July 18, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I agree with you. I simply can not understand how anyone that reads Revelation, fail to see the evil in this thing…

2 Likes

I am fine with this as well, for me, but what will be done with our dear children? My youngest is only 6, and I find it hard to believe I would be “permitted” to keep my children with me in the case of such incarceration.

Perhaps some of you are saying this lightheartedly since it is only yourself you must be concerned with, but I am genuinely wrestling with this very terrifying prospect. God has not given us a spirit of fear… I know this, but with things worsening dramatically, day by day, I suppose I would have to flee to the wilderness and trust God from there. I would NEVER be able to sit still and let demonically-controlled people take my children.

Would you all please pray for me for an increase of faith and courage? I trust my LORD, but there is a part of me that does still fear something like this will be required of me. I would happily go to torture, if it would keep my children away from it…

16 Likes

@LadyRebekahOfMomALot , “Fear not, for I am with you.”
We are living in times controlled by evil, but God.
Pray and do follow the spirit speaking in you, you will be rewarded.
It’s going to get uglier so be strong and let Jesus guide and protect you.

6 Likes

Not lighthearted here in any way. This is serious business. :wink:

I’m not brave myself, I have the same human failings as anyone, but what I do have is long hard earned trust in the Lord. Experience has been a strict teacher, and only He is my comfort through it all.

And of course I will pray for you as I am sure many here will join in also.

In His love! :heart:

8 Likes

Thank you. My husband and I have had this conversation a few times about what we would do in such a dire circumstance, and the truth is, I just don’t know. I have never been one to fret over anything, I have never struggled to trust God, in anything. I just need to lay this at the foot of the cross and not think of it again.

“Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.” Matthew 6:34

Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement, I greatly appreciate it. :heart:

6 Likes

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20210723-eu-watchdog-approves-moderna-jab-for-ages-12-and-up

8 Likes

Amen.

I approach the care of my pets the same way in this regard when we exit.

3 Likes

You are not alone. I am having to deal with a similar situation. My husband and oldest son (18) took the shot. I have had to essentially tell my husband that I don’t give consent for our 2 other sons to be vaccinated since they are minors (12 and 15). He is pretty much “freezing me out”. Barely speaks to me. It is beyond painful. And school starts soon, and I am afraid their schools are going to spring the shot upon them because I have seen other places pressuring kids to take it without parental consent. I want to homeschool them, but am afraid my husband won’t allow it. He also has no idea about the evil of the vaccines. I tried to tell him, but he wouldn’t even listen. I honestly think if I even got him to really listen, he’d think I was insane, and possibly put me into an institution. Where, I’m sure they’d jab me, and possibly even worse.

At first, I had been at a somewhat peace about this situation, trusting in the Lord the past month, but since yesterday, I’ve been in a state of anxiety. I know these feelings of fear are not of God. Watching how close this decision is coming up, I feel almost paralyzed. My 15 year old wants the shot. Yet he has a blood clotting disorder, just like I do. Of course the “fact checkers” are lying about any of those risks. My 12 year old does Not want the shot.

I don’t know when the knock on the door is going to happen, and how to handle it when it comes. Especially because thus far, my husband does not have my back in regard to the shot issue. I’m fine with “them” trying to take me, but what about the kids? If they stay with my hubby, he will get them vaccinated. I keep praying to the Lord to open my husbands eyes. For him to have eyes to see and ears to hear.

I asked my husband in 2018 (when the Lord saved me, to be born again) to see what he thought about that maybe Jesus might be coming soon, and he scoffed and laughed at me. I keep praying and praying and praying, and am begging the Lord for help.

Please pray for me and my family. I will be praying for you and yours as well.

20 Likes

Thank you both for your warm encouragement. May we all seek and speak truth, and that truth is Christ our Lord. :wink:

I have to scan backwards in most threads to find things I have missed. So apologies for not responding earlier.

4 Likes

I think perhaps you may have misunderstood the comment by JesusLover. There will come a time when people will consciously have to make a decision to bow down to the Anti-Christ and therefore be marked - the one world leader who will be ushered in - we do not currently have a one world leader and one world currency - all this will come via the new world order - one world government (and one new religion) - and one will have to swear allegiance to this leader and government and then be privy to have an income and be able to spend money. And people will then be marked. Either a digital ID or through another vakseen. But we can see all of this unfolding. The global economies and fiat currencies been driven to the ground via the lockdowns - going cashless - everything online. People being replaced by computers/machines. People are being conditioned and the old society we knew is being re-engineered. Our social fabric and way of life being destroyed. People being dehumanised and demoralised. I have thought this from the very first lockdown last year March. How we - who have been created in God’s image - how we are being turned into robots - not allowed to show or communicate our emotion or interact with one another

3 Likes

I struggle with this too :weary: but then I think about it - and thank God that He has granted me the discernment to understand and see things the way they are.

Oh Faith :see_no_evil:
I am so sorry for the predicament you and your children face :scream: I can’t imagine what you must be feeling…May God provide you with a way out or around it all when the time comes… and may He soften your husband’s heart. I get very lonely as I don’t have a husband or children - and long to have this blessing in my life. But when I read posts like your situation or listen to some of my friends who are in similar positions - I am thankful that I am on my own and don’t have these worries/battles as things are challenging enough for me at times. Psalm 121 and Psalm 34. May God keep you close and grant peace :pray:t3:

6 Likes

Scooting in to take time to pray for each of us right now in our unique situations regarding the what-if’s ahead. The days get pretty heavy. :revolving_hearts: Calling upon our gracious God.

7 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Hello everybody, I know that the vaccine is an extremely complicated, personal and very real issue. However I would encourage everybody not to be too distracted by it. There is more happening in the world that gives us far more hope for what is to come.

Focus your attention as to what is happening in Israel and the surrounding countries. Our Blessed Hope is coming soon. There are many things happening that are going on that are now lining up even more closely and at a much faster pace.

Keep your eyes focused on God’s prophetic time piece. All the other things I believe are a foreshadowing of what is coming in The Great Tribulation. What we always need to look for are the events that are going to culminate with a great shout and a trumpet.

Do not let all of this weigh you down it is of the world. Do not fear what must happen look forward with anticipation which is the culmination of our faith in Christ Jesus.

God Bless you all, The Saviour is getting ready. Watch and stay awake.

23 Likes

Everyone has their own reasons for taking the vaccine or not. Obviously on JD’s site many will be against it as JD has preached on it for many months on why we should not take it. That does not mean anyone who has should be chastised but know if you come on here trying to convince people on why there is no issue, you will get pushback due to JD’s sermons and beliefs. For me I do not judge as I cannot imagine the pressure and reasons for some to take it. As time goes on and they take more and more away from the unvaxxed, pressure will mount much much for them. Terrible world we live in. May God hep us all.

10 Likes

Love, love love this.

Its good sound and Godly advice imho. Thank you for sharing it. Perfect for the times we are in. It can greatly help a person be more stress-hearty too, and Heaven knows, we could all benefit from that. I pray everyone can put in a little garden and grow some sprouts in their window sills if need be for the days ahead. God can and will provide, yes. Just an aside, we found a whole bunch of God-made natural medicinal plants right in our own back yard. We didn’t plant them…the Lord did. And wow, have they been a blessing in times of need. Just had to learn how to identify and utilize them into teas and foods, His burden is easy, and His yoke is light. His Word is true. God Bless you Janet7, and please keep sharing your findings with us, as the Lord leads. :heart:

6 Likes