April 25 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Dr. Simone Gold, of the American Frontline Doctors, has recently called this to be the “religion” of Public Health.

1 Like

Other things we have to know:

• it’s a race

• it’s a fight

• don’t let someone take your crown

• can satan deceive us? Of course he can. He waits like a lion

• why do we have the full armor God if we are saved?! If we are invulnerable, we don’t need an armor.

• God will make a end or even the elects would be deceived

2 Likes

So glad many of us are light years ahead of this update. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Hi there hotochiwawa. I have a friend 7,000 miles away. And we have differing views as we have here. I am very fond of her, and it is a very cordial and respectful exchange. So, I do have some notions (even fondly) of your concerns. In what you list here i find much heart and am edified for the most. But I would ask you to please consider 2 things in respect to this:

1. Please see these commentaries on the helmet of salvation. Sometimes nuances can help inform some deeper surrounding context. Ephesians 6:17 Commentaries: And take THE HELMET OF SALVATION, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

2. This is one of my favorite verses as to the mid point of trib timing for God’s strong delusion. Matt 24:24: For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible.

The emphasis you place on that sense is different in that it emphasizes that the elect would be decieved if God kept it up. We know that God is said to shorten the overall time of the Great Tribulation. But we are not also suggested here that God would shorten His strong delusion. Only that it will be so strong that even the elect “if possible” would be deceived. I find in that a statement of emphasis on how bad it will be, how intense and utterly overwhelmingly convincing it will be. I do not find however that this verse or form of it is suggesting that the elect could have been deceived if God did not stop? I do not find any limit on how long God will do this strong delusion. Or that this is a theological statement about the elect. If you find a commentary looking at the original languages in this, I would be happy to take a look.

Thank you for your passion in Him and your desire for a pure and chaste bride before Him. Blessings.

2 Likes

As a former Catholic, I can tell you that the Catholic Church does not preach salvation by faith alone in Jesus alone which is the true Gospel. They preach that salvation must be earned by performing good works. All counterfeit religious systems require you TO DO SOMETHING to be saved. True Christianity says that salvation has already been DONE and paid for at the cross by the Lord Jesus Christ. Now all you need to do is believe it to receive it.

7 Likes

“To hear some people tell it, vaccine passports are just another effort by Democrats, progressives and Satan to take away your freedom, just like when they told you to wear a mask and made you shut down your business.”

3 Likes

I am a former catholic too. Every little thing is a sin. If you don’t go to church it is a sin. Thank God he pulled me out of the catholic church. They keep preaching the readings over & over. They don’t preach the truth about salvation. They have all those rituals which makes no sense it is not even in bible. They pray to statues, dead saints which probably is not saints. They believe in those apparitions. They believe & worship in Mary & think she intercedes & the savior.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m glad I’m not alone with that. I’ve started watching others, such as Tom Hughes, to get info other than covid. I’m seriously burnt out with it too. I have to do a 4 hour wellbeing session with work next week, all about covid. I’m not sure I can!

2 Likes

Go to youtube and paste this: "HEBREWS 10:26 EXPLAINED - to give us assurance of salvation NOT fear “if we sin wilfully.” on Renee Roland’s channel she does a good job explaining these verses that Lordship Salvation take out of context. I would post the link here but it’s not allowing me to for some reason.

1 Like
1 Like

Hi Lina, The Catholic church holds its members through fear. If you don’t do what they say, receive the “sacraments” or leave the “one true church” you will go to hell. It is such strong bondage that I believe it takes a miracle from the Lord to leave it. I know I would not have left the Catholic Church had I not been saved first. Then I began to see where they contradicted the Word of God and I had no choice but to leave. I receive a lot of rejection from my natural family as a result. But that is a small consequence to the privilege of walking with the Lord and getting to love him every day! Congratulations on His leading you out too!!!

4 Likes

That’s a pretty common idea among numerous religions, particularly the cults. It was certainly prevalent among the SDA membership when I was there. It is so sad, the numbers of people in bondage and fear that needn’t be.

4 Likes

And then they change the rule:

4 Likes

Hi, Vickie. In my response to Wren, I was referring to “our side” in that I believe Wren and I share the same thoughts about not taking the experimental injections. I was concerned that perhaps she thought that the “VAC” event in the video was an injection event inside that particular church. It was not. Dr. Simone Gold presented excellent medical-based information. I am also wondering if she may be a believer in Christ, which was something that I had not been aware of, before. That was all that I meant by my choice of words. :relaxed: The video is excellent…if Youtube hasn’t yet removed it.

2 Likes

Dan Kaminsky: 42-year-old Cybersecurity Expert Dead 11 Days After Second Pfizer “vaxxed” Tweet

See? Pandemic is the NEW NORMAL!

https://sputniknews.com/us/202104261082731454-kamala-harris-will-reportedly-address-un-urging-countries-to-prepare-for-new-pandemic/

6 Likes

I knew that she was arrested, yes. That’s fine, Vicky. I will just agree to disagree.

4 Likes

Said everyone in the days of Noah…

14 Likes

Said everyone in the days of No…

nope, too easy.

5 Likes

indeed!! thank you for expounding. I completely agree that showing even MORE love to those in opposition is important here. I’m being reminded that the Law comes down to love for the Father and consequently for our neighbors as well.

@Steelet lol, they are like, you can go back to normal life if you take it!! what an incentive, rather than the vaccines actually being a good thing, as a reason for taking it. disturbing.

2 Likes

Please disregard - I was just making Noah/flood puns.

That being said, I think we should all take great care when casting aspersions on the source materials referenced by others if we are going to cite news.yahoo

7 Likes