August 6, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Pre-Trib Rapture Preparedness

I believe this video is a good Teaching from another Tribe and Perspective.

I believe they are Kingdom Now oriented eithway not pre-trib even though don’t say so here.

Apostle Paul is talking to them and they are not hearing.

And I believe they keep speaking to Rapture scriptures to point to 2nd coming. And yet it’s right in front of them and they can’t see it truly is epic a truth love story dropped in from above and catches His child before it hits the ground.

Not seeing it’s the end of the age of grace not at the end of the 7 years. Non-dispensationalism is hard to trust in glad I am not one that does.

HE Returns at Our Last Breath!
We can see what they don’t as they look to much through the eye of Israel even so!

acts 5-29

2 Likes

Why do you question the scripture, brother? Just stop allowing YT wannabes to influence what you should know is solid truth?
And if you believe the solid truth because you are on this forum, why interject with videos that try to confuse and create anxiety? Who is the author of confusion, chaos and disinformation??? WHO??? We KNOW!! Stop with trying to tell us…WE KNOW!!!

3 Likes

Wow, didn’t see that one coming!

Slow down sister,
Please explain, what truth do see you is influencing me that should not?

Why would I be afraid to reveal what others believe and why we should we not test our own beliefs and we need to know what others believe now not after fact?

You knew they believe differently about the rapture. But are you telling me they don’t see Yeshua as the Savior nor his sacrifice as sufficient for salvation?

If they do are we not to exam or should we just be ignorant? I made it clear I did not see their way and why.

I would rather we all learn here, where we can question these things more than just on the tube.

Maranatha

1 Like

If you’re rebuking the ideology of those who want to push what we already know as clear and present danger of the worldly sense, that is your problem, not the rest of us whom I believe are at peace with Gods will.
I truly believe you may misunderstand me as an imperfect human.
Please, I beg, you do not take this as an individual attack. I sure would give my left arm to actually meet face to face, by a bonfire, to hope you see my message as a direct reference and connect to you, my Brother.
Please do not take my text as an attack you never saw coming. Dang it, I despise texting as subjects become out of context! I love you! Do you see that fact from me?? There must be a misunderstanding. Let’s take it to direct message rather than bog the forum.
Seriously, you are my Brother, and I love :heartpulse: you such. Let us reassure each other we mean no false harm !!!

3 Likes

No worries sister I am in warning mod as time is short and we have people coming in from all directions we don’t know who is where in their understanding some maybe most by not all.

But these guys did still teach about the Second Coming very well yet from a Jewish perspective…

Other timing of rapture teaching alway make me stronger in my belief of pre-trib. They use to make me wobble a bit but now they have taught me how to see their mistakes buy looking at the truth.

Still yet this is subject of Rapture beliefs the issue?

PM me if you like, but I have nothing against you on this I just wondered how did I goof again is all?

Shalom

1 Like

Just a warning. You shouldn’t put your number where anyone can see. You should have done it privately. For your own safety. You can still delete it.

5 Likes

I have nothing to hide from the brethren. If others interpret my individual and personal conduct to be unapproachable , so be it. I’m an open book, imperfect and saved by grace. Bring it.

3 Likes

It is not your approachability that Dallas is referring to. It is giving out information that can locate you physically, where you live for instance. It not protection from the brethren but from those seeking to do harm. Please for you own personal safey and that of your family delete the post.

4 Likes

Michelle that is very loving of you to provide your phone number. If you get the wrong peeps reaching out you can always block them. I think what Dallas was concerned with is you don’t need to log in to read the forum. So anyone from any country can read your phone number believer or not. But if you are comfortable with it…:slight_smile:

I hope you and Dan have a great chat. From what i know of Dan he is a pioneer. He is very interested in varying persepctives. I share that same interest but from a rather very different place. I believe Dan likes to explore possibliies with his online family as well as encourage those who might not be as rooted to take heart unless like in their lives they might be thrown by the views of how other believers think (that might have access to forum members we would never know about kind of thing i think).

For me, I am always for understanding other brothers and sisters views in the body universal (the true body) who will have a different view of escatology. Evangelicalism can in ways barrow from fundamentalism and divide over escatology. And for those that see it this way, I understand. On the other hand, I would be far more inclined myself to inspire fellowship with believers from all backgrounds of escatology. I would see this from tthe word to be fulfilling in us John 15:12-15. But i realize in evangelicalism we can draw some harder lines in the body. It is understandable. And if this is a view of conviction for believers, it would make sense for a biblical defense of it to a degree amen. But not all believers track the same on this. Of the batch, i would probably be the further outlier…believing that as we have unity in the true church in spite of escatological differences…as we do…and as we love others in the body like that and beyond those differences…we shalll see likely more and more what the Father is doing. Because He wrote that for us to follow in John. As a new commandment even.

