July 18, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Right now I am doing an in-depth bible study on the book of Acts. I am learning so much about the early church. Yes, they loved one another, served one another, shared with each other and were filled with the Holy Spirit. John, I stand in complete agreement with you that we must have agape love for each other in this hostile, evil world. We must avoid petty arguments and disagreements and be like Jesus. I often say, “more of you Lord, less of me. “ Please Lord help me to love as you love.
I had a Pastor a few years ago that preached with such passion about the lost. He said we must reach them before their feet touch the fiery flames of hell. Millions of people are going to spend eternity in hell with Satan and his demons and we have to reach them before the clock strikes midnight. It is the eleventh hour!

6 Likes
3 Likes

Just consider me a Sea Lily (Crinoid)… Holding fast to the Rock in all the darkness… :wink:

9 Likes

Thank you for sharing this article Janet. I found this particular part really telling as to the legitimacy of the “v”

Quote: The AAPS survey also showed that 54 percent of physician respondents were aware of patients suffering a “ significant adverse reaction. ” Of the unvaccinated physicians, 80 percent said “I believe risk of shots exceeds risk of disease,” and 30 percent said “ I already had COVID. ” end quote.

80 Percent! Very significant. And, it is heartening to know that most doctors admit this truth, and that the whole concept of natural immunity does in fact exist. I pray that many more doctors, beyond the Frontline Docs, will somehow amass the courage to simply tell the truth to their patients and to the regulators who are orchastrating the media deception. If they do not tell the truth, then they would then be liable and complicit in the needless harms and deaths of many thousands of people. And God will soon address them and this matter fully. In a way that only He can. Please come soon, Lord Jesus. :pray: :pray: :pray:

8 Likes

In case people forget, this is one sermon slightly more than a year from today by Pastor JD why this so called gene therapy will become MOTB.

Pastor JD stated he will NOT take the vaccine.

Also those who are new to Pastor JD ministry, it’s good to watch it and link to Scripture.

Our end-times clock pointer:

https://www.rt.com/news/529979-bennett-israel-vaccine-restrictions/

Coming soon in USA: Mandatory?

8 Likes

…and rather most loved :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ain’t that the truth? Amen and amen! Until 2020, I thought I had done a great job and so did my adult children. We had ‘hung the moon‘ until the world came crashing down last year. That’s when I started realizing that the hard parenting comes when they are adults. When they were little, a bandaid, a kiss, and a few minutes on the breast would cure all that ailed them!

:sunflower::blossom::sunflower::two_hearts:

6 Likes

May God have mercy on those in the media that are hiding this truth. I pray and pray that He will turn their hearts.

3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

@Janet7, thank you for sharing this over here, and @wren for posting more details. I had seen the survey recently, but your sharing prompted me to print it out to send with my freshly completed community survey regarding public hesitancy.

3 Likes

I know – was wondering what I did before this forum!

1 Like

I just had an epiphany! I don’t know how I didn’t see it before. Daniel speaks of a kingdom of iron and clay= man (Clay)& machine(iron)= Transhumanism!! How else would one describe this generation over 2000 years ago! Wow! It makes sense-use this to reveal to unbelievers Gods truth!

5 Likes

Some more on the way…

Unvaxxed are being made the enemy.

7 Likes

I read 1.4k ?!?

2 Likes

If they don’t suspend the Constitution and herd us into FEMA camps first… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Absent from the body, present with the Lord. :slight_smile:

To live is Christ, to die is gain. :wink:

I’m all in!

5 Likes

Love it! Thanks

At this point in how whacky the world is getting i would not put it past us. :slight_smile: Although there are a few nuanced renderings in passages that suggest the clay/iron = weak and strong diverse ruling sectors. One thing that is also helpful to consider is why is iron used in the feet/toes in the same statue iron implied Rome (and in what way). Blessings.

1 Like