December 10, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Expect The Unexpected - Part 2

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources: here

JD_Truth_2_cover

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: explains in “part-2”, why we should expect the unexpected concerning a prophetic event that started on Thursday, November 30th, and ends on Tuesday, December 12th that nobody seems to be paying attention to.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

20 Likes

Israel as usual in their desperation shot themselves in the foot again by involving into climate change stuff.

I have disagreements/reservations regarding Craig B. presentation because he has chosen certain end times passages to support his point. The missing one is who is the rider in the white horse? The 7 seals are missing and how can SDG 17 points fit in these seal judgements???

The big China is not keen to follow everything the climate change fanatics wanted, therefore how to enforce the agreement on them right? Unless you have the man of sin appears and forced, ram and jam down all the countries…

Ps Andy Woods spoke on Second Thessalonians 016 – The Son of Perdition today. You can reference this sermon as a guide.

10 Likes

Tho world events are significantly tragic, the focus must be on what matters in our personal lives as we represent Jesus.

I feel so badly for Pastor JD who has finally revealed the crisis that he and his family have been silently coping with. As an incredible Pastor who is doing all that he can to save as many souls as possible he’s being doubly targeted and tested for Jesus’ sake.

Our prayers for Kelly, Pastor JD and their children are now needed more than ever. Loving Heavenly Father as we…their extended family humbly come before You, we ask that your mercy be poured over them…that Your strength hold and sustain them…that Your balm of healing cover their minds, and bodies. Only You oh Lord have the ability to demonstrate Your power and turn even this…into something good. Only You oh Lord can miraculously heal Kelly from head to toe with just a thought. In Jesus name we ask this…Amen

We are so blessed to suffer for HIM as HE sacrificed everything for us.
In honor of our loving Savior we must remain strong and never lose our hope…for HIS promises cannot fail.

30 Likes

Surely a fantastic and impactful update from our Pastor JD.

It occurred to me, as quickly as world events are escalating that this could be, not saying it is…but this could be a final time we see our Pastor JD before Our Blessed Hope.

I hope all of us will be in prayer for Kellie and the Farag family during this very challenging time.

35 Likes

As I yearn and ache to see His glorious face, that very thought occurred to me as well David.

10 Likes

Good evening dlcv

I also have some reservations about Craig, I will do my own research to verify however I think he has some very good points. I believe he does have a thought on the rider on the white horse, again will need to do are own research on that also.
Now as for China I really don’t think they will follow the whole SDG deal, just the western nations to blind to see what they are doing will follow the rules. Again this is for a power grab and China is at the top not the US.
Just my thoughts tonight

Nick

5 Likes

FB_IMG_1702281609437

Remember… if you are a Born Again Believer in Jesus Christ… hang on loosely to this World… and keep your eyes on your true Home…Heaven!

John 18:36
King James Version

36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

We watch! That’s all we can do! We know what the Bible says! It’s all coming together perfectly! Convergence is OFF the Charts!!!

Keep watching with me!

1 Thessalonians 5:4
King James Version

4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Watchman On the Wall 88
Chad Thomas

11 Likes

Hi @Nick,

I watched his first show on AI and Antichrist. It sounds good but in terms of implementation of AI will be very tough act to do.

I will challenge him to tell us how to implement AI in a remote country like Nepal. Calvary Chapel Kaneohe has sent a team there early Dec. That country has mainly hills and mountains which provide a challenge to put internet and electricity supply for whole country. On top of that harsh weather and earthquake conditions can affect these stuff.

As for 11.12.2023, I provide two links: One on Israel (serious) and one on Simpsons predictive programming for fun.

3 Likes

Dear Heavenly Father,

please heal JD’s wife Kelly and give her strength, God Almighty bless the Farag family in the name of YHWH Yahweh! Amen! I praise you Yahweh :yellow_heart:

9 Likes

‭‭
:pray::heart::israel:
Genesis‬ ‭12:3‬ ‭
I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭122:6‬ ‭
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: “May they prosper who love you.

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭121:1‭-‬8‬
I will lift up my eyes to the hills— From whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber.Behold, He who keeps Israel Shall neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord is your keeper; The Lord is your shade at your right hand.The sun shall not strike you by day, Nor the moon by night.The Lord shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul.The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in From this time forth, and even forevermore.

14 Likes

This is just me thinking out loud…

If the whole church is raptured before the great tribulation, the woman - Israel according to the flesh - will fly into the desert where she belongs, away from the serpent (Rev 12, 14) …

Rev 12, 15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

… which means the intensity of the oppression, that the verbal attack on the Jews (water in the Bible symbolizes speech) will become enormous …

Rev 12, 16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

(Zec 14, 3-5 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.)

… so the pursuit of Israel will be impossible, because there will be a period of anger, cataclysms and shifting continents …

Rev 12, 17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

… with whom will the dragon fight at the same time, if not with the remnant of the church, the remnant of Jesus’ disciples?

