August 29, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

The Internet of Bodies (IoB) and Hacking Your DNA

As a follow-up for why Graphene Oxide injected inside human bodies in previous post, TPTB planned this in advance to connect each human body to internet for control and ownership by antichrist in future.

PDF FIle download: https://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/research_reports/RR3200/RR3226/RAND_RR3226.pdf

10 Likes

Thank you, Alyce. I have high expectations for tomorrow even though it is a very small church.

4 Likes

HeartForJesus, I agree the lord may already be separating the chaff form the wheat. Maybe this is why He allowed the lock down, to see how many professing Christians would come back to church, or use Covid as an excuse to stay away. I know many churches are dead, no more than the corpse is left.
Churches all over the nation have lost many members who may never come back.

The church I attend has been losing members for years. .Over a thousand on their rolls and less than 200 attend total for the two services. I am praying tomorrow I will have found my new church home in the small Calvary Chapel we are going to visit.

1 Like

:cry::sweat:

3 Likes

Thank you, Teren. I really cannot understand why people reject our loving God. They would rather follow after an evil dictator than to be set free in Jesus Christ. I find it the saddest thing in the world and many of them are my family members.

2 Likes

Amen John Powell! So whether dead or alive at that time, WHOOPIE!!! WE ARE GOING TO FLY!!

It is understood that 911 is the likely real birth date of Christ. As for the twin towers, it would seem a day chosen my Muslim religion wishing the Christian West a happy birthday to Jesus. The other theory surrounding this date is that 911 was an inside job, and that the falling towers was a satanic sacrificial ritual marker our era (if you go by my pet goat II). Michael Heiser The Birthday of Jesus Christ September 11, 3 BC - YouTube please see also: When Was Jesus Christ Born? The Bible Says September 11, 3BC-The Day of the Feast of Trumpets | Goodness Of God Ministries. There are a lot of articles on this online.

3 Likes

Wjpower77, Amen! There are so many of us sticking together against the shot and many aren’t even believers yet! God will always make a way to glorify Him.

1 Like
6 Likes

I know Hitchens was an atheist but this a historical suggestion for September the 11th

2 Likes

This sounds like a promotion for the old movie Soylent Green
This is so absolutely evil!!!
All people when they reached a certain age HAD to go to s place where they were 'peacefully put down
for a reason

9 Likes

Pastors Point Of View (PPOV) 178 utube
update with Dr Andy Woods 9-3-21
Good topic

5 Likes

This morning went to take away cooked food in my area.

See this sign? Ask the French: Show me the papers, please.

This Sunday:

Looks like got to skip hospitals if more nurses quit:

11 Likes
7 Likes

Dr. Andrew Kaufman calmly explains how they did it, and what they are doing next.

p.s. two heads of FDA just resigned. This may explain why.

8 Likes

$12 million dollar law suit against US government for the failure to report adverse effects of a swine flu vaccine. Sounds familiar?
Watch please

3 Likes

Welcome Annettern. Your family sounds like my children, grandchildren, niece and step-brother.
Keep praying and maybe ask God to send someone to their lives they would listen to. Praying they will wake up before it is too late.

1 Like

HI Roselily and CL87
I believe that God does not intend to punish the righteous with the wicked. Proverbs 11:21. The righteous are those who believe God. Remember Abraham asking the Lord that when He came down to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah.
The tribulation period is the pouring out of Gods wrath upon the world. I believe the rapture will precede the tribulation.
If all the saints of God and the church were still present then why would there be a need for the two witnesses (Elijah and Enoch) and why would God need to seal 144,000 out of the twelve tribes of Israel and also have angels calling out to man to not receive the Mark of the Beast.
If the church is still present in the tribulation then the world would still be under the age of grace so I wouldn’t think it would be the tribulation period.
I have understood that the church age is for the Gentiles (Israelis too) but the tribulation is when God, who has chosen Israel to be His people, will demonstrate to the world they are still His chosen people. There are those these days who don;t believe they still are.
We know there will be a rapture in the first half of the tribulation period of Elijah and Enoch when God raises them back up on their feet at the temple mount after the anti Christ kills them.
When I think of Noah, I am amazed at the 100 years roughly that he spent building the ark. He would have been mocked and scoffed at yet witnessing to them the entire time as he built. He very well may also have been becoming weary. What is incredibly sobering about that time and this, is that it has been guesstimated that approximately 5 to 17 billion people were alive at the time of the great flood yet only eight people got on the arc. (christianity.stackexchange.com quoted Tom Pickett).
Be encouraged that our God is a merciful and loving God and long suffering.
When you think you can;t, just hang on for one more day.
J D’s message was so encouraging. I am so thankful to God for him. A right word for the time.
God bless.
Your sister in Christ.

6 Likes

Great vid Veronica! Thank you for sharing it.

This is exactly what Fauci and Mr. Globals did with the bait and switch of the recent alleged “fda approval” of the covid-jab. It has not been approved. They conflated two entirely different jabs, left the Pfizer under the Emergency use authorization for legal sheild, and approved a new and untested jab using a different name entirely. Total low-life move of satan. But it is no surprise to God. He knew exactly what they would do.

And those poor soldiers in NJ, where this Swine Flu bioweapon was alleged to have originated, how much you wanna bet that in a Tuskagee style, they did experiments on these brave souls who never deserved that. Makes me furious. Okay back to Psalm 37 for me.

5 Likes