been speaking wherever they found those who would listen, warning that we were in the early days of the last days before the second return of Christ.
Some listened and others took more the approach the Bible describes, of their thinking that all has been this way up to now and will continue to be so. Man will figure it all out.
I don’t think many fully comprehended that the signs were given so we would in fact know the days we are living in and a good many pastors don’t understand prophecy so they avoid speaking on it.
I have heard it said by believers that they would continue on with building disciples, reaching the lost, and left the rest up to the Lord because no one can fully understand prophecy.
Not making excuses for the individual believers whose responsibility it is to know what time we are living in but I personally think a lot of the shepherds should have stepped up and provided some sense of direction for their flocks rather then leave them open to the wolves. That’s why its so important to surround men like JD and others who study and pass on knowledge of these times with authority because they study and follow the Lord, with prayers of protection and support.
@Natalie_cocco - I for sure will pray for your daughter. This present world leads many into backsliding.
The nation of Israel is a prime example of that, yet God still loves them and longs for them to return to Him.
A testament to the faithful love and endurance of our God who is long suffering toward us with the desire that none would be lost.

Come Lord Jesus, Come

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. I agree with everything you said 100% and feel exactly how you do…there are days when I just want to scream and then the Holy Spirit nudges me with the words “compassion”. Unfortunately multitudes of the churches in America are run like “businesses” and they have been taken over by “hirelings” who do not really care for the sheep…add 501(c)3 and you have the disaster we are facing right now…“members” who think their “best life now” is here…prayer is all I have left to give and the Word is enlightenment to people if they read, study and embrace the words…and yes, churches in America have been entrusted with much…we need to be in one of the ones that were given commendations by Jesus in Revelation and not be part of the Laocedia church that was condemned - time is short…and yes…Blessings and Maranatha Blessed.

4 Likes

“Coalition of the willing” back again… 10 nation military arm of the EU to rise…

2 Likes

Yes, this is a huge thought of mine every day regarding my beautiful best friend.

I have one of those huge gallon water dispensers and I call it her “Rapture Water”, though she doesn’t like drinking from it but her daily water that I change three times a day only handles so much.

How Messiah handles our four-legged family members, I don’t know.

6 Likes

They condemn themselves by quoting from scripture which is the Word of God whom they continue to deny.

3 Likes

I sometimes listen to Pastor Joe on my local radio station as I am not too far from Philly.

1 Like

There are many catholics who are saved, and there are wheat and tares in every denomination. Nowadays many denominations are apostate. I was brought up RC but a lot of the stuff seemed “off” even before I came to know Christ. I never did buy into Mary as co-redemptrix. My need for Bible teaching and prayer drove me to leave but a friend who was a believer years before me choose to remain to try and reach others. Whether she was right or wrong I don’t know, my decision was reached after lots of prayer.

6 Likes

Do you happen to have any article where it says that? Thanks.

4 Likes

Dear Colleen,
Welcome to the family!
Being amongst the weeds has helped me grow deep roots in Christ’s most amazing grace!
It certainly has driven me to Him!
Yes a Catholic can find Jesus. Praise God!
Indeed, I was an outcast and still am in my greater large family ( I have a bounty of auntie and uncles and cousins). At thirteen, I had an incredible encounter with Jesus, perhaps some day I can share. By the time I was 15 I left the catholic church. Jesus began to show me the “false” side of things pertaining to Rome. Amazing how I did not have the internet back then.
I do want to share this little story with you.
In those first years as I was reading the Bible I saw that what I had been taught as a child growing up catholic were contradictory to the Bible. I remember walking into to these big churches and taking in the curifix at the front of the church - the dead jesus and everything inside me repelled from it ( that is the Holy Spirt - The Light of God in me that was repelling against it). The reason why I repelled was because the real Jesus was Risen!! ALIVE!
So, imagine my horror when my dear grandmother gave me a crucifix for my 16th birthday. I went to Jesus to inquire about it - what should I do Lord? I felt Jesus leading me to hang it on my bedroom wall out of respect for my grandmother and so I did. One night as I was praying by my bed I had this sudden urge to say - " Jesus, if you are truly ALIVE come off that cross!"
And you know what Colleen?
He did!
The cross fell off the wall and the plastic figure came off neatly and so I disposed it and hung the cross back up. True story. :sweat_smile:
God took something simple and extraordinary to have it fixed in my brain that He is ALIVE.

I am convinced and confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will [continue to] perfect and complete it until the day of Christ Jesus [the time of His return].
Philippians 1:6 (Amplified Version).

This verse speaks to me of the work God does when we allow Him to work in our lives and now in my late 50’s :astonished: I see He has been working His perfection in me. He does that for all of us no matter our starting point. He is faithful to complete what He has started. Our task is to trust and follow Him.
I hope this helped a bit. I took the fork in the road in another direction perhaps… :upside_down_face: :innocent:
But - maybe something hit home for you in all of this.
Love Ireland - I have some roots there.

14 Likes

We are from Reading and have listened to Joe F as well.

1 Like