April 25 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

They are nearly the same moment because of verse 17.

I don’t think the resurrected in Christ will be hanging in the air for days or weeks or months or years until we join them there. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Only with the fourth Seal. There will be many more killed with all of the judgement in the Revelation. At least what I understand. Not many will survive the Seven Year Tribulation that is coming soon.

1 Like

Hi Jack. Thanks for your post, brother. We likely will see differently on this, but I will post the preferred KJV rendering for hopeful effect:

Revelation 6:8 8And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Although it could be concluded, it does not use specific language as to how many people actually die here. But it is localized to 1/4 of earth, that is clear. If we contrast this with Rev 9:18:

A third of mankind was killed by these three plagues, by the fire, the smoke, and the [m]brimstone which came out of their mouths.

In the 6th Trumpet it uses specific language noting how much of the world was killed. The 6th Trumpet is a much more intense level of judgement (with 5 Trumpets and 1 Seal in its wake). It might suggest that 1/4 of the world was not killed in Rev 6:8 because of a) It’s lacking specificity as well as b) only being the 4th seal along the judgement cycle path.

Blessings.

You realize of course that the earth contains 8 billion people. 1/4 is 25% is one quarter which all come out to 2 billion at this seal.

Rev 9:8 's one third is what is left later on (that being 6 billion or less) which that 1/3 comes out of.

And the same further on… Each time a judgment comes, it is out of the remainder of the previous.

Thus, the scripture about “…if the days were not shortened, no flesh would survive”.

7 Likes

Yes Jack I do notice this. Trumpet 6 is specific that a 3rd of the earth is killed. Seal 4 is specific that “some people” are killed. Not a fourth of the earth. The 4th is the region given authority over to kill. Not that all in that region do get killed. I am not trying to be a stickler here. But the word of God does not say 1/4 of the world will be killed. The masons seem to though.

Forum Updated by TWI:

Announcement of Update to Forum Code of Conduct

Latest Code of Conduct (CoC/Forums Rules)

Latest Terms of Service (ToS)

https://forum.jdfarag.org/tos

6 Likes

Hi Jay. Good observation. I was just listening to an Andy Woods sermon. And on this one from 31:45 to 38:30 he details the matching of wedding feast to the church. This does not seem to follow matching the 10 virgins. But what I find interesting is that it is often thought that the church, having been raptured, spends the 7 years of tribulation with the Lord in heaven in His chamber with Him…and we likely pictured the wedding feast for the entire 7 years. Yet, I like how Andy lays out what occurred during those 7 days in Jewish heritage wedding concepts.

It has often been confusing to me to see that the wedding feast mentioned is apparently a celebration undertaken at the conclusion of the 7th bowl (after Babylon the Great is destroyed but before Armageddon). Which kind of makes sense that it would be a celebration at the very end of the tribulation, as a time celebrating the end of the evil age that had occupied thousands of years of mankind.

2 Likes

And the Jobama administration just keeps selling out any friends.

Destroy the USA is not enough they want a complete Great Reset or historically The Great Tribulation if you look at it Biblically!!!

David and Sampson are mentioned in the Hall of Faith implying their honor being with God now.

The reason Samson is mentioned in the “Hall of Faith” is simply because he never lost faith despite his failure. And you, when your secret grace is found out and cut-off by sin, if you don’t lose faith that despite how greviously far you’ve fallen that God can and will restore you if you but cry out – you too will experience the restoration of Samson.

Also, please check out the story on Barak who is also mentioned…yet…

Barak was a courageous warrior who answered God’s call, but in the end, a woman, Jael, received credit for his defeat of the Canaanite army. Like many of us, Barak’s faith wavered, and he struggled with doubt, yet God saw fit to list this otherwise unrecognized hero in the Bible’s Hall of Faith.

1 Like

I don’t have doubts on what God/Jesus can do and forgive and what they did BUT men are often taking the easy path and the flesh is corruptible! It’s dangerous to only think that God/Jesus forgive everything, yes they could but hell has been created for something.

1. We are workers of God, so we are here for working. If we don’t work, we can have problems. Make the parallel with a real employer and an employee.

2. at the end, if all goes well, we will be sons of God. Same thing, parallel between a father and his childs.

1 Like

Not works - lest we boast >…….

Luke 6
46: And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?
47: Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:
48: He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.
49: But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

1 Like

It took the format of three war-game like sessions designed to simulate the passage of time between various scenarios, including lockdown and quarantine measures, the closure of schools, gathering restrictions, curfews, mass-testing, vaccine booster campaigns, etc. [etc.] is the scary part, and it’s coming next IMHO

2 Likes

Seems they would need a huge educational campaign, to educate the masses of people, who know next to nothing about bitcoin. [example =ME] plus, using Walmart, how to buy bitcoin with assistance vouchers, for the less than legal folks.:wink:
Doc :dove:

2 Likes

Dear Hot - thank you Lord, for being our rock and foundation and for paying the price for our sin…. MARANATHA

1 Like

The difference though with employer/employee & father/child is one can be fired. But a child cannot be un-DNA’d.

I’m not so sure with the actual V which could alter the DNA. I don’t say they actually change the DNA but they have the possibility to change it with mRNA and CRISPR9.

2 Likes

Whole purpose of mRNA is to give DNA instructions to change itself.

That’s a stated and public announcement in many docs. :wink:

4 Likes

With CRISPR9 they can cut and edit DNA (so alter).

With this tool they already can change the sex of fetus… really dangerous.

1 Like