September 5, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Well dear Deborah, that must have been something to witness.
Certainly is another way for God to get our attention. :grin:
Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Its a beautiful journey Colleen.
Hold fast to Jesus. He has you.
You are amongst a great body of believers who are walking the road with you. God has been so faithful, wipes our battle wounds and is refreshing us day by day.
I leave you with two scripture nuggets to chew on and encourage you.
Psalm 91 and the verse below. Psalms is an awesome place to roam around in. You will find much strength for the journey ahead.

Romans 8:38-39

For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

9 Likes

Tomorrow Biden talks about news on what we as the unvaxxed will be facing. I am sure he has something negative planned for all of us. Praying tonight for God’s protection and for anything negative to be fought against. Things are speeding up so quickly I cannot keep track anymore.

12 Likes

Me too

1 Like

All glory to our Lord! Amen!

2 Likes

Revelation 14:9

“And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,”

I’ll take a stab at explaining what’s happened here. Kris has encountered many, many trolls on the forum. your posting the same question of that nature in 2 places, could be construed as possible trolling. someone who isn’t really asking the question, but trying to make us doubt our beliefs, and being here for mainly that reason.

it is a common belief in this forum that the MOTB is connected to pledging allegiance to the antichrist, so i see why your repeated question struck Kris the way it did.

but in reading your explanation to her, you sound sincere to me. so I wanted to explain that Kris is just trying to keep wolves out of the forum and really is not meaning to just shut down an innocent person. if you were genuinely asking the question, as it seems to me you are, then this will blow over quickly.

what do you think of the verse I shared? I realize it doesn’t say pledge or allegiance, but worshiping the beast and his image is kinda the same thing I think? I’m not well versed in Revelation but that is what I think of when you ask for scriptural reference.

5 Likes

oh okay, so in combining these 2 quotes, I’m now getting a different understanding of what you’re asking. but not feeling sure of my understanding.

so, straight up, what I think I’m getting is… you see people stating it says that one must worship the beast first and then take the mark?

I’ve had that question myself. many think the jab is the mark. but then many say it can’t be the mark until one has accepted the antichrist. I have questioned, are they right that the jab is not the MOTB? indeed, do they need to give worship to the beast before it’s possible to take the mark?

reading the verse I shared, I notice it says “and.” it doesn’t say “and then,” just, “and.” no specific order specified. so there’s that gray area I guess?

well I just thought of one possible explanation. suppose the text means that ALL conditions must apply in order for someone to not be saved. that would mean that someone could choose the mark, yet not accept the antichrist, and thus could still be saved.

is that the type of speculation you were looking for? I just jumped in so I’m sorry if I’ve beaten a dead horse in any way.

2 Likes

yay!

I see your points. really good ones. I feel like JD has covered over and over why he believes worship precedes mark, but it’s something I’m new to, so it’s not something I’ve concerned myself much with, and I don’t remember what exactly jd has said about it. someone else here might be able to relay.

thank you for raising your points, I will continue the research with those questions in mind. I appreciate it!!

5 Likes

How to make your own shikimic out of the sweet gum tree’s green seeds.
The seed looks like something we all know…hmm. God is good. Sweetgum: A Medicine Tree w/ Shikimic Acid to Halt Viral Replication

2 Likes

Who makes people worship the image ? Does this happen in scripture, as it is given, before or after the mark ?

There is your answer.

Do you have to recognise an apple is an apple and not an orange to call it an apple ?

Will people have to worship, bow down and agree with the antichrist and confirm that he is their false messiah before taking his mark ?

Do we have to agree, convicted by the Holy Spirit that we are sinners and that we need a saviour ?

You cannot have obedience to something or someone if you do not recognise its or their existence first. The recognition and acceptance will be worship and the agreement that said worship and acceptance is justifiable will be the mark.

That is why end time believers will not bow down and worship the image because they do not recognise and accept the antichrist. Why would they then agree to the mark ? It is obvious this is a direct connection to Daniel. However in this case there is no fiery furnace only decapitation.

I cannot make it any clearer for you. Go read it again for yourself.

8 Likes

What a fascinating article Mt. Thank you so much for sharing this. Yes, God is amazing!

Here was a quote from the article:
" It’s even more reason to get back to what the Creator gave us in nature, and what was already declared ‘very good’. (Gen. 1:31)

I find it fascinating that the spikey gumball is visually similar to the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, giving us a clue it might be a remedy. An analogy to other clues in nature woud be the walnut, which is shaped like the human brain, and is beneficial to the brain.

God made solutions for us to help with everything that devil can dish up, PTL!

Thank you again for sharing this!

4 Likes
3 Likes

I think pastor was saying how right now the blockchain requires whole farms of buildings to house the machines, and takes an enormous amount of electricity to power them. But when this is implemented, the beast will harvest body activity data and somehow convert it to the electricity running or contributing to the system. Like walking batteries. I picture a big borg type assimilation into a cloud hub, or a hive mind matrix scenario, IDK. It is just so dark, the gall of these elites to use people like that, to misuse what God created for its own ends.

But that is the problem, if people take the final mark of alteration later, they cease to be fully human. Their genome becomes transhuman. And BTW, please do not take regeneron or the antibody tx that gov approves of right now. (while it rejects simple things like ivermectin) Why, because it was cultured on “humanized mice” cell lines, and aborted fetal GMO organisms.

