šŸ„§ DallasT needs our prayers

Morning Dallas!

Thought of you this morning as we were watching Mike Huckabee speaking at a Lamb & Lion conference. His speech was all about God using the detours of our life for good. I hope you find it inspiring.
Huckabee introduction is around 30:00 timestamp.

https://www.youtube.com/live/GljC5JUTt9c?si=AdsTF3txljazN57-

IF Huckabee (wearing a red tie) doesnā€™t show up in the video right away, move video backward or forward until you see him. This link is for a big part of the conference. If Lamb & Lion separates the video into each speaker, Iā€™ll come back and edit the link.

We are lifting you, your family, and your healthcare team in prayer. And just as our Father in Heaven used Josephā€™s trials to save millions, I am most certain He will use your stroke and fall to bring glory to His Name.

BTW, is this your invention? Launch Your Lunchā€¦Heehee:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Love you Dallas!
:heart: gr

14 Likes

Now donā€™t go giving her any ideas. You know how she likes to play with her food. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

11 Likes

Hey there Jack,
We obviously canā€™t let Dallas have one while sheā€™s in the hospital; donā€™t want her stay, ahem, cut short. BUT, we should have a few boxes waiting for our motley crew up in Heaven, lol. :wink: All food fights will be held outside, of course! Right by a river so we can jump in and wash up afterward.

Dallas @DallasT, weā€™re making plans to celebrate ā€œDallasā€ style. :rofl::heart::rofl: Hope youā€™re doing well today. :heart: gr

11 Likes

Just cannot wait til I can meet ALL of you! I think we have a pretty unique bond. :heart:
Ready for a food fight too!

11 Likes

This one is for you Dallas @DallasT ā€¦ hugs sweet sister :hugs:

lol-laughing

12 Likes

Looking forward to finally seeing you and everybody here face to face, Letitia @Anchored What a glorious day that will be! I pray that itā€™s soon.

11 Likes

@DallasT Ummmmmm it looks like you got a lot of fans wishing you a speedy recovery. It is ok to laugh at this insanity as we all know laughter is the best medicine. Now you know that when I throw food it is not cakes and pies, it is gumbo and jambalaya. So get ready to get real messy.

12 Likes

Just prayed :yellow_heart:

12 Likes

Good to see you again, Amy!
gr

7 Likes

I am a little shaken by this news but know that she has a strong faith and that with The Lord, nothing is impossibleā€¦even a complete healing and rehabilitation. The Lord knows well that Dallas has a special place in my heart. I canā€™t believe Iā€™m just now seeing this! After only moments of hearing this news, I can already feel a drawing to begin fervent praying for my sister. I hope she is encouraged and uplifted by the prayers from here in East Tennessee as well as around the earth.

12 Likes

:grimacing: Ooo, spicyā€¦great for the tongue, but not for the eyes :exclamation: :eyes:

Quick, everyone grab your safety glasses!

727852931-funny-safetyglasses-1938917499

10 Likes

@DallasT YES!!! A double dose of laughter and some

12 Likes

That cup!!!

7 Likes

Sharleen @DallasT, please add my thankfulness with the others for letting us know. I am just now seeing this. Your mother is very dear to us and the LORD. I was moved by the Holy Spirit to come to the forum this morning. Paulaā€™s post is the first thing that I see. I have been away for some weeks doing battle in the spirit. While I am still on the battlefield, the still soft voice of the Spirit draws me to the need of my sister and you for prayer.

How wonderful is our LORD and Savior!

Your motherā€™s inability to speak into our ears has not hinder the conversation that she and the Lord have together, with daily doses of some deep belly laughs and tee hees prescribed by The Great Physician. :blush:

I hope that the words of King David in Psalms 103 will be a blessing to you both. From Youngā€™s Literal Translation.

