September 5, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Keep watching and warning as the Lord leads you. You have been called for such a time as this. I know how you feel and it is hard to hang on.

3 Likes

You’re not alone. We’re all in the same boat. I pray Jesus will comfort you. Know that He’s coming for us soon.

7 Likes

Can anyone tell me what the mask is that JD is now wearing. My husband suffers badly from wearing the mask and I would like to buy him one that allows him to breathe.

1 Like

Dear JRW, after you warn there is nothing else you can do. Stay close to the Lord and know that it is He who convicts people and shows them the truth.
This helps me to let go after I have warned: Ezek. 33 (also in Chapter 3) and I have warned 2 sons who took the jab so it’s hard:
2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:
3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;
4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.
5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.
6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman’s hand."
I pray that God helps you and that the peace which surpasses all understanding will be with you.

7 Likes

We are in Ipswich with Springfield also a smart city. Btw, you are close to your future home now - it’s called Wellcamp. Dreadful isn’t it? May the Lord be with us brother.

5 Likes

Yes, we are in QLD and it will only be a short time before it reaches us too. time to look for those who can join a home church. Be strong dear Nessie!

5 Likes

But the winters are much colder. :slight_smile:

1 Like

True. Spent a winter there in 1995, was enough for me to flee to Townsville for 6 months .

2 Likes

For whom do you bow?

12 Likes

Pray that the Holy Spirit with open his eyes. Only when this happens can it happen … Spiritual re-birth!

King James Bible
And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that NO MAN can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

New International Version
He went on to say, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled them.”
:pray: :pray: :pray:

4 Likes

Pastor JD said that the shot changes people that they are no longer human and Jesus did not die for transhumans, for me that is the answer. My belief is that it is the mark of the beast, it downloads an operating system into the body, it adds 4 extra molecules to the DNA genetic strand so a person is no longer in the image of God. How God judges people for this in the age of grace I don’t know but I wouldn’t be taking the chance age of grace or not. My thinking is the age of grace applies to full humans that have not been changed.

2 Likes

I love Monkey and watch him faithfully. Im not sure yet what is happening but continuously pray about it.

1 Like

I am praying for you.

1 Like

@Janny Hi Janet, I think the Lord knew you would be praying. I got the call a couple of hours ago. It was my sister who really doesn’t understand why I, unvaxxd one, won’t go on a 3day trip with my 2 sisters, vaxxd. It’s not that I won’t be around vaxxd people, it’s about not wanting to take the risk that sister-dear (who has fallen 200% for this plandemic) will get sick and blames me for it. I just told her I won’t go as I foresee tensions among us, but she absolutely doesn’t see the problem. It says a lot about her I guess.

12 Likes

Dear Jeanet. I completely understand as my brother is the same way. He was yelling and swearing at me on the phone a month ago because I wont take the jab. A lot of people in my family have been deceived and taken it including my two sons and my sweet elderly Mother who was taken by my sister in law to get this evil death shot. I never even had a say that I didn’t agree. Also my 16 year old granddaughter and her Mom. It is heartbreaking the lies they have swallowed. As JD says it is the greatest deception of our time. We stand strong in the Lord my sister. The trumpet will sound soon.
God bless you dear one and keep you in His loving care.

8 Likes

I think scripture tells us that the False Prophet demands the mark of the beast.

4 Likes

Amen Joshua!

1 Like
  • Isaiah 62:5 For as a young man marries a young woman , so your sons will marry you; and as a bridegroom rejoices over his bride, so your God will rejoice over you. As a young man marries a young woman, so will your Builder marry you; as a bridegroom rejoices over his bride, so will your God rejoice over you. Lord we are Ready!
8 Likes

Not going to jump on the fear train. If it happens it happens. Just tells me we are closer than ever… :slight_smile:

13 Likes

A digital Prison- i.e. panopticon… WATCH OUT - the DIGITAL PRISON is coming to ALL western countries soon

2 Likes