❤ (Unofficial) Google Ad of JDFARAG.org

I am just seeing this for the first time. Probably because I was away and offline for parts of July and August. I am glad others were able to respond in a timely and helpful fashion. I will contribute prayers instead for continuing interest in the ad you have created @hotchiwawa

3 Likes

John 16:12 to 15 AMP :mega: “I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear [to hear] them now. But when He, the Spirit of Truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth [full and complete truth]. For He will not speak on His own initiative, but He will speak whatever He hears [from the Father–the message regarding the Son], and He will disclose to you what is to come [in the future]. He will glorify and honor Me, because He (the Holy Spirit) will take from what is Mine and will disclose it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine. Because of this I said that He [the Spirit] will take from what is Mine and will reveal it to you.”
:dove:

1 Like

The ad is nothing (it can contribue), just a tool.
It’s always better to pray in general that a maximum of people come to Jesus. By Pastor JD or others…

2 Likes

Number of clicks (21,6K from August 10 to September 27)
(people around the world seeing the ad and coming on JDFARAG.ORG)
300 to 400+ different persons each day.

@CindyCindi I’ve added your keywords, plus some names hostile to Pastor JD, haha :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yay! Maybe I can think of some more.

3 Likes

I think some good keywords are:
God
Jesus
Holy Spirit
Love
Hope
Peace
Forgiveness
Truth

2 Likes

Some are already in the list:
(Not up to date)

1 Like

Tomorrow, I will provide the new stats.
A lot of people came to Jdfarag.org :+1:

6 Likes

How it ends
When it ends
The end

4 Likes

Number of clicks (64.1K from August 10 to January 22)
(people around the world seeing the ad and coming on JDFARAG.ORG)
CTR is higher => better :slight_smile:
Rem: it’s only people searching with keywords in Google Search, YT…
not people coming from other links or web sites.
We can work on this and “spam” twitter, FB, instagram, emails, forums…

4 Likes

Wow! Great work!

2 Likes

Keywords are important, I can change them when I want.
If you all find some useful keywords, I can add them.
Rem: in end of September I changed all the groups of “possible clients” (people buying house, car… loving soccer, music, everything good and bad). That’s why the CTR is higher but also because the AD description and screenshots are better.
We can still add videos (under YT rules), if you all are interested to make short clips, contact me.

3 Likes

Google rules should change in May to reach people. I was informed in January. Will keep you informed. I hope they will not block Christian ads.

3 Likes

I don’t know what happened yesterday, according to Google: 13.8k users came with following ads on Jdfarag.org :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (and clicked the ads). Sometimes I see a spike at 1k but 13.8k :face_with_hand_over_mouth::hugs: alleluia!!!

6 Likes

The ads are now in pause (with the ad of JDFARAG.ORG), stopped by Google because everybody has to validate their identity. The process is complex and according the form I have to fill in, I have to give documents as member of a company or having myself a (small) company! I asked the question to Google Community.

1 Like