July 18, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Billy Crone and The Watchman that I watch have been saying this for awhile. Scary stuff.

1 Like

Go for it, I find news concerning Israel, Syria, Turkey, Iran and Russia if you do some research and can verify, clarify or negate go for it :+1:

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Keep if Ben aND JERRYS IS boycotting Israel I am boycotting Ben and Jerry’s !!

5 Likes

Good point. Thanks James :slight_smile:

Lord please help me do a better job of sharing the gospel before it to late …. In the name of my Lord and savior - Jesus!!

9 Likes

BLESS YOU BROTHER - like reading your input !!!

3 Likes

lol. on this I feel pretty safe. still to this day my vaxd family is hard-headed on believing that it is each individual’s respectable choice whether to take the shot or not. those I am closest to, will not give in to this narrative, blaming me for the spread. this is the kind of lie that could POSSiBLY get my family realizing something unsavory is going on behind the scenes. they do believe in freedom. I can see my sister eventually trying to push me and threatening to cut off access to her kid. but she hasn’t yet. deep down she knows that’s not right to do.

6 Likes

Thank you Janet!!! I really appreciate reading this as I am still evaluating … there is so much in the Main Street news and even here on this forum by people accepting this unknown substance - Lord direct my path to make the right choice !!! At my pole age I am leaning very heavily on the Lord and so not think I will take the “fix” - Joshua. 1:9 - be strong and courageous -do not tremble or be dismayed for the Lord your God is with you wherever you - Maranatha

1 Like

Well, God bless you. I was born with a fear of doctors and drugs, so there’s no question about this shot for me. Mom and my sisters would have to drag me kicking and screaming to doctors’ appointments! My advice, for what it’s worth, is keep your immune system strong and healthy, eat only organic, no plastic, no flouridated water, and only natural cures that God Himself created for us.

5 Likes

You are very welcome. Glad to find people that are interested.

1 Like

Such a beautiful reminder of God’s faithfulness and love. God’s handiwork. God’s creation. If God can look after the flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow how much more can he care for us. Matthew 6:30

2 Likes