February 5, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Satanically Seduced and Doctrinally Deceived

Yeah, I am still watching bit by bit. It covers what Pastor JD been saying for 3 years past.

Past 2 hour mark, the “Final Solution” clip by Bill Gates appears.

2 Likes

@Bluebonnet Hello to our sister in Texas

You said,

One thing that hit home in this message was how it’s often idolatry that Satan uses to draw us astray. It wears many hats, I daresay.

2 Corinthians 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

The more we are in the Word, the more we will have the mind of God to lead us away from idolatrous thoughts.

Yea idolatry sure does, and it is always designed to draw us further into this world and away for our Lord, rather than thinking about the kingdom that is about to come upon us.

Thinking about our futures should bring us Unspeakable Joy yet I see so many Christians reacting out of fear. The author of fear is Satan. In reality, we who are in Christ Jesus have nothing to fear as the day of our redemption draws near.

Anything in our lives that takes the place of, or that is more important than God, is an Idol in our life.

Most Christians don’t get this because they like their “things / possessions” and they get attached to this world through them in the wrong way.

They forget that in the end they can’t take it with them, and it is all going to burn up one day. All of it.

It reminds me of what the Apostle Paul said to the Corinthians.

1 Corinthians 3:1-3 NIV

1 Brothers and sisters, I could not address you as people who live by the Spirit but as people who are still worldly—mere infants in Christ.

2 I gave you milk, not solid food, for you were not yet ready for it. Indeed, you are still not ready.

3 You are still worldly. For since there is jealousy and quarreling among you, are you not worldly? Are you not acting like mere humans?

I see the Apostle Paul addressing Christians as infants as they are “worldly”, they do not know how to live by the Spirit. They do not know how to walk by the Spirit, day by day. They don’t read the Word let alone study it.

I believe that it takes a maturing Christian to walk in the spirit, and to be able to and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.

I love the ending in vs #3 NIV “Are you not acting like mere humans?”

KJV #3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

We are just passing through; we are new creations in Christ, and we need to stop acting like the heathen do.

Well…… that should stir some things up (in a respectful way) who else would like to comment?

Blessings,

Ken

13 Likes

" believe that it takes a maturing Christian to walk in the spirit, and to be able to and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ."

Yessir! And it’s an exercise taking place REGULARLY. With each growth spurt and victory, comes a new challenge. A new growth period through trials. I surely am passing through. But the trip is quite bumpy. Just Like the end of a long, treacherous road trip I will be ready for a heavenly shower, as it were and fresh clothes, ie a robe of white.
Looking forward to that immensely.

12 Likes

You have just described the “Normal Christian Life” of growth.
God loves us too much to just let us sit and become stagnate.
The battlefield is in our minds. The victory is “IN Christ”
The key is to die to “SELF” and to ask the Lord for a fresh filling of the Holy Spirit each day.
Then we can be used by God to mirror Jesus in our lives to a dying world, through the living loving life of Christ in us.
Who else wants to join in?
Blessings,
Ken

14 Likes

Yes! And amen!

7 Likes

Nothing to add to that truth! Amen!

10 Likes

I was one of these infant Christians for many years. Ashamed now of how much time wasted. I was one who saved many years now (1976) thought having Believed in the finished work of Jesus on the cross, reading God’s Word through just once, going to church on Sunday and living my life the rest of the week was just fine.
Then in a marriage that was not equal just before the lockdown something in the news happened to catch my attention and I said that’s in the bible and I looked it up and found it. I can’t remember what it was now but this is when it hit me like a smack on the head from the Holy Spirit.
You need to stay in the Word, study the Word and pray daily not just when you need something from the Lord. This is how you get to know the Lord.
This I do now daily I don’t know how not to not to. I feel off if I can’t get to the Word before I leave the house. I pray every morning and all through the day I have conversations with our Lord I even find if I wake even just a little in the night I’m praying to our Lord.
I’ve grown in the Lord much more in the last 4years then my whole saved life with the Lord. I’ve found that in the parts of my Christian walk with the Lord I was growing in thy have grown even more because I’m now in His Word and seeking Him daily.
It took many years for me to get it ,but God, now I do. Thank God for His Faithfulness

15 Likes

I would agree that this is so.