Evidently, some individuals who took the jab are using a black light and can see the veins in their hand light up from the ingredient luciferase? If this is true, think of the trifecta of events there…the patent number, 666, the name: lucifer, (luciferase) the patent holder…Bill Gates (of hell) as Dennis notes.

But God’s Word said “The gates of hell shall not prevail against them.” ie, Those who refuse the mark, and will not worship the false.

Knats really do have eyebrows, and I think the blessed Hope is as pastor said…a knats eyebrow away. Praise God!

9 Likes

Posting for reference and historical context ahead of Biden’s 6-point plan speech today. I said a massive change would happen just after Labor Day. I have the worst sense of dread this morning ahead of this “speech and plan announcement.” But from a historical context it won’t be the first time the United States has gone down this road. The smallpox-fighting virus squads that stormed tenements in the 19th century.

3 Likes

@Jimbo I believe that it is called blasphemy …

2 Likes

Interesting area of inquisition @Husserl.

On the contrary I would consider that the use of the conjunctive AND (Strong's Greek: 2532. καί (kai) -- and, even, also) renders these two events i.e. mark + worship as mutually inclusive/dependant.

Were that not the case then OR would be the proper conjunctive, denoting independence, yet that is not found in any of the verses that reference the mark/worship.

Revelation: 14:9-10, 14:11, 16:2, 19:20, 20:4

All ANDs. Never ORs.

Indeed Rev 14:9 leaves no room for speculative exclusions or fragmentations by use of the singular pronoun ‘he/him’ whilst describing the fate that awaits ‘anyone’ who worship the beast and image and receives the mark:

“If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God

Worship is certainly not a lesser aspect in any respect; the Lord abhors idolatry of every form. Exodus 20:3-5 expressly forbids the bowing down to graven images which is precisely what the False Prophet causes all to do on pain of death.

15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.
Rev 13

This raises the issue of how the beast (both in terms of a system and as the antichrist spirit incarnate) would determine those refusing to worship and thus punishable by execution.

Enter ‘the mark’ in the very next verses 16-17.

the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Notice the mark is intrinsically associated with the beast as a mark of his name or the number of his name and the number of a man. As such it represents a branding of ownership or ‘sealing’ in allegiance to the first beast/man as ‘god’ in mocking counterfeit of God’s seal through the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 1:13) that confirms Christ as God in believers. (See also Exodus 28:38 / Ezekiel 9:4 / Revelation 7:3)

In this sense receiving the mark is an act of worship in and of itself forming a key component to the more holistic ritualistic counterfeit ‘religious’ system that the beast/false prophet establishes. The chronological distinction (which came first the worship or the mark?) therefore almost seems a moot point however as @Jimbo says in his own inimitable style:

I think ultimately there may be an unwarranted delineation being projected into Rev 19:20 between worship and the mark and by extension disparate groups that do one/other/both that is not necessarily Scripturally supported, and is at least counterbalanced/contradicted by other verses as well as the wider context of end times.

In Christ

11 Likes

If feels to me like the entire world is worshipping these vaccines. I think as Christians we are expecting to see worship like we worship Christ. But as all this progresses I have begun to question the context of the idea of ‘worship.’ What would secular worship look like? We often say people worship money, fame, athletics, countries, leaders. But what does it look like? It is their works, their words, their way of living that we recognize as worship.

The Beast is here and we are swiftly moving into a beast system. One either worships the actual system or the image of the system.

You said,

As Christians we are recognizing there is something wrong with what is going on. WE, the individual recognize it. There is also the great delusion/deception afoot and many will not. Does that mean the worship of the Beast is not there and it is not the mark because they were deceived?

I think we must be much more careful in ‘declaring’ the mark as being this or that. Or even requiring that one must knowingly take the mark. Or that it is actually physical if one recognizes that worship is defined by the works of your hand and mind. Many are already living the beast system and don’t even realize it. And they will be lost.

4 Likes

That is basically what I was trying to convey. I must admit you are far more skilled at simplifying things contextually than I am.

6 Likes

I will state again, as I have many times before, this is a foreshadowing of something that is yet to come. Yes, we can use the analogy of what is going on at the moment and see that it is the same as what is to come.

However if we bring the future scenario into the present it is not the same. What is happening now is the choice to believe a lie that will not necessarily prevent redemption or repentance but will cause irreperable physical damage not spiritual death. This is where we need to pay attention: Is taking the vaccine considered by God as an unpardonable rebellion that we see in Revelation ? Again I will ask this question which cannot be glossed over: What of believers who have been deceived ? If they then recognise what they have done as disobedience and ask for forgiveness, are they still redeemed ?

No, it is clearly not, why ? The man of lawlessness has not yet been revealed and the vaccine has not morphed into the mark as what it represents now it is still yet to become.

15 Likes

Beautiful baby.
I will say I know this is a Huge concern of many believers.
And I cannot prove this biblically, I rest assured knowing that Jesus has this ALL WORKED OUT. I firmly believe our furry friends will be there too.
The Lord knows our hearts of concern and love.
And on the day we go , we get to enjoy perfect peace.
He will not allow anything to rob us of that anymore.!!!
Fear will be gone as well.
No need to worry. Xo

3 Likes