April 28, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update – Why Bible Prophecy Is So Controversial

Remember , The one who is in us is stronger then he one who is in the world and he will fight for us. :grinning:
Psalm 37:39-40 (New Living Translation)

39 The Lord rescues the godly;
he is their fortress in times of trouble.
40 The Lord helps them,
rescuing them from the wicked.
He saves them,
and they find shelter in him.

Maranantha

16 Likes

Yes please! Thank you for saying this!

Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing. (2 Timothy 4:8 NKJV)

15 Likes

Not being snarky but this is stating the obvious. Jesus tells us in Mathew that people will change in their attitude and behavior for the worse not the better. Then He also tells us the changes like other events on the prophetic list will come more often and with more severity as time moves forward. So it begs the question why so many suddenly now being alarmed at what is happening in the world and many of them from the Christian community. This should not be a surprise but and expectation.

Now some will say it is too much to handle so many things happening all at once but as you mention we are soldier in the army, it seems many don’t understand what all that entails. It may seem like a lot to remain on constant alert but that is what soldiers do in the middle of wars. They get no real rest, only moments of down time which usually end abruptly with new onslaughts of attacks.

Now this may sound strange but, hoping for the best at this time is a fallacy. What we need to be doing is being prepared to face the worse and let our minds run some with the imagination that will be. It is going to be tiring to be on constant alert but a good soldier fights through the fatigue to stay in the battle. Remaining vigilant at all times is our best hope and we have help there with the Holy Spirit.

Yes that is not an optional we can refuse. It will not be easy but we don’t have a choice. It will be ugly, we do not have a choice. Fighting the good fight is not easy but it can be done.

8 Likes

Oh, yes it can be done. We are in one accord here and thank you for the not-so-snarky comment and reminder. I may be a sissygirl when it comes to pain and ugliness, but I am in the fight non-the-less and proud to be on the winning side. Only by God’s strength do I have success in this fight and endurance to run the race. I have not faltered, nor have I doubted that my Lord is on the battlefield with me to the end whether it be by hook or by crook (death or rapture). Now that is being snarky…lol. Love you, Jack!

7 Likes

Aren’t you glad that the ground is level at the foot of the cross. He saved each and every one of us by the same precious blood and has given us the Crown of Life which I am so thankful for. Any other crowns I gain are for and because of Him and what has been blessed upon me. Thank you, Letitia for the encouraging scripture so aptly stated. Bless you, dear sis!

7 Likes

Beautiful reminder, Peggy. That scripture reminds me of the old hymn "Sheltered in the Arms of God. I have no desire to be anywhere else but, in His arms doing His will…so let the storms rage high the dark clouds rise. They don’t worry me for I am sheltered within the arms of God.

7 Likes

I like the old hymns, they were often written in the midst of great adversity.
You and Jack do well to point out the hard times ahead. No we don’t need to
panic. God did not give us a spirit of fear. But we do need to watch and prepare
both physically and spiritually. I appreciate this forum and yes I miss those no
longer with us. We can certainly encourage each other and share news.

9 Likes

Sadly many are and worse they are not grounded in scripture so facing the pain is unbearable and they crumble to easy. Glad to hear you are strong enough to hold fast regardless the outcome. What is the old saying? When you are at the end of your rope, just tie it in a not and hold on tightly. The other version that really fits is fight like you are the third monkey going on the ark and it is starting to rain.

5 Likes

Oh, yes the old hymns have sustained me because of the pain and suffering, redemption and grace that are written into the songs. To sing unto the Lord my love for Him and what He has done; who He is, is the joy of my life.

6 Likes

Encouraging for the Bride of Christ!

IMG_20240530_091152_789

6 Likes

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4690125-trump-gop-are-early-favorites-for-white-house-congress/

3 Likes

Thank you for reminding me of God’s grace and mercy which is what I need every day.

3 Likes

31 May 2024

----------------

----------------

1 Like

click twice to see the video.

https://www.youtube.com/live/ne_bHmjOBtw?si=aILT0XXjHs6Tiy3b

5 Likes

Trump campaign’s donor site WinRed crashes after guilty verdict (axios.com)

3 Likes

Revelation 11:15:
“And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.”

In this life, EVERYONE is part of a “Kingdom”.
That can be affliations with a nation, a country, a movement…

That word “Kingdom” in this verse, is the Greek word “βασιλεία, ας, ἡ”
And it literally means that place which possesses your heart!

What Kingdom possesses your heart today my friends?
As I always say, everything in this life is TEMPORAL ,it’s fading, it has a “shelf-life”…
But the Kingdom of God and the inhabitants thereof WILL ENDURE FOREVER!

In Matthew 25:34, Jesus said:
“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.”

Now THAT is what I’m longing to hear!!!
This world has NO allure for me whatsoever!

MW Breeden

5 Likes

FB_IMG_1717218016654

7 Likes

1 June 2024

The reason why Trump is whacked is to create this situation by TPTB…

It’s all bread and circus!

In case ppl forget…

--------------------

--------------------

7 Likes

Special guest Billy Crone on Jane DuVall’s channel.

Jimmy Root is absolutely right!!

The imminent Rapture is in the air 🆅🅴🆁🆈 SOON!!!
I can assuredly tell you, with all confidence we are at the last hours. I don’t know when but I know it’s 🆅🅴🆁🆈 🆅🅴🆁🆈 close. Get ready :trumpet: Trust the Gospel that saves :point_right:t2: 1 Corinthians 15:1-4

4 Likes