September 5, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Thank you for posting this. To me, it’s wonderful!!!

4 Likes

Well, of course! That makes total sense. So much being unveiled right now! All of this has been in plain sight, but more and more being understood.

And if those people are believers ?

Do not bring the future into the present and confuse the two.

2 Likes

I don’t think taking the test is ‘wrong’ morally but she was there for dehydration symptoms, not covid, why should she be forced to test for it?

My daughter had surgery last fall and covid test was mandatory hospital policy. More ridiculous was pregnancy test for all underage girls 10 & up beforehand, no exceptions. Non-ambulatory wheelchair user, hadn’t hit puberty yet, is in my & my husband’s care 24/7 so we knew she had never been alone with the opposite sex. I asked to sign a waiver because based on the above we were 200% sure she was not pregnant (and even elementary school science will back me up on this one🙄) so why put both of us through the hassle. They said there was no waiver to sign, no exceptions.

The best advice my mom ever gave me, aside from follow Jesus, was “choose your battles”. So the only reason I didn’t go completely mama bear on them for either of those was because we knew experimental EUA shots were on the horizon and we needed the surgery done & behind us before mandates kept us out of hospitals and rehab services.

All that to say, the medical field has been overriding parental authority and exhibiting a lack of common sense and empathy for patients long before these current shots.

2 Likes

I actually watched Brother Breaker’s video the other day… I just was not sure by your wording what was meant, especially because I watched another video by a watchman the other day which also confused me as he seemed to point to the questions that came up when I read yours. Thx.

1 Like

Basilica Santa Maria Maggiore, Rome

Basilica San Pietro, Rom

San Giovanni in Laterano, Rome

They think they make it ok by putting a crucifix on top of the obelisk.

Piazza San Pietro

From the top you can see a sun wheel connected with sun worship and right in the centre of it is the obelisk to the sun god.

11 Likes

JD might be referring to Freedom Masks which are available to purchase on the website Etsy. I purchased 4 of them last year to wear in grocery stores that had mandated them. My husband has bad allergies and is always congested, these have been a lifesaver! They are handmade from a soft, mesh material that you can breathe through with ease. You do forget you’re wearing them. I bought them in the black color and no one can tell they are mesh. They are one of the top selling masks on Etsy and people rave about them.

8 Likes

It has been widely documented two things… one that the PCR test does NOT work and gives MANY false positives! And two that the swabs contain cancer causing ingredients and even nanoparticles according to some reports.

12 Likes

Revisited Accenture’s ID 2020 ad……and just noticed it was put together and presented June 2017 at the UN ID 2020 summit…so how did the globe get in there with what appears to be Covid spike proteins protruding from it in 2017?

Re: ID 2020

Accenture, along with Microsoft and Avanade, created a biometric & blockchain-based identity management prototype that was presented at ID2020 Summit at the UN in June 2017.

This video story is designed to address the challenges faced by more than a billion individuals in the world today who cannot prove who they are with certainty.

Note this was presented at the ID 2020 summit at the UN in June 2017

Note at the approx 52 sec mark the world globe with what appears to be Covid protein spikes coming from it

Note at approx. the 130 sec mark how I AM is accentuated by itself (God’s name)

Here is the PDF for the above…key words

https://www.accenture.com/_acnmedia/PDF-73/Accenture-ID2020-Video-Transcript.pdf#zoom=50

I am scared, help me, my child needs vaccinated, what if your identity was in the hands, your digital ID at your fingertips

5 Likes

Santa Maria Sopra Minerva

They even try to make them look cute. Here is one on the back of an elephant. I have seen all of these first hand in my fifteen years here. This is hidden around the corner from the Pantheon.

2 Likes

There is one infront of the presidential palace called Quirinale.

There is even one infront of their parliament building Montecitorio.

2 Likes

I have been in Italy for the last 15 years and the little travelling I have done convinces me that the only other place on earth with more obelisks than Rome could possibly only be Egypt, which I have never been to.

I started to notice them outside all of these places when I started wandering around on my own the first few couple of months in the city.

3 Likes

The obelisk outside St. Peter’s Basilica was found buried near the original foundation of the old basilica which Constantine built. It is originally from Egypt.

3 Likes

I believe part of the DECEPTION is the altering of GOD’S WORDS ITSELF … CHANGING ONE WORD “IN TO ON” … CHANGES EVERYTHING!
Check out these verses …
KING JAMES VERSION Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark IN their right hand, or IN their foreheads:
NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION - Revelation 13:16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark ON their right hands or ON their foreheads,
Interesting that the Vaccine goes IN the body … check out the Patent and how it works! - Check out the filing date of this Patent … International Filing Date! ``` 20.06.2019

Lord, give us wisdom and discernment in these days! :pray: :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you I had not heard that

1 Like

Do you recall where it says that? Never realized the oblisk or the dc monument was a satanic symbol.

Thank you I was worried in case taking the test was somehow compromising . Its disgraceful how parental rights are being undermined, worldwide. Very glad my child is an adult and responsible for her own decisions

I was forced to take the nasal swab test when I was in the ER last July. Before I knew that it had the terrible stuff in it. I’ve given my worries to our Lord. I can’t undo what was done.

10 Likes

You’d have to ask someone else on that. Maybe by the time I catch up on this thread someone might have answered you. Hee Hee.

I also wondered why the mother didn’t give the daughter liquids at home. Maybe she just didn’t know what to do about it and wanted the hospital to double check to make sure that’s all that was wrong.

1 Like

Ok, now I am going to say something here. Yes we can use both prepositions and both can be right. Don’t let this fool you and let’s not start another argument about bible translations etc. If we all wanted a better understanding, without relying on translations, then we would all be studying ancient Greek and Aramaic and looking at the original texts.

It can mean that it is placed in the hand or forehead for example in the skin of the hand or the forehead.

On means postion or the location of where this mark can be found on the body or the area of the body.

So you can use both and it doesn’t change a single thing. A mark is not a vaccine. So even if those prepositions change it’s still not about a vaccine. Have you ever had an injection in your forehead as a vaccine ? It may be administered in a simialr fashion in the future but it’s significance has not changed up to this point. It’s not really a matter of what but when which is important here.

Here is a question I have to make everyone think about this for a moment and getting back to the reality of God’s Word. Everyone you know who has been vaccinated or administered a vaccine over the last year or since they have become available, not even this particular covid vaccine, but ANY vaccine, is it administered in the arm and is the location on the arm, in the hand or the location on the hand or both ?

7 Likes