Well this is how i would see things and in a way we kind of practice it in the forum by seeing differing vidoes and perspectives from some who come from different stages and backgrounds also wanting to interact as well. In Dan’s case, just for what i know of him, he loves the full experience of sharing insights, contrasts, and even “what ifs” beyond the rapture where we can discuss, perhaps be challenged, or even add to the mix in ways. Like a pioneering spirits of sorts he is. In that spirit, perhaps even more frutiful ways of expression in Him might be exchanged as you guys discuss on the phone. Blessings in Him. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, to all, I received a very good response. Like I stated prior, I have nothing to fear nor do I deter any of the brethren to reach out to me. I am protected and surrounded by His Holy Spirit. I love you all and I’m very well versed in vetting those who will infiltrate our blessed hope, Jesus Christ. I am so very blessed by the conversation I just had with a forum brother. Thank you for your courage to speak with me. I am truly honored and hopeful to speak with another again soon! I hear your plea to remove my personal number, but I cannot at this time. I hear God calling me to bring us together as a den mother, if you will. Anyway, I put myself out there for anyone who wants to talk, but know… God goes before me!

That’s all very nice of you but first of all you are breaking the Code of Conduct and secondly, even Jesus did not tempt the Lord by putting himself in danger. One does not put themselves in danger on purpose.

Please, If you want to reach people, Do it privately. I am trying to say this in the most loving manner.

Mat 4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Mat 4:7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

3 Likes

Fine. I humble myself upon the Lord God. I’m truly sorry for violating the forum rules. Delete me of the brethren. Social media is of the devil whosoever let’s it. If you cannot read my heart, you are on your freewill. Those of you who have the trust of the Holy Spirit, may you keep in touch. I still love you all.

1 Like

Michelle, we love you. All I am asking is that you delete your phone number from the post before more can see it.

You can pm people and share it that way if you like but not on an open post. People from all over the world can read what is written here. Someone already knows where you live and some private infor about you already just from your phone number. There are a lot of weirdos out there.

All you have to do is edit your post and delete the phone number and all is well.
Blessings.

4 Likes

With all due respect, I guess it’s my ingrained culture and bullheadedness that says, “Bring it.”
Maybe I’m just a woman who is after Gods heart who believes if those who wish wickedness upon me, my Father goes before me! I’m not inviting evil upon my my house, but I sure can decipher who is true and who is not.
There are those of us who have the courage to profess Jesus as the Only Way among strangers. I am of those who wish to debate who Who He is! I am testimony to His Majesty and if some AI or shill wants to debate me, I know who has my protection. This may be His calling for me. Please do not interject. I’m trying to find His place for me. He isn’t finished yet!

1 Like

2 Timothy 3:1-9, Isaiah 46:12, Romans 10:2, Galatians 4:16

1 Like

Yep, me and Gabby Hayes rode along with Roy Rogers for years what a good brother He was! Never a dull moment. I do miss both of them so, but expect to see them up yonder with rest of the Sons of the Pioneers.

OK, brother it’s nice to look back and I do appreciate your kinda vouching for me. Lol…

Good sister and she has taken care of things and understand we can’t be too overprotective as the times require we stay vigilant and still on target.

Check this definition out, its spot on for all of us on and off the forum

vigilant

vĭj′ə-lənt

adjective

1. On the alert, as for danger or error; watchful. synonym: careful.
  2. Attentive to discover and avoid danger, or to provide for safety; wakeful; watchful; circumspect; wary.
  3. Watchful, especially for danger or disorder; alert; wary.

It appears its the definition of a good watchperson.

OK, Dude make some insightful points you young whipper snapper! Good one to ride out with the sunset!

Maranatha

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/live/2MPSB1fXKTQ?si=jAsjC8zmFcxfn7Re

1 Like
3 Likes
2 Likes

You are a beautiful young lady. I would say though dear sister that 2023 stands a huge chance for rapture, please consider…even if not…it could still be pretty amazing here. That is a very lovely profile update :slight_smile: Blessings.

3 Likes