look up for your redemption is nigh "
I cannot say for sure how USA will
behave but I am watching christian
fall into the deception of the globalist
agenda . It is the people that start
the revolution and I am seeing a lot
of propaganda against "anti vax "
from our communities . New York
has covid pass . Ca will follow through .
Lets hope they don’t rig the recall
on Newsom . The people who will
turn on each other and be in agreement
with the last day agenda . Why did
the people of USA fight the rigged
election ? It was obvious and statistically
impossible for the swing states to come
up with the data . They put a fence
around the white house because they
were ready for the citizens to fight
back . They are mandating jabs and
people christian people are getting
it . I talked to a person who got the jab
and he told me he knew it was not a
vaccine and said "whats the point you can not do anything about it , You have to
do what you need to do to keep your
job ". This was a professing non believer .
He knew it was not a vaccine . We
do not have enough people fighting
against the government . You may
be right , I do not know what USA will
do . Still early stages . With all the
natural disasters taking place people
are losing their homes . Fema will
find a way to help , never let a good
crisis go to waste !! Lets hope we never see
camps here but God never promised
us that we would not have persecution .
Jesus told us if they do not like Me they
will not like you . Jesus promised
us he will take us out of the time of
tribulation . We are seeing the birth pangs
and things are changing rapidly . I am
looking up for my redemption waiting
for the trumpet call .

becky

7 Likes

J.R.W. please don’t mistake this as a " Debbie Downer ". It isn’t. The only tear I shed any more is because I wake up in the morn and Jesus has delayed his coming a little longer. Thank God. Then the guilt seeps in that perhaps I am being a little selfish in not thinking of all those who need the nudge of the Holy Spirit. After all - I was 70 when I woke up to find Jesus was still calling a sinner like me. I have also experienced separation when the love of my life went home to be with Jesus, about 7 yrs. ago. I won’t say that I also spend many nights calling her name. But just the thought of her having to see these times give me pause to thank God. He really is loving and full of wisdom and compassion. Al tho my dear little girl and I spent hours upon hours planing on reminiscing how we would rehash life on our porch - swing - God saw something else. Am I lonely? You better believe it! But God in all His wisdom sees a reunion that will knock your socks off. My beautiful daughters are a challenge. I just recently was given the awesome privilege of planting seeds with one of them. Prayer has seen many years come and go. But God saw that the time was right. Wither I am seen as crazy or inclined towards conspiracy theory’s , my hide is thick. Julie, time spent in God’s word will calm the jitters and like me, show that patience is truly a God given virtue. God bless you and yours.

16 Likes

Isaiah 41:10 “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.“

Joshua 1:9 “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.“

Psalm 56:3 “But when I am afraid, I will put my trust in you.“

Luke 1:72-76 “to show mercy to our ancestors and to remember his holy covenant, the oath he swore to our father Abraham: to rescue us from the hand of our enemies, and to enable us to serve him without fear in holiness and righteousness before him all our days.

2 Timothy 1:7 “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.“

John 14:27 “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.“

Romans 8:15 The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.”

Deuteronomy 3:22 “Do not be afraid of them; the LORD your God himself will fight for you.“

Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Psalm 23:4-5 "Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies

PDF Download: From 9/11 to COVID-19: The Psyops Continue

7 Likes

I don’t think they will do this. Our freedoms will be eroded so much thatpeople will be forced to take the vaccine just to exist.

1 Like

Be strong. No matter what happens your story will have a happy ending. All those in Christ Jesus will… we have eternity with our Lord FOREVER. We are told not to worry. He will give us all that we need. Remember 2 Timothy 1:7…:muscle::heart:

6 Likes

Townsville is too cold for me! :wink:

1 Like

For my fellow Australians…an online rally is going to be held. If you are interested, the details are here… Pat Mesiti

1 Like

For my fellow Aussies again… Interview with AFL lawyer Matt Hopkins. Towards the end of the video he explains your rights in regards to mask wearing… very informative Interview with Matt Hopkins

1 Like

I do not profess to be an historian, but is it your belief that Washington did not believe in the God of the bible? If so, that is new info to me. I was taught about him back in the 60’s when belief in one true God was the norm in public schools. I guess my teacher was not a chrisitan if I was not taught the difference between the Freemason god and the one True God.

2 Likes

Amen to this Qtip. It is beautiful. Thank you for sharing it. :heart: :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

I have no idea if his God and the God of the Bible are the same one. :woman_shrugging:t3:
I’d like to think they were :blush:edited but I know FM don’t actually adhere to Biblical principles.
I was just sharing that Washington knew all about obelisk as his Freemasonry affiliation is all about that stuff…secret society, evil going’s on etc.

3 Likes

We have to accept that it is not possible to become a leader of a country as a true christian.

Freemasonry is Satanism. Every freemason is a satanist and their God is Satan.

8 Likes

Today’s news here:

I just cut and paste important info:

Sabah to only allow fully vaccinated on public transport

KOTA KINABALU: The Sabah government today updated the SOPs ( standard operating procedures) of Phase Two of the National Recovery Plan involving the transportation, recreational and creative industry sectors.

Sabah local government and housing minister Masidi Manjun said all public transport personnel, including drivers of stage buses and school buses, taxi and e-hailing vehicles must be fully vaccinated effective Sept 16.

“All passengers too must be fully vaccinated and display low Covid-19 risk status on the MySejahtera application.

“All workers, driving tutors and test candidates must already be fully vaccinated while the driving school operators are only allowed to operate with a maximum workers’ capacity of 80%,” he said.

This is insanity and full blown deception. Now there may be accidents gonna happen in future, I mean vehicle accidents due to “sudden shock or sickness or death” during driving.

Medical and religious exemptions are not even discussed or considered by state cabinet.

Any such cases in your country?

6 Likes

Kris,
I agree with what you say. What baffles me to no end is that so many freemasons insist they are Christians. We encountered some up this way who are in the Gideon bible society and they pass out kjv bibles in hotel rooms, etc. It is surreal to me, how do they rectify this in their own mind, the two diametrically opposed beliefs. Evil and good, oil and water, God and satan…no mix. No comingle, no emulsifyer for that one. How to explain it?

3 Likes

Only 6 months? :slight_smile:

It’s not the mark yet as we are not required to worship the AC right now. But it is conditioning people for when that time comes.

5 Likes

Wow Dennis these articles and quotations really say it all, ie the elitists none of us ever voted for, who barged in and suddenly they purport to own and control God’s whole earth and all the people created in God’s image. They do their father satan’s bidding. He was a liar and murderer from the beginning, and covets all God has and created.

This is why I think the Blessed Hope is so close. These are the final hours. Thank you for your labor of love in keeping us all informed of what is happening Dennis. It is so appreciated. Have been praying for you and your mom, how are you doing dear brother in christ? Please hang in there, and know he is soon to snatch us all out of the devils clutches and schemes. What a glorious day that will be. Maranatha, and God Bless you. :pray: :pray: :pray:

13 Likes

My understanding was there are 2 parts. The first is the Jab which downloads the software into the body. The second part is connecting to the system via blockchain which very well may be the mark.

3 Likes

Well … they are lying. No wonder because their father is the father of lies.

3 Likes
8 Likes