July 11, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

@Myrrh
Hi Grace,
You asked,

Nope, generally speaking it was more to be a loving silent witness so that their husbands’ would be won over by the wife’s conduct, and become Christian.
I am also sure that some men who were into false god’s could easily become angry at their wives and forbid them to mention Jesus in the house. Like if they liked their trips to the temple to be with whores as their pagan worship. A hard habit to break for some men.
Some husbands might harm their wives for becoming believers, but I do not think it was the norm of the day, but I am sure it happened.

Husbands were considered head of the house, period. Women were easily abused in that day for a multitude of reasons and were considered as property. Many were in forced arranged marriages.

This Christianity thing often turned men off because of the upgrading of a woman’s stature. The Apostle Paul spoke a lot about this and to this day men still read and get the following passage wrong and out of context.

Ephesians 5:23-24
23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.
24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

One of the biggest mistakes new Christians make, is attempting to cram Christianity down the throats of their friends and or their spouses. Once that person has heard the ABC’s of salvation, and they understand where you are coming from, let it go.
The seed has been planted if they don’t accept the Lord right away.
Someone else will come along and water it.
And when it grows, someone else will come along to feed it. But it is the Holy Spirit who does all of this work, not us.
It is the Will of the Father that no one should perish.

Can you agree that this sort of thing could potentially make a person angry, depending on the person? The last thing one would want to do is cause dissention in one’s own home.

Absolutely! And the Word of God never comes back void.
A better game plan is to PRAY, and to have the brethren praying for that persons salvation as well. There is POWER in PRAYER just like there is power in the Word of God.
God always answers prayer.
But it is on God’s timetable, not ours.
Therein lies the problem for some Christians.
They become impatient and give up on God when they don’t get an answer right away.
Not too smart move.
You know what is truly sad. JMac actually is an excellent teacher for the most part. But he like all men can fall and blow it. I can remember about 15 years ago he got himself into some pretty hot water, and I openly called him a heretic at our church. That got me is some hot water but I was right.
He had passed judgement of condemnation on another major Christian denomination.
Pastors from all over California and the US approached his Elders and complained of his sin.
To JMac’s credit he did publicly apologize and he repented.
But it was such a shame when it happened.

It just goes to show you that all pastors have to be held accountable. If something does not ring true no mater who it is, question it and search the Word of God in context for the answer.
Agape,
Ken

7 Likes

This is terrifying butwhy are we not seeing mass deaths? Israel have forced the majority of their citizens to take this poison! UK were pushing it on older people which really bothered me if the majority of people over 70 die it can be hidden behind natural causes

1 Like

Thanks, Ken. Your answer made me think of something else. As the nurse or tech drew each vial of blood, he paused after each and tilted the vial back and forth a few times. I have a lot of blood taken regularly for an auto-immune disorder and don’t recall that being done - they take the blood & lay the vial/s on a table. The first nurse placed an IV line for fluids in my step-sister’s hand but, for some reason that couldn’t be used for the blood draw or blood didn’t come out of it, then the nurse had difficulty inserting a needle in my step-sister’s hand for the blood draw, thus a tech (or different nurse) was summoned for the draw. After he took them to the first nurse, she was the one who came running out to ask what “brand” of vax step-sister took. After step-sister was admitted to the hospital, she still had not been hooked up to saline despite her being very dehydrated. Step-sister (retired degree nurse (Bachelors & Masters) - whose career included managing the intensive cardiac care unit and, later, teaching various nursing classes) said they told her it was because they first had to get results of blood tests to determine type of fluids she needed. (4+ hours from time we arrived.) As I was leaving, the tech who took the blood entered her room, stating more blood was needed. Any time I’ve been in the ER I get saline going in my arm barely before they know why I’m there but, again, could all be related to diabetes/dialysis.

1 Like

Thank you for your extremely thoughtful reply, Ken @YosemiteMountainMan . To be honest, I try to lay pretty low (a very helpless feeling) and I continually and daily pray for my spouse. I have others praying, too.

As time presses on in such turbulent ways, I will admit to getting concerned all the more. You answers are settling. Thank you.

1 Like

Yes, and amen.

1 Like

VERY INTERESTING … 5 G IS THE FINAL WEAPON?
TIME TO RUN TO JESUS!!!

Speaking of car crashes, is it safe to fly?
I belive most commercial pilots have had to get the jab.

1 Like

Many deaths by the so called vaccine are not being reported to Vaers. In fact, some people discovered, that Vaers deleted hundreds of thousands side effects. There are many people right now dying. But the media wont tell you. And the Facebook Groups will be deleted by Facebook himself. There is a massive censorship right now on the internet. But the deaths will rise in Autumn/Winter when the immune system is weak.

5 Likes

I think that Alex Jones is controlled opposition. And like every controlled opposition they mix truth with lies. Like the crazy Reptilian theory David Icke believes (Alex Jones too!). Be careful with controlled opposition. Its like the Corona Untersuchungssausschuss we have in Germany with Rainer Füllmich. He is controlled opposition too, but he talks to very interesting people, thats why I listen to the interviews often.

6 Likes

comedic relief for the times we are in, hope you enjoy

edit: I tried to move this to Times of the Signs but it wouldnt let me… sigh. so I’m leaving it on this thread.

8 Likes

My rapture clock… no one knows the day or the hour but the seconds keep ticking away

7 Likes

Thank you

Reptilian theory?

Yes. David Icke and Alex Jones believing that the evil people are not human, but reptilians. This “conspiracy theory” was constructed by the controlled opposition to discredit the real conspiracies. Its like, when you try to tell the truth, some people answer “oh so you believe in the reptilians too?” to make fun of you.

4 Likes

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/07/17/expert-scientists-testify-on-virus-origin.aspx

3 Likes
1 Like

Spot on true Kris. The moment we hear some truth blended later with tales of "aliens, reptiles, ufo’s, bigfoot, flat earth, New Age, maga, etc. let the red flags of discernment go up. Alex has been connected with cia for a long time. Much of what we see now is just a show being constructed on both sides for distraction to their common end goal. They need to foment civilwar to justify bringing in the un “peacekeepers” which are nothing of the kind. Mike Adams of Health Ranger just joined Jones as well, so caution on every front is strongly advised. Do you see all the Hegelian dialectics being devised now too for their “consensus” building and blending of truth with error, right with wrong, etc. ?. Problem, reaction, solution. End result: grey muddle with no absolutes.

4 Likes

Wow, this one surprised me. If you have any links or articles, I’d be really interested to see who his handlers are.

Thanks, Wren. Could you share how you drew the conclusion? Or maybe have some articles you could share?

1 Like

I think this video mentions it

4 Likes