July 18, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Beautiful clip of the young son helping his dad get ready for work…as a temple priest.

No. I believe that someone who gets the jab and professes Jesus as Lord is scared, pressured, confused. While that person may be lacking in faith to 100% empty self and rely on the Almighty as contained in Psalm 91, that all things are reconciled.

However;

The concern I have for those who profess and get vax’ed is it is the EXACT same deception that is coming that will evolve the vaccination into control of your very identity. Besides the killing off of people, the physical act, I believe that passports and the convergence of a one world everything, will wrap your very identity up into the vax program.

All about your person will be contained, and controlled. Your basic person, demographics, finance, health history, work history, social scoring, and ultimately your ability to buy and sell.

Let us never forget that David was rebuked and rebuffed by God, in what many think a greater show of correction, when David tried to number everyone. It was bad enough that David sent Uriah to the front lines to die so he [David] could have Uriah’s wife Bathsheba. So if God found the census and numbering of people to be worse than murder, and God is always consistent, in His time, it is only a matter of time that the vaccination, travel, ID and commerce is going to be met with the same rebuke.

Beyond that, the frog scenario, of put a frog in a boiling pot it jumps out. Put frog in water and slowly turn it up it its there and gets cooked.

We are COMMANDED: “Do not be deceived.”

How do you do that absence of prudence and divine insight?

4 Likes

I think herd immunity is good. I think antibiotics and vaccinations, from a purely biological vantage, are damaging to the genome. Right now we are witnessing super bugs rising that antibiotics have caused. C. diff, klebsiela, h.pylori, etc.

6 Likes

In hindsight, I believe that several in my age group developed worse-than-usual scoliosis of the spine (requiring the clunky back braces in the late ‘70’s/early ‘80’s) in my vicinity. I was one of them. My mom immediately suspected the polio vaccine, and the doctors did not argue. No one knows, but others have mentioned other injuries that seem to have stemmed from the polio vaccine. From what I have seen, recently, polio was on the decline BEFORE the introduction of the vaccine to the public.

8 Likes

you are right.

Words to know.

When you interact with professing believers who have been vaccinated how do you witness and share? