December 12, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Amen!

4 Likes

Sincerely curious
You indicate that you very carefully study things out and get all the facts strait before jumping into anything, and that is certainly very very admirable.
Am I correct in assuming you researched the injection and long term safety data and ingredient list of the covid injection? I’m assuming you were provided with full informed consent and therefore a full ingredient list? Is that correct?

15 Likes
3 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

Thanks Rebecca. Beautiful sentiments from brother Chooch. :slight_smile:

I was wondering, is there still any time left for the Psalm 90:10 mention of “as rapture prophecy” consideration? Or are we outside that widow now…considering other potential possible indicators as to the timing of our age and rapture? Blessings.

1 Like

Don’t lose heart. There are still so many to be saved. I know we all await the beautiful sound of the last trumpet! I can only speculate that the time is so close. We may only have days hours or minutes. However, our Lord May tarry to fulfill the time of the gentiles. We can indeed hasten this by saving as many as we can!

Do not be fearful… but faithful. I can only endeavor to be about my father’s business when he appears.

8 Likes

List of what the MRNA spike protein gene therapy DNA altering experimental “vaccine” contains:

2-fenoxoetanol (antifreeze)
aluminum (neurotoxin - [causes MS, ALS, Alzheimers]
fetalt bovint serum (aborted cow blood)
formaldehyde (causes cancer)
gelatin (from animal)
humant albumin (human blood)
mononatrium L-glutamat (causes obesity and diabetes)
MRC-5-celler (DEAD TISSUE FROM ABORTED BABIES)
neomycin (antibiotikum)
polymyxin (antibiotikum)
polysorbat 80 (causes cancer, emulsifier that opens up the blood brain barrier so the aluminum
nano particles can get in)
kaliumklorid (used in deadly injections)
kaliumfosfat (liquid fertilizer)
natriumborat (Borax, used to control cockroaches)
natriumcitrat (food additive)
natriumhydroxid (Risk! corrosive)
natriumfosfat (poisonous for cells)
natriumfosfat monobasiskt monohydrat (poisonous for cells)
sorbitol
streptomycin (antibiotikum)
yeast protein (fungus)
urea (metabolic waste from human urine)
and other chemicals

The RNA - “vaccine” contains nano technology. RNA works as a genetic scissor that modifies your God given DNA in deep. The spike protein in this jab is almost entirely responsible for the damage in the cardiovascular system causing myocarditis even in children, especially boys as young as 12 years of age.
The spike protein binds to the receptors that are on our platelets and the cells that line our blood vessels. The platelets then clump and this leads to clotting which causes heart damage and neurological damage. It is the spike protein itself that is the pathogenic (viral disease causing) protein. So by vaccinating people, they are actually being injected with a toxic poison toxin that gets into their circulation. It is irreversible and will never leave the body ever!
But as you mentioned (see above) you are self educated and have seen the full list of ingredients I listed above and you have read about how the different vaccines work.
So my guess would be that by being injected with this jab, you have made an educated and fully informed decision.

16 Likes

Oh dear,

In order to have all the “facts”, and fully informed consent…wouldn’t it be vitally important to obtain the actual ingredient list first? Is not each ingredient a “fact” in itself?

Anyway, I’m glad you wrote since there are so many facts I want to be sure of, and in the post above you indicated you are here precisely to help the rest of us insure that we have all our facts strait. 100 Percent accurate, nothing wavering. So, if you don’t mind, I really do have questions regarding the facts, I’m hoping you can help with.

that is downright generous of you.
So lets dig in to these “facts” and see what we know so far.

Better yet, lets address it as to all random “fact checkers” who have suddenly alighted, and encourage all who have yet to read the excellent work that JD, Dennis and so many others have diligently obtained, vetted, composed, and shared for the past 18 months. That would really be optimal, but in any case…

Have you ever researched a full list of ingredients to insure the long term safety and efficacy data for this or any other injection?

Did you document the specific ways the injections can modify human genetic material and immune systems permanently affecting future generations?

Did you find any specific benefits in your documented research for the injection, given the fact that despite multiple boosters, the injections do not show data of providing any protection, preventing transmission, nor limiting severity of infection? Any benefits at all? Even one?

Are you aware that this is still under EUA, (emergency use authorization) and that it is an experimental gene therapy procedure (not a vaccine) for which the population volunteered as a test subject? As such, if any are injured the biotechs are immune from all liability.

Did you research the facts regarding the patent data and who owns and profits from the patented material injected into each human being from the specific injections, and what rights it gives these industries and individuals over the lives of others and even Supreme Court classification of even the word “human”?

If you did not obtain a full and complete list of ingredients, and long term safety data, do you still believe that you are in possession of all the necessary “facts” required to A. provide full informed consent? and B. to determine what the ingredients will actually do to yours and others God-given immune system and dna over time?

Insurance companies are dropping those who had adverse reactions, so that they cannot find help or appropriate medical care. Did you take steps for yourself or loved ones to provide for your care in the event you may need long term care down the road?

As each ingredient is a “fact” …is it possible that by not having all the “facts” that the foundational premise of one’s “fact checking” others might, in fact, be a tad misplaced?

Could you agree it is possible for these injections of gene therapy to have multiple unintended consequences for self and others as a direct result of what people were not informed of, and the “facts” not requested, ie issues of transmission of injection-linked spike proteins, viral shedding etc. Ever researched the effect of that on the elderly and those in poor health?