By David. Bless, O my soul, Jehovah, And all my inward parts ā€“ His Holy Name.
Bless, O my soul, Jehovah, And forget not all His benefits, Who is forgiving all thine iniquities, Who is healing all thy diseases, Who is redeeming from destruction thy life, Who is crowning thee - kindness and mercy, Who is satisfying with good thy desire, Renew itself as an eagle doth thy youth.
Jehovah is doing righteousness and judgments For all the oppressed. He maketh known His ways to Moses, To the sons of Israel His acts. Merciful and gracious is Jehovah, Slow to anger, and abundant in mercy.
Not for ever doth he strive, Nor to the age doth He watch.
Not according to our sins hath He done to us, Nor according to our iniquities Hath He conferred benefits upon us.
For, as the height of the heavens is above the earth, His kindness has been mighty over those fearing Him.
As the distance of east from west He has put far from us our transgressions.
As a father hath mercy on his sons, Jehovah hath mercy on those fearing Him.
For He hath known our frame, Remembering that we are dust. Mortal man! as grass are his days, As a flower of the field so he flourisheth; For a wind hath passed over it, and it is not, And its place doth not discern it any more.
And the kindness of Jehovah is from age even unto age on those fearing Him, And His righteousness to sons` sons, To those keeping His covenant, And to those remembering His precepts to do them.
Jehovah in the heavens Hath established His throne, And His kingdom over all hath ruled.
Bless Jehovah, ye His messengers, Mighty in power - doing His word, To hearken to the voice of His Word. Bless Jehovah, all ye His hosts His ministers ā€“ doing His pleasure. Bless Jehovah, all ye His works, In all places of His dominion.

Bless, O my soul, Jehovah!

Blessings

10 Likes

Ok dear, I decided that to honor you, we let you toss the first pie. I will give you this one.

10 Likes

:+1: :laughing: :rofl:

7 Likes

This certainly blessed me. I know God will use it to bless and lift up Dallas too. He is meeting her needs right now and loving her as only He can. I have never experienced anyone in my family that survived a stroke and think about what she is going through. I saw a video recently of a woman with dementia and she couldnā€™t remember what she ate, who visited her or what day it was, but when they asked her who is Jesus, she smiled and said, "Heā€™s the One who saved me and Iā€™m going to live with Him someday . It was so precious and I know that He is speaking to Dallas too and telling her He loves her. I know its not the same experience as a stroke, but know He is ministering to her and honoring our prayers.

12 Likes

The lady with Alzheimerā€™s acknowledgement of Jesus transcends manā€™s understanding without the understanding of who He is. Iā€™m glad that you shared this with me. It puts a smile in my heart :blush:.

My daughter is my first born. I had already set my heart to consecrate my first born, regardless of their gender. The window in my hospital room faced East. I lifted her up in the air, faced East, and asked God to to consecrate and bless her. I also asked God to allow me to live until any children that I had reached 18 years old. (For their protection)

When my children were still quite young, I underwent lazer surgery for cervical cancer. The doctor had botched the surgery, cutting through a vein in the area, and did not stitch it up. He did not come to my room after surgery, nor would I see him ever again. Day by day I was slowly bleeding out until one night, two weeks after surgery, I began hemorrhaging. Three days in the ICU, losing about a pint of blood a day, I drifted to a place in the spirit, calm and quiet, where I knew the Lord and I could talk. I was at peace for where my soul would go, but my motherā€™s heart had to ask Jesus about the hope of life until my children turned 18. Did He and would He honor my request.

Jesus used a third-shift nurse. She called the doctor and insisted that he give her orders or else he would have a dead patient come morning. My room was directly across from the nurseā€™s station. She received her orders and I received my answer.

My Great Physician stopped the bleeding, healing me. Blood transfusions started and by morning I was awake and feeling good.

Those of us in the body of Christ have a peace that passes all understanding. I am confident that Dallas knows what I speak about. We serve a Great and Mighty God! Amen.

Blessings

12 Likes

Iā€™m sorry Iā€™m late, just saw the topic in share the gospel section.

Of course, DallasT is in my prayers nowā€¦

10 Likes

Hello @DallasT

Iā€™ll say it for @Jon 2 weeks. :hearts:

9 Likes