September 5, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

FearNot: For me you nailed it. My boss whom I had a great relationship with and mutual respect turned so fiercely on me in May with unbelievable unjustified hostility within 2 or 3 mos of the vaccines. After 3 mos of shock, FMLA I just resigned last week after 23 years with the company. She also has denied her own mother from seeing her grandchildren because her mother’s husband isn’t vaxed. I am 64 years old and I offered my forgiveness and prayers in my resignation letter (along with a pdf of JD’s ABC’s) :wink:

14 Likes

Robert David Steele, former CIA agent who was now considered a “conspiracy theorist” because he was sharing about the lies, died on Aug. 28 supposedly of Covid pneumonia but Dr. Merritt and Dr. P talk about in the Critically Speaking that they put him on a ventilator despite him specifically requesting alternate therapies only. Also see the video on the ventilators killing…

3 Likes

I read on another forum of a deadly new virus strain that hit a dear brother’s grown son in Florida a few days ago. It came so fast that he didn’t have as much time to react and thus succumbed to this virus. He was a healthy weight lifter on vitamins and unvaxxed. His dad said he complained of dizziness and shortness of breath. It hit his respiratory system too quickly. Please be careful out there.

The Hebrew Word is:
מַצֵּבָה
matstsêbâh
mats-tsay-baw’
Feminine (causative) participle of H5324; something stationed, that is, a column or (memorial stone); by analogy an idol: - garrison, (standing) image, pillar.

BDB Definition:

1. pillar, mastaba, stump
    1a) pillar
    1a1) as monument, personal memorial
    1a2) with an altar
    1b) (Hophal) stock, stump (of tree)
    Part of Speech: noun feminine
1 Like

Exactly, it isn’t yet, but it could be later.

1 Like

And this is uniting all religions?

I disagree with RCC teachings and this article sums up Catholic involvement in Great Reset.

This guy is a comedian? But he uses current issues to tell us something:

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/the-unvaccinated-will-be-denied-medical-services-in-australia/

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/533903-medical-treatment-denial-unvaccinated-covid/

6 Likes
3 Likes

Well, I am seeing some difference for sure… but I would not say a distinct line.

One of my daughters and her hubby have taken the shot… my other daughter and her hubby have not. I don’t really talk to my jabbed daughter’s hubby much but he is an atheist and was not easy to get along with to start. As for my jabbed daughter, she is still willing to meet up with both my daughter and I. She does at times seem to have a bit shorter fuse, but that could just be the effects of the stress we are all under. I would certainly not say she is nasty or hateful. What she does do is refuse to speak of any topics that she doesn’t want to hear… such as related to the jab or the rapture. She will change the subject or get quiet and start talking to her girls and ignoring me.

A Jewish friend of mine who is double jabbed has not changed at all as far as temperament. She is still same as always. In fact, she is actually more open eyed about things than most folks I know and we have discussed the govt lies going on. She is not Christian, although she has listened to me talk about the Lord and the Rapture and has no problem with me talking about it.

Another acquaintance who is double-jabbed, I have noticed a bit of a short temper on her as well, but again, I have been sharing about the Lord and end time with her and she has listened although doesn’t engage and discuss like my Jewish friend. She has also started having a lot of headaches on the top of her head and tenderness of her skull, but of course does not associate it with the jab. She does feel that everyone should be required to be jabbed as she is brainwashed by media that is the “only” way things will get back to normal. :frowning:

BTW, I don’t know all that many people.

7 Likes

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/do-not-quit-your-job/

2 Likes
3 Likes

This topic reminds me (in an uneasy way) about Justin Timberlake’s movie “In Time” https://www.google.com/search?q=justin+timberlake+movies&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari#epci=1&epd=/m/0dr_xmk They “earn” credit for their activities and they have a digital “clock” in their right forearm

2 Likes

My pleasure and you are so welcome. I am happy to help. Did you watch the 7 year cycles video too I shared?

Try Fakemaskusa.com. I’ve purchased quite a few from there and used them when forced to wear one. IDK if this is the mask JD referred to but I’m a big fan of them.

1 Like

Funny you mention your pets. I pray every day that my pets somehow won’t suffer when we get raptured. I even now leave one of the gates to our horse pasture unlocked, so, maybe someone will somehow have mercy on them, and they are not completely locked in when we are raptured. Even better would be they get to go with us.

10 Likes

Oh my - I had not seen this before :flushed:

Regarding Pastor JD Farag,

There is not another man I know who teaches his congregants (and online Church) the Truth of Scripture with such sincere Love And Passion.

I consider myself blessed to be instructed by this man, Pastor JD Farag.

26 Likes

Oh Katherine! Praise the Lord! I just started crying reading your post. God is SO good! It reminds that there is no impossible with Him!

I am in a somewhat similar situation - my husband is Catholic, but he does believe in Jesus and His death and resurrection. So I ask myself, is he saved? Based on the ABCs, I would think he’s, but then I doubt myself because obviously only the Lord knows his heart.

If I were to show him a JD prophecy though, I’d be laughed at or called a conspiracy theorist. :pensive: I’ve been praying and praying that the Lord would take the scales off of his eyes. To have ears to hear. I keep praying, and that’s what I will continue to do. I once asked him a couple years ago, if he thought that maybe Jesus might be coming soon, and he laughed at me. So I struggle with what his “status” is at this point:

1. He 100% believes that Jesus was put on the cross, died, and was resurrected. Praise the Lord!
  2. He doesn’t see the signs that I try to bring up (birth pains we’ve been going through, especially the last couple years, and especially now).
  3. he believes everything on main stream media. I begged him to not take the shot, but he said he didn’t trust my research (that hurt). And That he trusted what the government and the vaxx companies were saying.
  4. he doesn’t read the Bible and doesn’t understand what is happening with the end times. If I mention it yet again, I think he will say again what he has said before, “oh come on - wars, floods, earthquakes, etc happen all the time”.
  5. He has no idea about the evil going on with the vaxx, the new world order, and the utterly corrupt world we live in.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I might be able to approach any of this - anything that might possibly even just cause a small thought about what’s going on? Is he saved based on #1? Because he does believe that Jesus is our savior.

Thank you for any responses, brothers and sisters in Christ!

11 Likes

Maybe ask him kindly why he doesn’t read the Bible, if he so believes in Jesus. Maybe he’s afraid of it.

2 Likes

So Awesome Katherine and Family.

I hope this inspires hubby :place_of_worship:

1 Like