April 14, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update -- When Bible Prophecy Hits Too Close To Home

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources: here

JD_KnowSomething4_cover

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_2: explains what we can do when Bible prophecy causes division within a marriage, a family, or a church fellowship.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

15 Likes

Let No Man Deceive You

So we are instructed not to be deceived three different times in the Bible. While that is clear, what are we not to be deceived about? Without context how will we know what we should be careful of regarding what will deceive us? If you are a Christian you have the Holy Spirit and can read the Bible for yourself, so I have listed the scriptures that instruct us not to be deceived and you can read them to establish the context.

To help you some, the Bible is not speaking of what car you buy, what candidate you vote for, whether you take a vaccination or anything like that.

1 John 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
1 John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
1 John 3:3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
1 John 3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
1 John 3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
1 John 3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
1 John 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Ephesians 5:1 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
Ephesians 5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
Ephesians 5:3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
Ephesians 5:4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
Ephesians 5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
Ephesians 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
Ephesians 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.
Ephesians 5:8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
Ephesians 5:9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)
Ephesians 5:10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.
Ephesians 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
Ephesians 5:12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
Ephesians 5:13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
Ephesians 5:14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.
Ephesians 5:15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
Ephesians 5:16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
Ephesians 5:17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.
Ephesians 5:18 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;
Ephesians 5:19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
Ephesians 5:20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
Ephesians 5:21 Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.

2 Thessalonians 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 Thessalonians 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2 Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
2 Thessalonians 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2 Thessalonians 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
2 Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2 Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2 Thessalonians 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2 Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2 Thessalonians 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
If you have read these passages then you should now…

Decide for yourselves!

God Bless! :pray:

7 Likes

Actually it may well be speaking of such things. If we cannot discern the truth in practical matters then how are we expected to discern the truth in spiritual matters. What we learn in every day living now will not only serve us now but in eternity as well. While Jesus dealt with the spiritual matters concerning the Pharisees and such it was the practical application of what they were doing that he used to point out how to see what was their motivation behind their behavior.

It would seem that the God given common sense for everyday life protects us not just from those around us bent on doing evil but to see the correlation between what humans do under evil influence to what demons do.

Your point is well taken. Even so like anything we are going to get good at we have to practice and everyday life of practiced discernment of those around us plays an important role. It is how we see false teachers who sell snake oil doctrine which requires a tuned eye to their words and behaviors so we know when to be on guard against them.

I am looking at this from a life experience view. We are in this world to learn and much of what we learn comes form interactions with those around us and all of that to some degree has spiritual implications. Other wise why even be here at all. We could have been made more similar to the angels and be outside time and space like they are. We learn from the lives we live how to apply the lessons of scripture.

7 Likes

I respectively disagree. :blush:

I think you and I both know that the Bible must be taken in context. The passages I listed are not talking about general deception which even atheists would teach against. It speaks of specific things that we Christians should watch out for.

That’s all I will say and everyone should come to their own conclusion. :+1:

1 Like

I am excited for next week’s sermon (is it too early?)!
Pastor said he felt led to speak on the matter of why people are losing their minds.
In my findings, it is not just those who took the covid shots-even though they were heavily promoted and pushed. The shots were key, but were the receivers the only ones affected?
[did you know that most religious groups were infiltrated by freemasons and told it was an act of love for God and man to get the shot?]
It appears those who did not get the shot have similar blood to those who did, according to a few doctors and reporters I have been following (including Dr.Ana Maria Mihalcea).
For some reason some have felt this information is not Bible prophecy; but remember Jesus’ words :
“if those days were not shortened all flesh would perish”
and
“they will long for death, but death will escape them.”
We are in interesting times, to say the least.
Grace and peace to all those who at one time in their lives have realized they are a sinner, and put their faith in Jesus Christ as their Savior.

14 Likes

I may not watch this week’s BPU. It may be kinda like watching a movie with the subtitles on or riding a rollercoaster with your eyes closed while someone else describes it to you. :joy: Because, just in case we’re here at that point where we’ve gone beyond “stage setting,” I’m just going to watch it happen, analyze it myself and pray. You do realize that at some point we’ll approach that threshold that crosses over from interpretation of prophetic events and into the events happening in real time. Simultaneously that “angelic conflict” within each person intensifies. Pray for the lost.

16 Likes

“THE FINISH LINE”!!

I’ve always said that the Christian walk is a journey and not a Sprint and I still believe that to be partially true but I do think that there has been a major shifting concerning the times in which we now live.

For me personally, I got born again when I was 17 years old and I’m 59 now…60 in June.
So I’ve been at this journey for nearly 43 years… just like the Hebrew children searching for the promised land.

That promise land could be…
Getting caught up with the Lord in the air, …
It could be being called home,…
It could also be walking the Lord in that which God has called you to do.
Ultimately it will BE HEAVEN!

But I also want to acknowledge that like the Hebrew children, many are tired and we’re weary.
Many struggle in these hard times and often are feeling alone and lonely.
Others at times suffer debilitating depression.

Almost daily I’m getting private message from people saying:
“Marty…I’m just SO WEARY!”
I get that my friend, I truly do!

But I want us to all take heart this morning that this journey I believe, is almost over for all of us and now it is a sprint to the finish line!
It’s as though in the Spirit I can see the yellow ticker tape!
As if I can see those loved ones and friends awaiting us at the “Finish Line”!

The miscarried babies waiting to see mom and dad at the “Finish line”!
Or yes, even those taken in the womb…
Those pets that loved us and we long to see them again,…waiting at the “Finish Line”!

