September 5, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

@KDG , as to who is represented by that pectoral cross, I do not know, if it is Christ or the office of the pope, seeing they do find the pope as a personal representative of Christ on earth (vicar). He is legitimately the “Shepherd of the (RC) church” so…

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

:astonished: Ooooohhh, that’s crazy, no :grin:!?! Funny how that kind of thing just happens :wink:.

2 Likes

Pictoral pectoral pastoral…idk, but I’d like to have one.

3 Likes

You can get one for about $35 on etsy, but it’s too large for my tastes, and tied too close to Roman Catholic and Pope Francis also for my tastes.

1 Like

Should have known it was unique to him. And huuuge. Nevermind. Thx for the info though!

2 Likes

I saw today they built wellness camps
for the unvaxed in Australia !! I heard they were building fema camps up in northern
california for earthquake preparedness .
A person who lives in the area told me .
I wonder if it is really going to be for
unvaxed !!! Things are happening
so quickly it is hard to keep up .

9 Likes

Thank you for explaining that JackN!

1 Like

upon reflecting on the Biden speech tonight, i felt like getting a direct refresher on what the Bible says about what will happen in the last days. I was very encouraged when I came to Revelation 2:8-11. it says multiple things that either seem to be coming soon or are just very relevant . the governor of IL, where I live, is in fact someone who says he’s Jewish and yet I believe he is in cahoots with people like satanists… so just an example of these verses possibly being in play. what do you think?

are we The Persecuted Church? :

5 Likes

@alllllz
I do not know . I see the middle east
christian church and they are dying for
Jesus . Afghanistan christians are being
hunted and killed . It might happen here things
are ramping up quickly . At this point ,
I believe we will see persecution and
may be put into camps for our faith because we are not following the globalist agenda .
We are hearing that our right to medical
care should be revoked because we
are not jabed .
Right now we are seeing people
losing jobs and the right to use public
places . The vaxed are turning against
the unvaxed and these people are in
our community . Doctors and nurses
have caved in and took the vax and
want others because they feel it is not
fair . We have a sitting president that
was hand picked by the globalist . Thank
you for posting and reminding me that
I need to read my bible more . Been
fatigued and been watching pastors
sermons . I need to get back into
the book of Judges . I am almost finished
with it . God bless you . I hope you
rest well tonight . We are having strange
weather tonight , thunder storms and
lots of rain . We call it earthquake weather .

blessing ,
becky

8 Likes

I don’t see how they could do this, they can’t hold millions of unvaccinated people.
If they try and I end up there, at least Toowoomba summers are cooler than at my place :joy:

4 Likes

15 Likes

Yes… under the freedoms that the NSW government has given, the vaccinated may go to church while the unvaccinated cannot. I am devastated. We will see if the churches will do this or defy the order…

4 Likes

Daniels prophecy

This is interesting. While the author never claims to predict the day or the hour, I would love to know what you think especially in the light of recent events…

He is pretrib… but according to his calculations, the rapture is very close.

4 Likes

@Janny Thanks! I needed to hear that as I expect a difficult phone call today.
I can only pray that His will be done and His words spoken!
Bless you. :two_hearts:

3 Likes

PSALM 135

1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the name of the LORD;

Praise him, O ye servants of the LORD.

2 Ye that stand in the house of the LORD,

In the courts of the house of our God,

3 Praise the LORD; for the LORD is good:

Sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant.

4 For the LORD hath chosen Jacob unto himself,

And Israel for his peculiar treasure.

5 For I know that the LORD is great,

And that our Lord is above all gods.

6 Whatsoever the LORD pleased, that did he in heaven, and in earth,

In the seas, and all deep places.

7 Likes

Morning by Morning

By Charles H. Spurgeon

One with Christ

"As is the man from heaven,
so also are those who are of heaven. 1 Cor. 15:48

"Pause for a moment and think about this. Isn’t it amazing how Christ could humble Himself to unite with such wretched souls as ours? Yet He lifts us into a glorious union with Himself. In Christ we are born with a new nature–God becomes our "Abba, our Father; Christ is our beloved brother.

Each one of us should be aware of our heritage; we should trace our lineage; we should take advantage of its privileges. We are one with Christ! In comparison, all earthly honors are empty."

15 Likes

Total financial scrutiny.

https://reason.com/2021/09/08/bidens-total-f

Preprogramming people to accept the idea.

5 Likes

Very interesting. It relates to the way I am feeling and what I am thinking. I KNOW ,like all of us do, that something IS going to happen SOON !!!

6 Likes

Thankyou. I can see the writing on the wall in regards to my current employment… very discouraging. Tough times are ahead.

4 Likes

I’ve really really tried to make others aware of what’s going on… I’m so worried I can’t sleep, I can’t eat, I’m on the edge, I can’t stop crying, I’m suicidal, I’m so damned lonely. My sister now also thinks I’m crazy, and not to send anything else to her.

9 Likes