December 12, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Dont take the bait. I am very sure that you are talking to someone who is trying to deceive people here with mainstream propaganda. Just read what he wrote his first three postings here.

5 Likes

No conflict of interest here… nope, not at all…

11 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

7 Likes

Coronavirus has a Patent from 2017:

The Applicant: THE PIRBRIGHT INSTITUTE is sponsored by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation:

Very important patent!

Very moving compilations from around the world. Two words came to mind as I watched this. I won’t say them, but will be curious if they come to your mind too. All these people…May God Bless them in these difficult times.

The Revolution Won’t Be Televised

3 Likes

Forum provides daily proof why the shots are bad - then you still get people coming on taking the Jab. :expressionless:

8 Likes

Well said!

4 Likes

Sssssounds ssssssuspiciously like insider knowledge of the forthcoming plandemic to me, carefully orchestrated for maximum financial gain. Such are the rewards of those that sell their souls to the devil. Looking forward to a ringside seat close to JD when those that are truly evil and beyond redemption are cast into the lake of fire.

Edit: just my thoughts!

1 Like

Thank you for acquiescing to my thoughts. While we’re here, I wonder what your thoughts are on Bill and Melinda Gates’ “philanthropic” activity and patent applications? I’d be interested to hear.

1 Like

Berean - thank you for being here - we are all called to be Berean’s and search the scriptures fans “rightly devise the WORD”. - thank you Lord Jesus for JD and teachings that teach YOUR doctrine
A lot of us are old and tired and dreary for the LOrds return - like you -my prayer is that we get people to the saving grace of Jesus Christ so we can be raptured too be with our Saviour!!!. Lord thankless you for BBerean’s analytical mind and love of Jesus - MARANATHA

3 Likes

And ready for the Lords return - “quit changing my words spell checker dudetee thingy “

2 Likes

Maybe some people get defensive because they are frightened. But you are right Jesus summoned up the law and the prophets in the golden rule.

1 Like

3 Likes

Of course, this patent is not about COVID-19, but do you think as a Berean, that a patent of disease is a normal thing? How much different patents of diseases do you know?
Just to mention that COVID-19 is a modification of this Coronavirus and this means that this modification is based on the content of the already patented coronavirus.

5 Likes

When I grow up, I’m going to explain things that well !
( The Lord may come before then….hope so!)

2 Likes

Truth and love in balance. You are right ; we need both( all) types. ‘Listening’ to everyone helps me learn so much about how others process, and helps me to approach topics.
Thank you for your wisdom.

2 Likes

I get what you are saying about the patents. I don’t know anything about patents, but the way you explained it makes sense to me.
I still believe deception abounds every where and it is ok to question everything. Some things we cannot prove, and that is ok too.

The Lord is in control, and in Him alone I put my trust. I have learned that I do not have to understand, know or remember everything in order to discern certain things. I simply pray about what I ‘see’ happening and leave it with Him.

Thanks for your input.

7 Likes

I saw this and wanted to share. Woe onto them!

17 Likes

Hi. I recently watched Jimmy Evans on Joni Table talk and he gave scripture references for his conclusions that the Rapture is a pre-tribulation event.
to summarize:
Christians will not be protected during the tribulation, which some have been teaching:
Revelation 13:5 antichrist will make war with the saints
Revelation 20:4 - beheaded believers
Daniel 11:32-35 - believers will be dieing during the tribulation
Daniel 8: 23-24

The Rapture is a private event between believers and Christ. Unbelievers will have no idea.
1 Thessalonians 1:9-10 - “From” not through
1 Thessalonians 5: 9-11
Luke 21: 34-36 - the tribulation is a snare to the whole earth and we are to pray we are worthy to escape
2 Thessalonians 2: 1 -7 - the “He” being referenced is the Holy Spirit in the Church
1 Thessalonians 4: 15-18
Luke 17: 34-37

The second coming is a public event
Matthew 24: 29-31
Revelation 19:6-8 - bride dressed in white
Revelation 19:9-14
Zechariah 14:5 parallel to Revelation 19.
As he explains it he makes the point telling that a young man asking a woman to marry him. She says yes. He then turns her over to evil people so that they can sully her up and teach her a few things to help strengthen her faith so she will be ready for her groom. That makes absolutely no sense and neither does God leaving the Bride of His Son to be here on earth while He pours out His wrath and the Bride being left to be abused by the Anti-Christ.
He has studied prophecy for decades. His conclusion is the same as Hal Lyndsay and a few others including JD and Brandon from Rock Harbor.

Jimmy Evans at EndTimes.com

Hope this helps
Your sister in Christ

5 Likes