December 12, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources/Links: https://cdn.subsplash.com/documents/82QP6C/_source/7802fe46-29ba-4083-91ab-a1714c001901/document.pdf

:hawaiianshirt_3: Pastor JD talks about how it is, and why it is, that “the handwriting is on the wall,” concerning that which is now imminent prophetically.

:butgod_dark:

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.
  • If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct .
  • If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.
15 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

8 Likes

More fearmongering and booster jabs soon…

7 Likes

The iron mixing with clay is interesting. Something is definitely going on.

4 Likes

You know, God gave us the account of Noah. He gave us Revelation. He expects us to use our heads a bit. It’s not too hard to figure out where this is headed. I’m not sure exactly where we are. “Well Glen, the AC isn’t here so it’s not the mark of the beast so it’s fine.” I hear that a lot. Is it fine? I’m not sure. I’m really on the fence with this stuff.

8 Likes

Personally I believe the AC is here we just don’t know who he is yet. Which I’m thankful we don’t know who he is, because that would mean we would be in the tribulation.

12 Likes

No its not fine. Its a ritual and a bowing down to the beast system. Its sin. But it is not the mark. No one get lost by taking it. JD is warning mostly every week very vocal not to take this poison. I cannot understand why so many Christians are deceived and taking it.

19 Likes

27 Likes

@Standup4Jesus I doubt he knows him as the AC though. He may know him as bob, or virgil for all we know.

3 Likes

I have wondered that same thing.

3 Likes

Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.
Revelation 3:20

18 Likes

COVID THE GAME CHANGER! THE GLOBAL ELITES : PULLING THE STRINGS!

THIS IS ALL BY DESIGN !
How is it that more than 190 governments from all over the globe ended up dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic in exactly the same manner, with lockdowns, mask mandates, and vaccination cards now being commonplace everywhere? Well the answer may lie in the Young Global Leaders school, which was established and managed by Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum, and that many of today’s prominent political and business leaders passed through on their way to the top.

THE BLUE PRINT IS HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT! THE END IS HERE!!

THE GREAT RESET = NOM = NUEVO ORDEN MUNDIAL - NEW WORLD ORDER! THE WORLD IS IN LOCK STEP!

By Mike Yeadon —Timetable to Tyranny
(henrymakow.com) – https://messanonews.com/2021/10/mike-yeadon-timetable-to-tyranny/

We are approaching Stage 5:
Phase 5: Establish chaos and Martial law. (November 2021-March 2022) and most people still think we are going back to normal!?
The pathway to new world order …

Phase 1: Simulate a threat and create fear. (December 2019-March 2020)

– Mount a pandemic in China.

– Kill tens of thousands of elderly people.
– Increase the number of cases and deaths
– Position vaccination as the only solution from the beginning.
– Focus all attention on Covid-19.
Result, (almost) general panic

Phase 2: Sow the tares and division. (March 2020-December 2020)

– Impose multiple unnecessary, liberticidal and unconstitutional coercive measures.
– Paralyze trade and the economy.
– Observe the submission of a majority and the resistance of a rebellious minority.
– Stigmatize the rebels and create a horizontal division.
– Censoring dissident leaders.
– Punish disobedience.
– Generalize PCR tests.
– Create confusion between cases, infected, sick, hospitalized and dead.
– Disqualify all effective treatments.
– Hope for a rescue vaccine.
Result, (almost) general panic.

Phase 3: Bring a treacherous and deadly solution. (December 2020-June 2021)

– Offer a free vaccine for everyone.
– Promise protection and return to normality.
– Establish a herd immunization target.
– Simulate a partial recovery of the economy.
– Hide statistics of side effects and deaths from injections.
– Passing off the side effects of the injections as “natural” effects of the virus and the disease.
– Recover the notion of a variant as a natural mutation of the virus.
– Justify the maintenance of coercive measures by not applying the herd immunity threshold.
– Punish health professionals for the illegal exercise of care and healing. –
Result, doubts and feelings of betrayal among the vaxx, discouragement among opponents.

Phase 4: Install Apartheid and the QR code. (June 2021-October 2021 )

– Voluntarily plan for shortages.
– Impose the vaccination pass (QR code) to reward the vaccinated, punish the resistant.
– Create an Apartheid of the privileged against the others.
– Take away the right to work or study from non-vaxx.
– Withdraw basic services to the non-vaxx.
– Impose PCR payment tests on non-vaxx.
Result, First stage of digital control, impoverishment of opponents

Phase 5: Establish chaos and Martial law. (November 2021-March 2022)

– Exploit the shortage of goods and food.
– Cause the paralysis of the real economy and the closure of factories and shops.
– Let unemployment explode.
– Apply a third dose to the vaxx (boosters).
– Take up the murder of the living old men.
– Impose compulsory vaccination for all.
– Amplify the myth of variants, the efficacy of the vaccine and the immunity of the herd.
– Demonize the anti-vaxx and hold them responsible for the dead.
– Arrest opposition leaders.
– Impose digital identity on everyone (QR code): Birth certificate, identity document, passport, driving license, health insurance card …
– Establish martial law to defeat the opposition.
Result, Second stage of digital control. Imprisonment or removal of opponents.

Phase 6: Cancel the debts and dematerialize the money. (March 2022-September 2022)

– Trigger the economic, financial and stock market collapse, the bankruptcy of the banks.
– To rescue the losses of the banks in the accounts of their clients.
– Activate the «Great Reset».
– De-materialize money.
– Cancel debts and loans.
– Impose the digital portfolio. (Digital Wallet)
– Seize properties and land.
– Ban all global medicines.
– Confirm the obligation to vaccinate semi-annually or annually.
– Impose food rationing and a diet based on the Codex Alimentarius.
– Extend the measures to emerging countries.
Result, Third stage of digital control.

