July 18, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Wow, Janet7
Thank you for sharing this. It is amazing how fast this whole false narrative of villifying the non-veeed is going down all over the globe. The same rhetoric in all countries now. Jesus is coming soon. We must pray for the Jewish people. This new regime they are under, so oppressive. Here is a quote from the article:
"
quote: “The Coronavirus Cabinet decided today that … those who refuse vaccines will not be able to go to the cinema, the theater, the synagogue, the amusement park, the soccer game or any activity with over 100 people, indoors or out, unless they bring negative results from a coronavirus test, at their expense,” Bennett said. “Yes, they will fully bear the costs of the test.” end quote.

Jesus said in Matthew 8:28
“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart; and ye shall find rest unto your soul. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

John 6:29
The work of God is this, to believe in the one he has sent."

Believe = Trust fully

I love how 365 times it is written…“Fear Not” One for each day of the year.
God Bless and Maranatha! :heart: :raised_hands: :+1: :pray: :pray: :pray:

5 Likes
9 Likes

Thank you, @dlcv Dennis. The Adara Press is impressive.

2 Likes

It seems like I should be scared, but I’m not. Praise God!

1 Like
1 Like

@Jimbo, thanks. I needed that, brother.

1 Like

Very interesting that NBC is reporting this. Fully-vaccinated people are dying from either covid OR "complications from the vaccine."Wow

4 Likes

@FearNot Karyn, I think they sometimes don’t realize that they are showing their hand when they report certain things.

3 Likes

I guess it’s not “misinformation” when they report it. Maybe that’s what we are supposed to be learning.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Annette! Lovely to have you join us x

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

So its do as we say (and not say) and unsay…not as we do. Dr. Sues from hell :frowning:

a friend of mine worked for maurice strong, co author of agenda 21. years ago, a humble man name christian murtha was the director of the earth council. there was an event that sent murtha packing, supposedly threatened with his life.

the earth council was then moved from san jose into the interior jungle of costa rica and named “The University for Peace.” My friend left this place a long time ago, but Maurice strong took over. Strong was involved in the Nicaraguan blood baths.

I have not kept up on this for a while, but Strong was all in to reduce the global population to 500 million and it is not a theory but a published agenda by the UN, then high gloss it with concepts such as sustainable development.

i have been to alot of funerals this year, including my mom. as a follower of the Prince of Peace it is very difficult to keep my hands to my side.

plowshares for swords or praise while being sawed in half, book of hebrews. this is where the conversation needs to be…

are believers in Jesus ever justly warranted to use lethal force in self defense? when they door knock and enter your premises are we to stand down?

its good that the prophecies are unfolding, plain as day.

however the conversation needs to turn to:

Is prepping valid for a believer. proverbs says a little sleep a little slumber a little folding of the hands to rest and poverty will come upon you as a bandit as an armed man.

versus

You are my fortress, my refuge, the God in whom I trust, ps91

Is lethal self defense valid?

What about when your spouse, how has professed, breaks and turns to the world due to fear and pressure?

those are just 3 questions, and the church leadership will say pray.
what about be of one mind and one accord or come let us reason.

it would be really appreciated if the leadership, bound to the high standards of the pastoral letters of 1, 2 timothy and titus would step up and answer the difficult questions.

as a believer i can provide scripture that seems contrary, clarifications on those issues would be most helpful, especially for new believers under the current circumstances.

jd addressed a few last update and i hope he continues to make Q&A a segment of the updates…above all most useful.

If we dont know what time it is by now then I would have to ask if you are truly spirit filled. All of the geopolitical socioeconomic events and how science is creeping towards are doors is futile without a plan of action that unifies the body

john 1335 says they will know you by your love for each other, where is this being visibly demonstrated by us to the world? the amish made prime time when the crazed shot up a school house, they assembled, prayed over the school house and burnt it down. made national news

where are we evidenced?

when will dogma and traditionalism be replaced with an unmoving love for the One who was ripped to shreds and hung from a cross? when will action not words rise?

If someone stepped up and said the battle belongs to the lord and we are to be sheep to the slaughter and it was prayed on and confirmed, i would walk that walk.

However, no one wants to go there…

we can narrow this down: housing, transportation and food its that basic

wait until the next wave of constructed or shed variants cause an impact like ebola would. houses would be incinerated.

the national guard has 22 man teams in all 54 states and territories, i worked on the program briefly. I knew original tiger team members.

these are next generation Armageddon types that only report to FEMA not even the governor, all 1st responders are direct reports. if there is a regional whatever, multi states they deploy and also deploy within a given state.

they are trained to encase buildings with the equivalent of shrink wrap, hit it with a flame thrower to encase it.

i would not put it past them to lock down contaminated buildings this way.

beyond all of this, i have no problem walking into the furnace, but i am married now and as her covering have to protect. what is that suppose to look like and to what degree?

3 Likes

for a very long time I was convinced to be “like Jesus,” in that I would never even in self-defense kill another person. in the past year I have changed my mind. the Bible describes protecting the innocent, sometimes through bloodshed.

