August 29, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

This article by Ron furgeson on the rapture is …… well lets just say that I and I’m sure JD , Andy Woods, Jack Hibbs, etc would all disagree with him - BECAUSE HE SAYS THE RAPTURE IS A MYTH…. In fact he says that you cannot take the Bible literally , so why is he allowed to spew this stuff on this site ???

2 Likes

So interesting that shortly after I read your post, I came across this article. It is so fitting.

6 Likes

Grandma5, I agree with you wholeheartedly. Anyone who watches JD or Jack Hibbs, Amir, and others, would know that these godly men and Bible scholars all believe in the pre-trib rapture because the tribulation period is for the salvation of Jewish people. Millions and millions of the will be saved during the last half of the tribulation.

5 Likes

Rrush, I agree with you. why would the scoffers come on this site except to stir up anxiety for some.
I am thankful the Holy Spirit assured me that every word in Scripture is God-breathed and completely accurate and going to happen. One would have to have their eyes blinded, their eyes stopped up and a heart of stone to believe otherwise.

5 Likes

Janet7, great information. I totally agree. Those who refuse Jesus are going to be blinded until His coming. When hundreds of millions of people disappear from earth, many of them will remember what loved ones had tried to tell them and they refused to listen. I have too many like that in my family.

6 Likes

IT IS CALKED. REGENERON. In Florida my daughter and 18 y o grandsons n had it down me. Awesome answer to prayers. No fever from 102 in one day. Our Govenore promoted it.

1 Like
5 Likes

amen … MARANATHA

Interesting concept to consider. Thanks Jamie :slight_smile:

This is very interesting. I have to think about september 11, 2001 which makes perfect sense, because this was a big marker for shaking the world and installing more and more security to control the population.

Do you have a link for the Meaning of numbers?

1 Like

I copied Does Anyone Care to another website. All my family are vaccinated and think I am weird for not getting it. Only my great grandson is not vaccinated; and myself. His mom had to for her job which she quit soon after.

“Even with believers, and people I have known to be sound in their faith… are carrying on as if they cannot see.”
To me this is most disturbing of all and breaks my heart.
I want to shake everyone up and even yell at them.
This is it! This is what we have been waiting for!!
And then, I sit back and observe every day life going on, instead of preparing for the King’s return…business as usual, like Jesus said… between this and the struggle to fight for my job as a registered nurse I just want to lay down and cry.
HOWEVER, at the same time, feel blessed to not have fallen into deception. Thank you for sharing your post.

9 Likes

Oh my sweet sister… you are in the trenches with your job in medicine. I’m lifting you to our Jesus for a forcefield of his mighty protection, mind, body, spirit and emotions. :pray:t2:
Asking for the Lord to protect you from all harm and deception, and give you rest when you are weary. Thank you for all you do selflessly. :pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

[2 Timothy 4:8]
Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing

We here have our hearts and minds on Jesus coming, I feel this is a blessing from God.
Not all have this same blessing.

6 Likes

Oh thank you you so much. You’ve no idea what that means to me. Bless you too.

1 Like

Amen.

1 Like

You’re so welcome! :hugs::pray:t2:

1 Like

Ok - I think I know what you mean? How do you want to shake things up ???

1 Like

It sure is amazing how those of the world are blinded. Great deception indeed!

3 Likes

Yes I too have been seeing this!
I felt the evil that is all around two yrs or more before all this started. I knew we were on the brink of something coming. The bible says let them that have ears hear, and thats what’s happening we the church are not surprised by the actions of people , but it has really surprised me how many pastors have fallen into wanting you be vaccinated.
You would think being in the word they of all people would know
Keep looking up praying and waiting our lord will be coming soon!
I am standing on what he said he would never leave us or foresake us

Your sister in Christ,
Debby

9 Likes