As one indicated… its merely a “personal choice” as to having or not having the injection…can this also be applied to young children and elderly who are being force-injected, not being afforded a “personal choice” at all, and it is being “mandated” for millions of people globally.

Do you, when reviewing data from WHO, UN, WEF, in relation to stateside alphabet agencies… see the presence of “another” agenda beginning to roll out of the fog…as to this sudden rash of “mandates” than the narrative the public is being asked to accept without question?

Do you think it might be important to go back, and check all your facts first before going further in purporting to dissect and allegedly fact check others?

And if not, then by what authority could any honestly presume to fact check, and how then would we define the phrase “due diligence” given the missing foundation of facts…a foundation on which diligence is to be based.

I’m not sure if long strings of evasive winding platitudes and anecdotes and pharma-apologist shilling propaganda can really cut it anymore. “Oh look at me, I took ten boosters and I’m still perfect and fine…”

Right. okay. I have a really cool bridge in Brooklyn…

20 Likes

Family… I love you all.

But I caution you to be about our Fathers business. This squabbling. It produces nothing fruitful. Let’s all calm down and eat some fruit.
To day if ye will hear his voice,

8Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation,

In the day of temptation in the wilderness:

9When your fathers tempted me, proved me,

And saw my works forty years.

10Wherefore I was grieved with that generation,

And said, They do alway err in theirheart;

And they have not known my ways.

11So I sware in my wrath,

They shall not enter into my rest.)

12Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. 13But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. 14For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end; 15while it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation. 16For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses. 17But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness? 18And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not? 19So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

14 Likes

Janny,

This list and details are fantastic research. Thank you for sharing this. Talk about solid facts in one place. Youdabomb sister :boom: :sparkling_heart:

wow, that about covers it too.

10 Likes

Indeed this divisiveness needs to stop. The last time things got this heated it acomplished getting the forum shutdown for several weeks. And even when it opened back up it was heavily moderated.

We need to be about the Lord’s work. There is more going on than just these shots! Please step back from being so hyper-focused on them and open your eyes to what’s happening around us. At least for me it is no longer about what is in the shots, as much as it is about how all of it is being implemented that is the tell-tail, that something just isn’t right.

Vaccine passports, unable to work, buy and sell in many places. Austria is rolling out a 12 month jail time for those who are unvaxxed and fail to pay the fines. I dare say those of us in this forum view these shots as a gateway to something very nefarious going on.

Let’s be sure we are seeing the forest through the trees. The bigger picture.

11 Likes

Oh my I actually laughed reading these but so so tragic people want to cheat death

https://futurism.com/cambrian-biopharma-cheating-death/amp

6 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

7 Likes

I’m sorry, the post prior with questions was mainly addressed to any and all random fact-checkers, as there are several here. But your quotation of your words was there, and having been out sick for three days, I hadn’t yet reviewed all the missed posts.

The quotes of your words above do indicate you were here to help fact check us all and, as you stated, you did not mind rational discussions of any kind. In particular i was hopeful that you or another could share the “benefits/risk” analysis that you noted above. But I think I understand now why you are not able to reply to any of the questions.

No worries.

7 Likes

OK…I need a break…here.

I do not care anymore what you all fight about. I am done.

So much is going on and far more than these stupid “fact check” this or that from an obvious government plant.

Lest I repeat myself: THE ISSUE IS BIGGER THAN THE DAMN SHOTS! (YES I SWORE BECAUSE THOSE SHOTS LEAD NO WHERE FRUITFUL) Just stop this nonsense that has been rehashed ad-nauseum at this point FOR OVER 19 MONTHS.

THERE IS NOT A BIOLOGICAL DEBATE to be had, because we have all been denied any truth from men in regards to it. THIS IS A SPRITUAL BATTLE TO SAVE MEN’S SOULS!

OUR JOB AS CHRISTIANS IS ABC, NOT DEBATING THE RABBIT HOLE.

I shake the dust from my sandals here.

6 Likes

Its okay if you dont want to discuss this. But its very dangerous to let some people here free roaming. They are trying to deceive others and I am very glad that here are believers who test the spirits. Because its what we have to do. This forum is readable for everyone so its not surprising, that some are coming to try to deceive others.

But its a bigger mistake just to close the eyes and pretend that everything is fine. They will destroy the forum if they get the chance.

You have to accept that people have different topics here in mind. If you dont want to read them, just scroll over. I do that too. I wont discuss here, because its not fruitful for me.

15 Likes

We will disagree. To have such “spirits” here trying to sow seeds and cause some to sin is not OK.

I came here for a refuge, not more of the persecutions of the secular world.

8 Likes

I’m so thankful for you Kris. I had no idea what happened when i first signed in today as I had been out sick for three days. I had no desire to “fight” anyone nor do I think i took that approach, merely replied to Bbereans assurance that he knew his facts to inquire in a calm rational way of those.

@Muddy
same here, but I think Kris is right in that it can be beneficial to at least address the matter, or test the spirits. I did it unknowingly at first. But maybe just skip over posts in the future. I have to do that often too. When I finally went through the posts above, i saw many siblings in Christ had done an exemplary job of shedding light where it needed to be. I’m thankful for that, and also thankful for your insights too in terms where this latest plant could hail from. I wasn’t sure. So thank you.

10 Likes

Just an article that came to mind reading your comments is all.

5 Likes

We are here on the same page.

8 Likes