I realized I would definitely do whatever it takes to protect my family and friends, for instance, if someone was a physical threat. especially my nephews or future children.

so in conclusion, my new stance is that I know I would defend the innocent, to any measure. and the Bible recognized my own life as something to defend as well. so I am not sure what id do exactly, but I don’t need to fear God’s wrath for protecting innocent people, including myself.

my grandpa was a grumpy man who never showed any real affection. his form of love was teasing, etc, never anything better than that, so it wasn’t funny to us. he only ever gave me one piece of advice, and since it’s the one thing ever, I get queasy over thinking about actually having to use it some time: He said that if I ever have to defend my life, use my pointer and middle finger to jab the person straight through their eyeballs in one hard thrust. horrible. I will remember this though. I would only do it if I really had to.

at the same time, there’s the romantic idea of being a simple martyr: If someone threatens my life over Jesus, it would be good to be that witness that gives my life to prove my loyalty.

it’s just hard to say what I will choose if I’m ever in that situation. but whatever I choose, I feel confident in His leading and redemption and healing.

only problem with my post here is that I do not know offhand where I found these things in the Bible. maybe someone else can cite. but it’s definitely what I studied through reading from the beginning, that over the course of what I read, I became convinced it’s moral to defend the innocent even if the threat must be killed- and that it’s also moral to do everything you can to NOT kill someone.

1 Like

You nailed it Jamie! What an uplifting and encouraging message to begin my day! Come on everyone, focus, focus, focus, on Jesus! We simply have to go through these things to get to where we are going. We don’t like it, of course we don’t but it is necessary in order to fulfill God’s prophetic plan. Nothing, absolutely nothing, happens in God’s world by mistake. God allowed Satan to try Job’s faith by stripping him of his wealth, his children and finally his health and Job never knew why he was suffering. Some things about human suffering God cannot possibly explain to us at the time without destroying the very purpose they are designed to fulfill. Well, guys, here we are. People we love are getting jabbed left, right and center and if they are Christians, which all in my family are, we cannot comprehend this. What were they thinking! We know they will suffer. We know it was a very bad choice. And we know there is nothing we can do but God…can and will bring about his purpose in everything in his perfect time. And they are still saved.
I have to remind myself throughout the day, not to despair, not to fear, and not to worry about the things I have no control over. As Pastor J.D. says, “things aren’t falling apart they are falling into place.”
Hang onto God’s promises everyone. Stay strong. Be vigil. Soon, very soon, the trumpet will sound. In an instant, we are out of here. We are homeward bound forever!
And oh that glorious day!

11 Likes

:notes:What a day, glorious day, that will be!

2 Likes

i think the reason he keeps saying “this vax” is to refer to covid vax in general, no matter the brand. they are all connected to abortion.

that being said, i do appreciate the close paying-attention to what farag says. its needed. i dont want to blindly follow someone and ignore the red flags along the way just because i agree with everything else they say. so thanks for raising this point. it doesnt deter me from farag, because i feel his words served proper purpose. but maybe youll find something else that DOES rub me wrong. ive let farag know when he offended me, and over the following months i noticed he stopped doing those things i warned about. i dont know if i had anything to do with that but since then he hasnt rubbed me wrong again at all. i appreciate your input.

1 Like

Hi Cameron. I have been staying up to date on everything going on in this world and all I can say is, “Wow.” We are seeing God’s very hands at work everywhere.
I am seeing our focus zeroing in on things more than ever before and we must be careful.
It was the election, or lack of, critical race theory, “climate change,” the vaccine, and about 100 other things, all at once.
Zoom out and see the big picture, all of us.
I don’t think the government has a right to force us to take a medicine if we don’t want to, but like Obama care, we’ve seen this before.
Knowing that this is not my home, I pay attention because I see prophecy unfolding, but beyond that, I need to pull back on my emotions on things that may not deserve so much attention.
God will reveal what he wants us to know and keep hidden what we are not to know, so I leave it to him.
My salvation doesn’t depend on anything happening these days and I have to remind myself of that quite often, and refocus.
I’m just ready to fly, that’s all I know.:grin:

5 Likes

Hi Bruce. Please correct me if mistaken, but your understanding of eschatology is more in line with the reformed view? What I understand is that the book of revelation in your view is not future (as futurists would see it)? Is that correct?

Personally I don’t see the vax all that related to the mark. Although perhaps in minor ways. When the Internet of things is up and running world knowledge would likely double at exponential rates. How things look in x number of years may be far different that how we view things today. So much so, it may be incomprehensibly different. Do you see a coming AC, or coming mark of the beast though Bruce at all in the future of the world?

You can guarantee, and I understand your concerns, but whatever happens happens. I would not think it unreasonable for a forum to have a ban in place should discussion become not edifying according to the reason for the forum. I have witnessed several that did engage with you and were trying to better understand you position, including myself. However, I am a cessationist. I don’t jump on “end time” bandwagons. I am here for fellowship and encouragement as are most. If your convictions lead you to aggravate a forum more than helpful discussion beyond expecting members of a forum to appease whatever bias you may bring here (we all have them Bruce) not tempered, or perhaps as considerate of the forum members and our purpose for being gathered here…it is not unreasonable to have banning in place.

Bruce what do you make of Ezekiel 38? How might you explain nations aligning in that direction? I am here because I do see indications of end times biblically. Would you be prepared to discuss Ezekiel 38 conversationally withholding necessarily including language outside of cordial discourse to do so? Because the way I see it (having been in the reformation movement for over 20 years) this is primarily a concern of denominational positions (at least to some reasonable degree conversationally at its core–to not permit that to be understood as a part of how we are reasoning or not through all of this would be to dismiss some fundamental ground rules of logic, i believe). Blessings.

1 Like