September 5, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

This just released yesterday from Ministry of Health Malaysia on AEFI ( adverse event following immunization) stats:

Notice there is NO mention of deaths due to vaccine, all cover up!

9 Likes

Great observation. I never heard or noticed that before. I have seen lists of reasons why it is a Pre Trib. Rapture, but don’t recall anyone pointing that out. Great find. Thank you.

6 Likes

Because, this.
This is the reminder I so needed to read today. God Bless you LDHW for sharing what the Lord has put on your heart. Just a few weeks ago I was expressing this to another saint, and now God in his mercy has helped my menopausal-afflicted memory to see and re-remember. To lay all burdens at the cross. I love how you say “it’s above our paygrade…” Amen. You are a blessing dear sister. Thank you.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:Maranatha!

8 Likes

The LORD knows all human plans; he knows that they are futile.
Psalm 94:11

God is greater than every difficult situation we will all face.

“By FAITH we are able to look beyond the problems and solutions of man to see Him, who is invisible and can do the impossible!” K.P.Yohannan

7 Likes

Psalm 16 was especially comforting this morning and with good reason. Bless the Lord!

6 Likes

@wren :dove:

Praise God…all glory goes to Him :raised_hands: :two_hearts:. I just LOVE how He works these kinds of things :heart:. He never ceases to amaze me :raised_hands:.

…and thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

j0qSbeNFuzjhXKFVSP

8 Likes

You are so sweet! Yes noted :blush:

1 Like

We can do this too…

7 Likes

As has been said before by members here, animals went on the ark, God won’t forget about our pets. Expect them to be waiting for you in your mansion :+1:

5 Likes

There is no doubt who the pope worships, I don’t understand how any catholic stays a catholic with this.

10 Likes

A little civil disobedience went a long way. That’s great!

3 Likes

We should do what Moscow did and stay away from all businesses following this

5 Likes

My husband does not see anything wrong with this picture. Please pray for him/me :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

@Jimbo just watched that also! My dad and I have talked about those camps for a long time now…they came up a while back but when covid “happened” we brought those up.

Crazy.

4 Likes

You had this one on the money, @Raininggrace!
But God, right?
Prayers for all of us who are feeling a little anxiety tonight. I know God is in control, but I cannot lie; it’s been a stressful few hours since I heard.

5 Likes

Disturbing is an understatement

And who is represented on his crucifix?

6 Likes

I haven’t watched yet, but if I know JD, it will be good – and timely.

4 Likes

No matter how much the Beast snarls and bites we will not submit to your poison! Mark my words! Jesus will protect us! Put on the full armour of God!
Praying has never been more important!

6 Likes

Oh I heard another sister in Christ saying that exact phrase in a video on brighteon just last night.

2 Likes

A shepherd carrying a lamb with the sheep in the background and a dove descending above.

2 Likes