🥰 Bible Multi Free Offline Apps

Thanks, yes indeed.

Rem: I’m referenced in google search haha!

1 Like

Website updated with screenshots :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I created a Google Ad, for people to come on my website :laughing:

Rem: I already have Google Ads for “The Light” but it was difficult to make ads for iPhone, Mac via Google Ads. Let’s see for all apps, if there are more installations and people coming to Jesus :+1: :muscle: Indirectly, this can also increase the traffic of jdfarag.org and fluidicice.com :wink:

@fluidicice did you check your stats since May?

1 Like

Nice job hotchi! I will keep an eye on my stats, although I don’t track statistics for my blogs which is about half my site and contains the ABCs and a lot of my Christianity posts. Nice job with the pictures too :smiley:

If you keep adding to it over time, you’ll end up with a big site and hopefully lots of followers!

2 Likes

If you (all) have ideas how to make an audience with good keywords (typed in Google Search, YT…), to save some lost souls, please tell me, I will update the list because Google is using the keywords. Here are current keywords.

EDIT: the goal is not necessary to catch believers ‘born again’ but new believers and also those in false doctrines/false churches.

1 Like

I got that idea :laughing:

1 Like

Version 3.54 of “The Light” is on the road :slight_smile:

• About: Website
• Article: How to be saved?
• Article: Additional tools

** All The Glory To God :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Some versions of “The Life”, “The Son Of Man” have been updated.

1 Like

Version 3.55 of “The Light” is on the road.

• Support of Android 12: Target

It’s a requirement of Google to target Android 12 for November. This means that if I don’t do it, new users on Android 12, 12L, 13 will not see the app anymore. After several tests, the problem seems to be for all apps having widgets when targeting Android 12, the apps have a lot of ANR (no response within 5 sec) and didn’t find something working to avoid it. Personally I don’t know what :poop:they did with the framework but it’s for all media apps! The only solution I found is to remove the widgets, the app remains stable. The notifications were not important, the functionalities of the audio widget are still accessible via the context menu, only the random verse widget is not re-implemented. I will include the widget “in app” in version 3.56. This way even 4000 users on Television can have it :smiley:

If the rapture happens, the app should be available on Play Store for new devices.

3 Likes

Version 1.22 of “The Life” is on the road.

• Support of Android 12: Target

It’s a requirement of Google to target Android 12 for November. This means that if I don’t do it, new users on Android 12, 12L, 13 will not see the app anymore.

All the tests were successful :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Version 3.56 of “The Light” is on the road.

• Random verses (re-implemented in app)

Rem: it’s a quick version.
I will add options to it in next version.

2 Likes

Keep it up, I see your app on the updated recently list whenever I go on f-droid :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Indeed both apps are on f-droid.org since several years :smiley:

2 Likes

Version 3.57 of “The Light” is on the road.

• Random verses: Options

1 Like

I’m on Twitter, we will see what happens :see_no_evil:
https://twitter.com/_hlwd

2 Likes

Version 3.58 of “The Light” will include a harmony of Gospels.

3 Likes

Version 3.58 of “The Light” is on the road.

• Harmony of Gospels
• Contextual menu: Long click has been replaced by a click
• About: Twitter (=> join me on Twitter so we can speak and share) :+1:

2 Likes

“The Light”: Harmony Of Gospels

3 Likes

“The Light” (work in progress): creation of external picture verse as we can find here #VerseOfTheDay I will do it in several phases. This could help to spread the Word of God :smiley:

2 Likes

Version 3.59 of “The Light” is on the road.

• Share an image

** All The Glory To God :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes