August 29, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

As sad as I am for people who reject Jesus and the rapture, I would love to be able to see the looks on people’s faces when they realise our warnings were accurate and they should have listened.

4 Likes
3 Likes

This site is amazing. thank you for sharing this Violet. Wow, what a wealth of history and info on the vaccine Holocaust and medical tyranny that has occured during the last 100 years. As brave and well spoken as Trewhella is, he didn’t mention the Blessed Hope and the soon arrival of Christ to bring us home. He sees us going to internment camps, losing all, having our families separated, basically enduring the torments of satan’s n.w.o. unless we manage to reform the world to God’s ways, get legislators on board, to resist and fight the ever-encroaching medical mafia gov directed fascism. If only it were possible. Such would require thousands of non effeminate individuals and legislators who chose what is right over the bribes they obtain from big pharma for compromising and going along to get along.

5 Likes

@Kris

4 Likes

Yeah man cannot stop this. This is too big.
Jesus is the only answer.
It’s all so illogical.
This is supernatural warfare.

7 Likes

He sounds to be more of the world than he realizes. We see the day approaching and Paul tells us not to be ignorant about the rapture. We need to warn others while there is still time.

6 Likes

What’s sadder still is that look will be permanent. :frowning:

8 Likes

Yeah until they get their heads removed or starve to death. It’s sad but I know in my heart I have attempted to warn so many. Some paid attention while others haven’t and God knows who they all are.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this. It’s heartbreaking :sob:

2 Likes

I’ll have to read all of it later but from the start it does seem possible. Hopefully the rapture comes first.

An 80 year old cartoon,
2.25 min long.
It’s like they have to prophecy like God did…

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure this is fake in the sense this was not made 80 years ago. Someone made it to look like it was from way back then. I seem to remember the same video or something like it before that was proven fake.

2 Likes

I saw that too, but Disneys snow white was made in 1937, making it 83 Years old and Micky mouse on tug boat earlier than that. 1928 making it 91 years old. The film quality is similar to Mickeys tug boat trip. And Disney is a mason, whichis why there is an “elite” invite only, restaurant called 33, in the middle of Disneyland. “They” did come out and say, it was a fake, but how many times has that happened lately. David Rockefeller, talked about in his book “memoirs” about conspiracists, saying he and the Cabal, were financially involved with global political institutions making plans against society, his reply was " if that’s the case I’m guilty and proud of it". They love to boast about their deeds.

The cartoon is fake. Its manipulated from a Betty Boop Cartoon. In the Original there is no flu or anything. I only can advise to everyone please do research before posting something.

2 Likes

Kris, they are two completely different animations,? the only similarity is the opening scene… but its the same on every one of those Adolf Zukor animations. Like the roaring lion on MGM. Am I missing something here, I’m confused.?
Or have i mistaken something in it? Please, enlighten me. And if I am wrong, as I often am, I’m really sorry. The film was passed to me this morning. I hadn’t researched it, I’ll admit that. But I didn’t expect to be attacked for posting a 2 min film that appears on the face of it to be genuine. I dont need to come on here to get grief

Yes someone took some samples from the betty boop movie and put other things (like the needle) in it. And I dont meant to attack you or anyone else. But its important to do own research because we are flooded with information and its important to know if its legit or not.

1 Like

It’s common practice in cartoon production

The cartoon an early warning does not exist. Someone took samples from the betty boop movie and twisted it with the poor quality to make us believe it was an old cartoon in which they are talking about the flu.

1 Like
1 Like

This is different, because like I said, the things are from the betty boop movie and someone was just twisting it with the needle and the writings about the flu. But I will stop from here, because it seems that you dont want to believe it and I am waisting my time.