August 28, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - It Cannot Be Much Longer

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources (Links): Here

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: explains why it is that it cannot be much longer before the rapture and the time of the end.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

24 Likes

Attachment for the sermon:

---------------------------------

The role of pharmakeia in this video:

6 Likes

My Sweet Lord

5 Likes

Even so, come Lord Jesus

27 Likes

Isn’t it a Pity

1 Like

This was one of the most compelling messages i have ever heard. When you consider all the things that are happening and how many people have died because of the injection already and the horrifying very credible predictions from reliable sources who tell us that most people who have been injected will die in the next 3 years. It is also predicted by experts, doctors and medical scientists who are placing everything on the line to warn the world of the illness and death the bioweapons will cause, that in 7 years’ time, noneof those who received the injections will be alive. Come for us Lord Jesus! Your people long to go home, to escape this troubled evil dying world.

23 Likes

SEPTEMBER PROPHECTIC SUPERSTORM!

Can you see how the prophecies of Joel 3:2, the Psalm 83 war, Jeremiah 49 (The destruction of Elam) and Isaiah 17 (The destruction of Damascus) are on the brink and are all converging in the month of September?

:black_small_square:︎JOEL 3:2 DIVIDING JERUSALEM
Palestinians to Discuss Full Recognition of ‘State of Palestine’ in Upcoming U.N. Session with Joe Biden.The Palestinian Authority is planning to demand full recognition for “State of Palestine” at the United Nations and has been in contact with President Joe Biden about the matter, Palestinian media reported ahead of the General Assembly in September.

:black_small_square:︎THE PSALM 83 WAR
Hezbollah threatens September attack, ‘ready for all options. Hezbollah Terror Chief Threatens Israel with War if It Touches Disputed Gas! Iran tells Lebanese proxy Nasrallah to prepare to fight Israel over Mediterranean gas fields! Israeli defense chiefs call for a preemptive assault on Iran’s Proxies!

Ex-military intelligence chief Amos Yadlin warned that the risk of war between Israel and Hezbollah is high. The IDF must prepare for a full-scale war and use it to neutralize Hezbollah’s arsenal of high-precision missiles, Yadlin wrote.

Notably, Israeli defense chiefs previously estimated that Hezbollah provocations could spark a conflict in September. The IDF has already bolstered its defenses and put forces on high alert ahead of a possible eruption of fighting!

Intelligence experts: Prepare for a military confrontation with Iran! Hezbollah chief meets Hamas officials days after sit-down with Islamic Jihad leader! The antichrist is going to rise from the ashes of this war which means we have to leave before he is revealed and that is exactly where we are right now!

:black_small_square:︎ISAIAH 17
Israeli airstrikes in Syria said to hit Iranian targets near Russian naval base. Syrian officer says Iranian base and nearby air defense system hit in Tartus; Hezbollah posts near Damascus also reportedly struck! Lavrov condemned ‘dangerous’ Israeli strikes in Syria, as relations with Russia sour.

:black_small_square:︎JEREMIAH 49
With a new Iran deal seemingly near, Israel frets — and plans. With signs that an agreement is close between Iran, Europe and the United States on restarting the nuclear agreement, Israel is predictably upset — and predictably indicating that military action against Tehran is on the table as a response!

WE ARE RIGHT NOW LIVING IN THE DISPENSATIONAL OVERLAP!
We are right now living in the overlap period of the closing of the Church Age that will shortly usher in the start of the time of Jacob’s trouble. This type of talk puzzles Christians who were not raised in Churches where rightly dividing was taught, but I assure you it is Pauline doctrine for our dispensation.

Just like traffic signal lights overlap from red to orange to green and signal to us what to expect next, so also the current elements that make up the fast closing church age, the current dispensation that we are in indicate to us that the foreshadowing of the tribulation signs that will find their ultimate fullfillment and manifestation in the 7 year tribualtion are so visible and evident now.

The Bible is fulfilling itself. What a time to be alive! It predicts perilous times (2 Timothy 3); a Romans 1 society, characterized by depravity. Evil and violence abound together and will only escalate. The “birth pangs” will continue to intensify anf accelerate as we are seeing floods, fires, droughts, and hurricanes engulf the world. Creation is groaning! The the Bible says these things must happen.

The world is plagued right now with a supply chain crises, famine crises, war crises, coronavirus crises, financial crises, inflation crises! The globalists have engineered this global crises! The stage is so set up for Mr. Fix It (the antichrist) to come on the world stage to bring fake peace from this created crises!