Extension of the N.O.M. to the whole planet.
(What does N.O.M. stand for? -hm)

NOM = Nuevo Orden Mundial - New World Order

Cyber Polygon, The Great Reset, A Dark Winter, 6uild 6back 6etter are all the same blocks being used to construct Satan’s ‘Tower Of The New World Order.’ Just as God destroyed Satan’s ‘Tower of Babel’ that was being built, in the same way Satan’s ‘Tower Of The New World Order’ will be crushed by God at the end of the 7 year tribulation.

Isaiah 17 The Destruction Of Damascus Is On The Cusp - The Ezekiel 38 Alliance In Place - A call for a 2-State Solution - The Abrahamic Accords Are Expanding - La Palma - “Sorceries” is pharmakeia - Global Vaccine Mandates - Kids Are Being jabbed - The Beast System Is In Place - Transhumanism - Metaverse - Luciferace - The Great Reset - Cyber Polygon - The Climate Change Agenda - The All About Me Generation - The Days of Noah And Lot Are Here - 6uild 6ack 6etter - UFO Deception!

“THIS IS IT! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! Jesus is Coming” - Chad Thomas

Comfort One Another…Terry James
"All the things surrounding us that point to planet earth’s most wicked time of destruction are a holy siren of alert. Jesus is about to step onto the clouds of glory and shout, “Come up here!” When we see all these things we have seen–and continue to see—we are to look up and lift up our heads. For He is on the way for His own. This is the ultimate promise from the Creator-God—from Jesus Himself.

What promise! What incomparable comfort!"
(1 Thessalonians 4:16–18)

THE RAPTURE — A FORCEFUL SNATCHING AWAY FROM DANGER!
The nature of the rapture is a forceful snatching away of the true church from a significant and specific danger or threat.

The Apostle Paul uses the term
episynagōgēs (Gk. ἐπισυναγωγῆς) in 2 Thessalonians 2:1 to refer to the rapture.

The world is most assuredly on a Tribulation trajectory, but the Rapture will happen first!

Now is the time to point out these signs to others and warn them the end is near. If you’ve been waiting to share the Gospel (1 Corinthians 15 :1-4) with someone, don’t wait any longer. You may not have another opportunity. Jesus is at the door. The signs are all around us! If you haven’t given your life to Jesus Christ, please do it now. Tomorrow may be too late.

Satan knows his time is very short, as he is manipulating and recruiting willing minions to do his bidding to create a new world order as the stage is set right now before our eyes with this manufactured plannedmic crisis!

We clearly see the foreshadowing of the tribulation events right now as at the climate change COP26 conference Prince Charles said “with trillions at his disposal”, well who is the ‘HIS’ that he is talking about? The world leader, the eventual anti-christ is lurking in the shadows ready to come on the world stage to stamp his authority and set up global system of peace, safety and economic ‘salvation’!

The doors to the Ark are about to be suddenly slammed shut by God… just as in the days of Noah.

Prophecy shows us the roadmap of the tribulation and the tribulation is casting its shadow right here right now, that roadmap includes the unleashing of Satan for seven years. The Bible is our infallible evidence that at some point in what clearly appears to be the very near future, the world will be flipped upsidedown by the catastrophe of the Tribulation which will include the coming of the Antichrist, a one-world government, a one-world religion, a one-world currency, plagues, famines, the mark of the beast, death and destruction. The ultimate domino or trigger that flips the switch will be the Rapture that occurs before the start of the 7 year tribulation!

With God marginalized and mocked, society today mirror the days of Noah, Sodom and Gomorrah! This already fractured world will completely collapse under the weight of the tribulation period.

The closing days of the Church Age are a challenge for all mankind. For the Godless, these days cannot make sense. For those who know the Bible, it has the road map ahead all spelled out for us!

The “Good News” of our salvation does not just end with Jesus’ resurrection, it includes His return for us. Jesus promises eternal life to all who believe in Him and that joyous new life begins with His return for us at the rapture when He gives us glorified bodies (1 Cor. 15:51-55) and takes us to the place that He has prepared for us (John 14:2-3).

Surely It Is Time for the Lord to Intervene!:
https://olivetreeviews.org/surely-it-is-time-for-the-lord-to-intervene/

“He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.” – (Revelation 22:20)

God bless you
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness
Mywebsite:www.rapturecountdown.com

28 Likes

Amen! Great research Bro Keegan! This is why God declares to us that we have a blessed hope! Or as Pastor JD likes to proclaim…“But God” has other ideas to confound the world’s so called elites. Give the ABC’s to all that will freely receive. Cause the startling call of a trumpet is soon to welcome us!

14 Likes

Have you compared Dan 2 and Dan 7 side by side? They both mentioned same kingdoms. Only different visions/dreams.

2 Likes

Phase 5: Gaslighting the vax protesters or create chaos to provoke violence just like Jan 6 case. Then blame them and arrest them for prosecution.

Avoid these rallies.

9 Likes

Amen and Amen dear bro Jim! All glory to our Lord! God bless you!

3 Likes

thank you brother Keegan :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thankyou J.D. God bless you and your family.

6 Likes

God bless you Brother Keegan. Thankyou for this info. I have shared it with a few others.

3 Likes

God bless you too!

2 Likes