God speaking through the Prophet Jeremiah said this:
"For I have given rest to the weary and joy to the sorrowing.”

I want to finish with the part of a verse from Hebrews:
Hebrews 12:1:
“Let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us”

Lay it all aside my friends, do not let sin beset you, persevere…
Bring your weary soul to the Presence of God and take a fresh drink of that life sustaining and refreshing “Living Water!”
For we are ALMOST HOME!!!

MW Breeden
FB_IMG_1713204236097

22 Likes

Reading your words this morning are a blessing. Ive been feeling so weary.

6 Likes

While in the Ezekiel 38 invasion we see God the Father directly delivering Israel, and defeating the invading forces, what happened this past weekend in Israel is a clear example of God using countries and leaders to protect Israel indirectly. As I mentioned before, watching prophecy unfold before our very eyes, is immensely satisfying, and a privilege and opportunity for me to strengthen my faith in the LORD.

Israel MUST come to live securely in the land, as per:

Ezekiel 38:11

What happened this past weekend is another step in that direction. As Arnold Fruchtenbaum wrote back in 2003:

“This is not a security due to a state of peace, but a security due to confidence in their own strength. This…is a good description of Israel today. The Israeli army has fought four major wars since its founding and won them swiftly each time. Today Israel is secure, confident that her army can repel any invasion from the Arab states. Hence, Israel is dwelling securely.”

In addition to its military capabilities, Iron Dome, strong economy, Israel’s confidence is also based on peace treaties with some countries in the Middle East and the support coming from the US.

The following statements are from the leftist Haaretz.

… de-escalation of conflict, re-iterated support for defending Israel, from other news media:

Watching patiently how things continue to unfold in the ME… while keeping the focus on God’s character, confirmed time and again throughout history by the fulfillment of His prophetic Word.

God bless!

8 Likes

We’re almost HOME!!! Those words were MW Breeden’s words. One day at a time just focus on today is what i tell myself.

3 Likes

I never understand why plans for retaliation end up being spilled out publicly ahead of time, whether it be from Amir, news here in the USA or even from the IDF itself. Doesn’t seem very strategic but what do I know… :man_shrugging:t4:

11 Likes

I already heard accusations thrown at Israel that they want to start WW3…by retaliation

As Andy Woods said, we are seeing stage setting in progress. No chess board, no prophecy to be fulfilled.

6 Likes

16 Apr 2024

With regards to mind control, nothing new under the sun. Here is some proof:

This is a chicken skin presentation on mind control and other tech stuff. You may download or watch in parts due to video length. Connect the dots. This one can be used for next Sunday PU, God willing.

----------------

2 Likes

I believe they are trying to play the Gentleman style warfare vs Guerilla style warfare.

7 Likes

I am looking forward to next week’s BPU by JD. He kind of hinted at what I think is the information in the first 6 chapters of the book by Dr. Michaels Nehls - The Indoctrinated Brain. I just finished reading it and at times as I read, it had my stomach in knots and feeling quite disturbed. He connects several “dots” with the vaccines, Technocrats, their goals and observations of the dumbing of the world. The author talks about Stockholm Syndrome, Operation Big Switch, as well as the similarities between the books - Brave New World and 1984 - and our world today. He goes into depth on how the vaccine was planned an designed to do harm. Chilling!! Absolutely all these things can’t be coincidences. “They” who are “in charge” definitely have an agenda to kill us or dumb us down. He gives strong convincing scientific evidence and also tells how to combat the attack on our brains with nutrients, etc. you will learn a lot by visiting his website if you don’t want to read the book. In fact he does not mention Lithium as a supplement in the book but it is on the website. I really liked the first 6 chapters of the book. Skip the last chapter - he’s out of his lane talking philosophy and religion/theology. He is not a christian.

8 Likes

BubbaNews now Livestreaming.
https://www.youtube.com/live/CDt106S6RJE?si=ndBZp86gyRHQ58Ot

May God protect Israel

4 Likes

" The light of the eyes rejoices the heart,
And a good report makes the bones healthy" Prov. 15:30
“…You have to go to the non-Christian for this information…” -Pastor JD, last Sunday’s BPU.
So true.

8 Likes

Great update and Prophecy Teaching - thanks Pastor JD! I cannot wait to see you receive your rewards from Jesus in Heaven! What a great day that will be for all! If you think about it Pastor JD, you have a Mega-Church every Sunday. If 4-5000 people are connected to your update, imagine how many eyeballs are actually watching at once… Maybe double or triple that number. Then, many people connect the next day and watch via BitChute or your Website! I pray many people come to a Saving Grace in Jesus Christ via your ministry. My week is filled with anticipation for Sunday nights (Germany Time) and both my wife and I are glued to JDFARAG.ORG live service. Thank you JD and thank you Jesus Christ for JD.

16 Likes

:musical_note: He’s got the whole world, in His hands :notes:

I’ve got zero fears as Jesus is orchestrating each, and every move in His land. The Great “I AM” will soon show the world His greatness. I pray for the lost people of Israel to find Jesus as thier Savior and for the Peace of Isreal, which can only come by Jesus Christ.

I’m just watching God do what He said in awe and awaiting His return - I will tell anyone who will listen about the Good News and accept that many won’t. Jesus has seen the End and told us about it so we wouldn’t worry or have fear. God bless you and I hope to see you in heaven soon.

18 Likes

I always wonder the same thing! Why is Amir posting info in advance??? Why does the government do that? Why does Amir post when the cabinet is meeting and where???
It makes no sense and at some point you have to truly wonder ….

8 Likes