THE RAPTURE WILL CHANGE THE ENTIRE LANDSCAPE OF THE WORLD!
The prophetic landscape has never been as clear as it is right now! Global events are reaching a great crescendo and the perfect prophetic storm is about to break out!

Geoffrey Grider author of Now The End Begins has this to say…
"$10 dollar a gallon gas, Bidenflation, $34 for chicken wings, baby formula shortage, more COVID, monkey pox and global famine can only mean one thing – Build Back Better!

We have told you from the very beginning of the Plannedemic that this things would go in phases – we have just entered Phase IV – and that the weapons the New World Order would be using would change over time. We told you that the gain-of-function COVID would not last forever, we told you lockdowns and masks would cease, but then we warned you to be vigilant because the overall operation was not going to be stopping any time soon. What is Phase IV? Recession, bankruptcies, food shortages, sky-high gas prices and famine. That’s where you are right now, still smack dab at the beginning of sorrows.

“For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.” Matthew 24:7,8 (KJB)"

Paul’s words in 2 Thessalonians 2:1-7 tell us that the Lord will remove the Holy Spirit’s restraining influence when He takes His church out of the world.

This means the rapture must happen before the Lord allows Satan to install his man at the helm of the coming New World Order or what the World Economic Forum refers to as the Great Reset!!

The rapture will change everything in regard to the current dynamic between the demonic forces of evil seeking to destroy our world and the convicting work of the Holy Spirit working in the hearts of countless millions. Without His restraint, Satan will bring his many to power and wreak much more havoc on the world that we currently see!

The world is set up to experience a global war (Revelation 6:4), global famine (Revelation 6:5-6), and mass death (Revelation 6:8) on a scale we’ve never seen!

God is warning because He always warns before He judges and the world is facing judgment. It is being judged now but far worse is coming during the Tribulation. This is just a warm-up!

God is allowing some pre-tribulation birth pains on the entire world but what we see happening today is minor compared to what is coming. The Church will be absent during that Tribulation time, so in the meantime, may we have a greater burden to save people from the wrath to come. The consequences for a world that rejects Jesus Christ are unthinkable.

I believe there is chaos on earth because Satan knows his time is short and he has ramped up his activity.

With God marginalized and mocked, society today mirror the days of Noah, Sodom and Gomorrah! This already fractured world will completely collapse under the weight of the tribulation period!

The closing days of the Church Age are a challenge for all mankind. For the Godless, these days cannot make sense. For those who know the Bible, it has the road map ahead all spelled out for us!

It’s the convergence of a myriad of Biblically prophetic signs combined with the unabated wickedness , lawlesness and violence that tell me that we are on the cusp of the rapture!

IT’S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!
"My dear brothers and sisters in Christ, we are in the very final seconds of this dispensation known as the Age Of Grace and on the cusp of the Rapture of the Church!

When I look at all that is happening in the world right now and most importantly in Israel which is God’s prophetic timepiece, and i look at what my Bible says by connecting the prophetic dots, it is clear as day that we are on the brink of Eternity! "

Jan Markel “There isn’t a storm coming the storm is here! The globalists will seize this opportunity to install what they think is their perfect form of government and that is a one world system but they have a major obstacle…the Church is still here! Though there is foreshawdowing of a one world government, a one world currency and a one world religion forming, it cannot come to fruition until the Tribulation! The Bible is clear that God has prepared a plan to take out the Church via the Rapture!”

THE GOSPEL AND THE RAPTURE!
1 Corinthians 15 :1-4 (KJV)
15 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

The apostle did not shy away from including the “Rapture” when he proclaimed the Gospel. The receipt of glorified and imperishable bodies was the Gospel hope that Paul proclaimed to the lost. Jesus promised eternal life to His followers (John 10:27-28) and He gave further revelation about it through the apostle Paul.

In fact, in 1 Thessalonians, the first epistle that the Apostle Paul wrote, he shares the gospel in the context of the Rapture in Chapter 4 of 1 Thessalonians, saying, for we believe that Jesus was crucified, buried, and rose again on the third day, and He’s coming back again one day. That’s the good news!

We are on the cusp of the Rapture!

Luke 21:28
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Here is the article on my website…NORMAL ISN’T COMING BACK, JESUS IS!:
https://www.rapturecountdown.com/normal-isnt-coming-back-jesus-is/

God bless
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness
Mywebsite: www.rapturecountdown.com

19 Likes

I was not able to watch this Prophecy Update as the lip-synch / sound is way off. I did watch the beginning on Youtube and there were no lip-synch issues on Youtube. I will listen on Apple podcast.

