July 18, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I agree 100 percent. What needs to happen before all of this ?

1 Like

:musical_note: Iā€™ll fly away, O glory, Iā€™ll fly away :musical_note::wink::raised_hands:t3:

8 Likes

We are going either way, just before the war, during the war or just after it.

1 Like

We just have soldier on in the meantime.

1 Like

Iā€™ll compare those two, at the moment I am going through Genesis again and trying to read everything carefully and studiously. I hope I have enough time to make it back to Revelation.

2 Likes

Noooooo, we want to be Raptured out of here ASAP! Then youā€™ll see THE Revelation in ALL HIS GLORY :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::trumpet::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

4 Likes

Me singing :crazy_face:
:musical_note:When the :trumpet: of the Lord shall sound,
And time shall be no more.
When the morning breaks eternal,
Bright and fair.
When the saved of earth shall gather,
over on the other shore.
When the Roll is called up yonder,
Iā€™ll be there! :musical_note:

8 Likes

I was just singing that!

3 Likes

That was my favorite song as a child and my step mom wrote all of the words down in my baby book for me so I could sing along. A fun memory.

3 Likes

Maybe I should have said I hope I have enough time to make it to the Revelation :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

But they donā€™t come on here to rebuke himā€¦ they come on here to rebuke everyone else for listening to him. :wink:

The wolves wonā€™t go after the Shepherd, they go after the lambs, dividing them and picking off the stragglers and the weakā€¦

21 Likes

Hi, just a different perspective here. I work in social care in the uk. From September I will not be allowed in care homes, where I spend quite alot of time, without the jab. My job hired a consultant, who I have to talk to about why I wonā€™t take the jab. There is alot of pressure and my job is on the line. I wonā€™t take the jab even if I lose my job, and as a single parent, I donā€™t say that lightly. That is my decision, and you will make the decision that feels right for you. I was just thinking, as I read your post, that perhaps God will provide for you in other ways, such as providing you with a job that doesnā€™t require the jab, rather than protecting you if you take it? Or providing you with a means of income you havenā€™t even considered? As I said, just another perspective. Thatā€™s where Iā€™m at with it now, trusting, and waiting, while applying for work away from the front line.

15 Likes

Honestly Cameronā€¦ and no offense meant, just an observationā€¦ It sounds like you are still worried and terrified about it, and have talked yourself into it because of pressure to do so, and because others have, by rationalization about it.

I donā€™t know you, nor do I know your heart, so I wonā€™t say anymore on that. :wink:
If you feel Jesus has you covered then Praise the Lord!

I will tell you I donā€™t make decisions like this on that kind of criteria. And I also donā€™t intend to purposely test God with it. Each time the idea of it or the conversation to get it comes up I get a check in my spirit to go the other way from it. Over the years I learned to listen to that when it happens, and there have been times I didnā€™t and it has always proved out in my life.

Now my response was the following to jdcpe17ā€™s question.

jdcpe17

Need helpā€¦ trying to understandā€¦ if this is not the mark of the beast, then what is the concern in getting it?

JackN

The concern is that it is not a vaccine, but at best untested gene therapy, at worst poison that will eventually do you in. Not to mention it is the prototype of what will eventually be the mark after the Tribulation starts.

A person who knows or suspects something is a poison or at least unhealthy, should not allow it into their body and err on the side of caution.

jdcpe17 asked what (if not the MotB) was the concern.

And I responded accurately and succinctly.

Why would I even want to flirt with it? Or test God in it?

I received my answer from Him tooā€¦ :wink:

:heart:

11 Likes

Although I certainly had many issues with the reformation church, there did not seem to be a lot of competition at the time for a few decades. In that, there was much to admire. One was that even though they were dominantly cessationist, there would be times that CJ Mahaney and John Piper would be granted the main pulpit for teaching (Charismatics). It would seem to be a world of deep convictions where holding those deep convictions in opposition (to a degree) to the views of one another, yet, would preach at each others churches. I would admire this as a mature spiritual quality. And i think what sets this forum off as so unique is its strength to permit and discuss dissenting or alternative views. It certainly is what made the most powerful country in the world just that too in my estimate.

In a time where social media seems to be pushed by government and (from what I have heard) Christian forums too are typically known for not being all that permissive of differing views (which I think to a degree some find JDF so incredibly different than everything else that is out there). As Iā€™ve looked at @ jdcpe17 I see a person that is not in favor of what he might understand as over concern of the vax. I have stated my taking issue with that:

My Taking Issue

However, I might add that the church does have some history (like the Great Awakening of Jonathan Edwards) where although godly intent was meant, aligning the church with the oppression and superstition of the dark ages is never a good idea. So even though I agree with Pastor JDā€™s concern of the vax, we see New Agers out there hyping it up too. In cases like this i think it is healthy to have other views. And i would consider it more a respectable honor to have differing voices before assigning them (in all respect meant here) a label we might lean easier in conscience to contend against.