3 Likes

Deleted content

PTL, Loretta! (Big Hug). I need Him all day long. I pray, I read and talk to Him. He is right here with me. And yes I get hit over the head by the HS a lot, but mostly a soft but also firm, speaking to my heart especially reading the Word or Pastor JD’s sermons, updates and Bible Study.

9 Likes

““For behold, the day is coming, Burning like an oven, And all the proud, yes, all who do wickedly will be stubble. And the day which is coming shall burn them up,” Says the Lord of hosts, “That will leave them neither root nor branch. But to you who fear My name The Sun of Righteousness shall arise With healing in His wings; And you shall go out And grow fat like stall-fed calves. You shall trample the wicked, For they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet On the day that I do this,” Says the Lord of hosts. “Remember the Law of Moses, My servant, Which I commanded him in Horeb for all Israel, With the statutes and judgments. Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet Before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord. And he will turn The hearts of the fathers to the children, And the hearts of the children to their fathers, Lest I come and strike the earth with a curse.””
‭‭Malachi‬ ‭4:1-6‬ ‭

6 Likes

This :arrow_up:
Love how the HS does this. In my many years I’ve heard the HS speaking to my heart but now I hear better.

8 Likes

9 Feb 2023

------------------

5 Likes

Stunning new data pulled from the Medicare database shows how each shot increases your risk of death
We can now see very clearly what is going on. Shot #1 bumps your risk of death by around 20%. Shot # 2 bumps it another 20%. Shot #3 bumps your risk another 10%.

Heartbreak as Former College Tennis Player Dies from Massive Heart Attack: ‘Heaven Gained Another Angel’

UPDATE: U.N. aid convoy enters Syria from Turkey, as the death toll from earthquakes has now surpassed 19,000. U.N. aid convoy enters Syria from Turkey, as toll from earthquakes passes 19,000

Senator Rand Paul: “We did the right thing — for once. We turned them down. That doesn’t mean they didn’t do the research.”

“We only know this because a whistleblower leaked [that] information.”

Very interesting thread and worth the read. Remember James OKeefe just exposed Pfizer.
https://twitter.com/OldRowSwig/status/1623528200486649856?t=OHJLrx9Ggm_CYSXn29GqUA&s=19

5 Likes

James 1:12 - Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

Matthew 16:27 - For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Matthew 5:12 - Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Luke 12:33 - Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

Matthew 25:21 - His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

Revelation 22:12 - And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Matthew 6:4 - That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

2 Corinthians 5:10 - For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Revelation 2:10 - Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

1 Corinthians 2:9 - But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

Matthew 6:6 - But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Matthew 6:19 - Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

Jeremiah 17:10 - I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Matthew 25:46 - And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

7 Likes

@Bluebonnet @Anchored @Loretta66 @Susan @dpcollins and anyone else reading this.

I have just one question.

What is the difference in your life vs the Life of a Disciple of Jesus?

Agape,

Ken

6 Likes

Ouch! I am readung a book called respectable sins by Jerry Bridges…horrifying how many attitudes and sins i didn’t even know were sins.
Its funny i am busy repenting and asking for mer y then get a slew if messages and qyeztions from my niece busy assuring her of Godz live mercy and forgiveness…reise i needed to hear what i am preaching more tgan she did lol

2 Likes

Definitely below this book expectations…

Anyone read this classic book?

8 Likes

Not sure exactly what you were getting at, but I consider myself a disciple of Jesus.

Growing in knowledge, grace and love for Him and His word. Walking by faith.

I am much more willing for God to show me all my faults and sins so that I can confess, be forgiven and cleansed.

I love Him so, and He has been so good to me! — bringing me through storms and forgiving me my wayward attitudes-not treating me as I deserve.
Currently, I am waiting for Him to show me what the next chapter of my life looks like( if we’re still here-hopefully not) I don’t want to manufacture something; I want Him to lead me.

Would you like to elaborate?

9 Likes

I was a believer in Jesus when I got saved years ago. Now I’m a believer who follows and is committed to Jesus who when I started to listen to the HS and really read and study His Word, pray and get to know Him better the more I want to follow Him and His ways and learn more about Him. I can see myself growing in Him as I do what He has asked which is follow Him and in all follow Him and acknowledge Him in everything.

9 Likes