8 Likes

Convicted. I fight being terrified . . . Not for myself . . . For my children!!! Oh dear Jesus, oh Father in Heaven, is it ok to beg? Or does that demonstrate a lack of trust? Please, please hear my heart! I am terrified because I don’t know that my children believe that accepting Christ’s sacrificial gift is the ONLY rescue!! Oh, I pray that MY “But God” answer comes!! Jesus, please, let my children believe and see!! Let ME see this goodness in the land of the living! For every mother and father still praying for the salvation of their beloved children, Father . . . May our prayers be answered before the trumpet sounds.

29 Likes
10 Likes

Awesome Prophecy Update…

100% Agree with all Pastor J.D. taught us today.

16 Likes

Yes i love Pastor JD’s prophecy update :white_heart: thank you

11 Likes

Excellent on point Prophesy update this Sunday by Pastor JD.
It was great to hear that the Rally for Jesus went well Saturday!

My take away from today’s sermon.
You are either ready to meet the Lord in the air with great Joy, excitement and expectations in your heart.

Or you are fearful because you know that He is coming for you, and your life is not in order. The time to get your life in order has long since passed. I suggest you don’t delay any longer.

Or the thought of God coming for you has you somewhat concerned, because you believe there is a God, and you know how to receive the free gift of salvation and eternal life, but you have rejected it.
Maybe you are one of the many who will say, well I will wait and see what happens. Congratulations, you will have to die a martyr’s death by beheading when you are confronted with taking the Mark of the Beast. That’s if you make it that far through the 7-year tribulation without losing your life.

Or you just don’t care because you don’t believe all this Christian nonsense. A God (If it exists) would not kill off mankind.
But what are you doing here reading all this then?
Please consider the ABC’s of salvation as heard at the end of today’s sermon. You will need this information shortly after we all disappear worldwide in the Rapture, and you are left behind.

Good luck, you are going to need it, but I hope we see you in the air.
Agape,
Ken

21 Likes

Tomorrow, God willing; will post this revelation of injection:

This will support Pastor JD’s today’s sermon.

12 Likes

I used to love this catchy song, until I noticed the “Hare Krishna” part & other Hindu gods in the lyrics. I’m not trying to put any blame for you posting it, because I also thought it was praising our Lord, back when I liked it. Here’s a little history of it : Behind the music – My sweet lord | Alex on Faith

10 Likes

As a Christian, you have been eternally delivered from the power of Satan and are daily delivered by God’s grace and power!

Dr. David Jeremiah

17 Likes

with special guest Pete Garcia

6 Likes

Or maybe DJT is being used by GOD to keep things a little better for a short time to have more saved until the rapture?? Anything is possible with GOD. MARANATHA

7 Likes

I also believe we are close and that we would have to define “much longer” but I have to respectively disagree with JD shortened months timeframe. This is similar to when people inaccurately state that “Jesus can come at any time”. Jesus can not come “at any time” but only one specific time pre-known only to God. All things have to be fulfilled and in place including the full measure of Gentiles having come in.
For discussion purposes lets assume (which I believe) the Rapture and the beginning of the Tribulation occur very close to each other. I agree that a lot (most) has been fulfilled but would state that there are still many things yet to be in place. Namely on that day the Antichrist takes over the entire world. IN A SINGLE DAY!
There is no structure in place for one person to take over, let alone be accepted, and celebrated for that matter. This and other conditions are not yet in place. For instance the US and its influence has to be diminished first, along with accelerated climate change propaganda.
Damascus has to be completely destroyed (happens before the Trib begins)
Russia has to be capable of coordinating a massive attack against Israel - Ukraine war has hindered this.

Can and will it happen fast, yes, but instead of every week for the last two years saying it is close, I wish JD would do more of the connection of the “logical” requirements vs adding to the deception of the timeframe. We as Christians will be kept from the tribulation period but are not assured to be protected from the nastiness that will take place prior to the Rapture. Why did God give us the information, first for us not to be afraid and second for us to prepare. Christians need to understand this which JD pretty much ignores. Please do not take this wrong I really do appreciate the info that JD provides, but I think he falls short regarding the timeframe and preparing Christians for what may be a longer nastier period.

4 Likes

Slide download here:

3 Likes