I remember some cat named @brucepeters. He made videos on youtube going against JD. That is a little too steep for me even (although I see controversy as healthy). But I was very blessed to see that the overall way our forum handled it was pretty decent. He just kind of gave up postingā€¦lol. What blesses me most in thatā€¦he pegged this forum as hostage to wolfdomā€¦and yet found love he could not deny. May not change himā€¦but that sort of thing never goes awayā€¦nor should it.

As many know here I donā€™t see eye to eye on everything with pastor JD. And although we all have a place to chime in as we might, we all favor our opinions (self certainly not excluded). But giving grace is not a bad thing. We can all do better (totally self included). How God uses Pastor JD in someoneā€™s life is kind of Godā€™s business more than ours. And although this forum is under the gracious and awesome care and stewardship (as it should be) of the JD administration and our admins hereā€¦it so good to keep in mind too that like the sheep on a thousand hills, this is Godā€™s property more than any of our views on that. Blessings.

Why I Like Pastor JD

3 Likes

ā€œCDC source has provided a sworn statement that the actual number of deaths are conservativelyā€¦ approaching at least 55,000 vaccine-related deaths.ā€

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/frontlinenews/aflds-suit-seeks-to-immediately-revoke-emergency-covid-vaccine-use-based-on-disturbing-new-mortality-data/

And a treatmentā€¦ ā€œdeliberate suppression of a life-saving medication led to the preventable deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americansā€

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/frontlinenews/watch-explosive-interview-with-dr-zelenko-we-need-to-inform-the-world/

9 Likes

What I wish that they would list is how many positives are unvaccinated. Yes they said 99%, but I find that hard to believe. I know of three people in this past week that have come down with covid and all 3 of them have had the vaccine. My county lists new cases on Facebook, that is where I would like to see how many of those new cases are from the unvaccinated.

2 Likes

I have been struggling so much about taking the jab too. I opened the forum and your post was my answer to prayer. I live in the US and all my family and extended family live in Canada. My dear Mom is 99 in August and I have 5 little grandchildren and I cannot cross the border to see them without the jab. I want to go home to spend time with my loved ones. I have been separated from them for 16 months.
Yes!!! Jesus is way more powerful than the jab. And of course he will take care of me. Worse case scenario, if I die from the jab, I go home to be with Jesus forever! Thank you Cameron!

2 Likes

Soā€¦ Because I give the analogy of wolves who attack the sheep and not the shepherd directly, in answer to both NamDoc and Redeemed777ā€™s commentsā€¦

I am labeling ALL opposing ideas and those who express them as wolves?

Come on Teren! I know you can read better than that.

ā€¦and directly appose his teachings, so vehemently. is the conditional statement about who is the wolf.

NamDoc

I wonder, why, anyone would decide to come on a JDF forum, and directly appose his teachings, so vehemently.

Redeemed777

Exactly! Iā€™ve asked this question in several threads since Iā€™ve been a member. I donā€™t understand the thinking of people who do this.

If I disagree with a Pastor and his teaching I surely wouldnā€™t come on HIS website to try to rebuke him.

8 Likes

They can say 99% of the positives are unvaccinated because the deck is stacked:
CDC: COVID Testing Isnā€™t Necessary For Fully Vaccinated People

ā€œIf youā€™re fully vaccinated, you do not need to get tested if youā€™re exposed to someone with COVID-19. However, you should monitor your symptoms over the next 14 days and get tested if you develop signs of COVID-19.ā€

4 Likes

Dear Janny, I just want to reminder what you wrote two days ago:

It is absolutely heartbreaking for me as I watch them buy the lie and get injected with this spike protein, pathogenic, graphene oxide, toxic poison. I am actually completely shocked and in disbelief that they have been so deceived.

You know thats a poison and it seems that you want to take the risk, because you want to see your family? I hope you reconsider it, though its your decision. I just would not be sure, that Jesus will save us from the side effects, because he is warning us about this gene experiment. Dont forget, that every so called vaxxine was produced by cells of human foetus.

There are many deaths that are covered by the politic and pharma companies and we are not sure what side effects we are getting from this poison. And yes I call this what it is and you know this too. May the Lord give you peace and calm your troubled heart. Stay strong, Jesus is coming back soon!

And you wrote this in Juni:

Iā€™m guilty too Cindy. All I could think of is that I will never see my family again. God had work to do in my heart and I had to stop listening to the devilā€™s lies. It is so vitally important to be in the word every day. I am also reminded to live one day at a time. These 24 hours are all I can handle. It is our Fatherā€™s world and He has the last word. Today I am at peace knowing that I have Jesus and heaven waiting. My future is in His loving hands.
God bless you.
Maranatha

So why not trust in Jesus now? What has changed?

4 Likes