1 Like

I don’t have this in concrete but find much interest here to help put things in place. I see your questions as very helpful and worthy of consideration. So this is kind of where I am on this at this time.

They still seek the world to help them by going along and even leading with the Satanic leaders to get into a place of protection. Their attempts to avoid the scourge can be seen in this covenant.

After all the AC will be a false friend that will stab them in the back when the appointed time arrives…

1st as far as the white horse how can one point to him yet? Like who are the 10 kings at this time? So it seems early but maybe they are here and we do not need to know them until the little horn takes them out… And that would seem to say we will not be here then to see them, not sure.

What the SDFG 17 does is man’s plan, and the Seals are Abba’s so I see the seals overriding all of this, the SDFG is just man’s vehicle to get the world ready for what’s coming.

Not sure I just see this as more of an overview of where we are and things will look different as we move forward it always does.

At this point, we now see other countries ready to go back to Nuclear Power plants like there is time for them now.

Most things the elite are saying now will start to be relevant at some point in the seals and it’s not targeted to the demonic leaders as much as the people they are in control of. Sure the leaders will appear to be following the rules but the rules are for them until they are not.

I see good information and work here but like most things, we can only see only so far through the glass.

I can’t nor will just say in general this is not following sound prophetical doctrine. While parts may be missing that statement is not what I consider as valid just yet.

Especially since we are still working through this same as Pastor JD. So ya, to me the jury is out and I find great value in the prophecy update that was delivered. No, I will not be selling the farm any time soon as I believe there is more for us as believers to see, hope I am wrong.

Shalom

2 Likes

The Church will always have unceasing work this side of heaven. But His plans are not dependent on our work, thank God. He does His work all the same. For ex, He gives visions and dreams to the lost, esp we see this with Muslims… without a Christian necessarily doing anything in that person’s life. The rapture won’t depend on us, it depends on His perfect timing.
All the more, yep, the urgency is there. I felt I needed to get some Gospel tracts in some Christmas cards along with treats to the neighbors yesterday. Hopefully one final push. As Pastor says, lets get Jesus to people and people to Jesus :heart:

11 Likes

Maranatha!

9 Likes

I call it multitasking :grin:
Watching while doing :+1:t4:

5 Likes

I believe most here would completely agree. But He will accomplish all He set out to do, the only question is will we choose to be a part of it?

I believe that’s why we keep pointing to the time is short in most posts discussed. I can understand that it appears we may be rushing the Lord but we all know that’s impossible.

Matthew 9:37
Then he said to his disciples, "The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few.
** This is still the case always has been.

Thank you for sharing and you are correct.
As the guy said, Let’s Roll!

Shalom

7 Likes

LIVE From COP28 with Alex Newman!

https://www.youtube.com/live/hyzhZ5nNUww?si=jVwcoJiH4X1FAK1q

https://youtu.be/K48WojxXbwk?si=ChwqT1l4TwqlvD0k

3 Likes

Let’s Roll! Love that.

It all reminds me too… I have a dear sister in Christ who is finishing a mission trip in Kosovo… she has been there several times. The Lord has really been warming people up there for Him and doing a big work there each trip. She is always greatly encouraged , as well as the rest of us to see His work there esp as we labor here in the US hearts can be more hardened as wealth is still too great for many to come into the kingdom. The harvesters are little there in Kosovo unfortunately. And when I look at things like this I think, oh gosh, are we still a ways out? To see the harvesting and open hearts people are having in some parts of the world… … unless of course He is doing a big work now and its going to close soon. I know we all have mixed feelings on this as we want none to perish.

Makes me want to cry either way. Cry if He delays and cry if He doesn’t. Its all really almost to hard to comprehend.

I also saw a post from a blog somehow… oh yah, I was searching “rapture” on Youtube last night and up came global rapture watchers or something… and the brother named Chris was talking about how animals are behaving so strangely right now. I read the comments and many peoples pets are anxious, or not wanting the owners out of their site, or outside looking up… or some cats seem to be seeing the spiritual… strange things… Almost like many of them are sensing the time.
My cockapoo doesn’t seem to be much different. Anyway, I thought that was fascinating as so many of our brethren were having interesting phenomena with their animals.

9 Likes

I can certainly see how October 7th could be a 9th of Av event, as this shifted Hebraic calendar makes Av in October. However, have you ever heard of this before? This different calendar timing?

Don’t loose heart Church keep looking up for that Blessed Hope. Jesus ‘IS’ coming for us! All the Protheic signs in the heavens and on earth is letting us know that-
Our Rapture Redemption Day is any day now. HALLELUJAH! :raised_hands:

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel- And at God’s trumpet call the dead shall be raised-up first and those who are alive and remain shall be caught-up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and forever be with Him!
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
#Weflysoon!!! 🪽🕊🪽

Anonymous

12 Likes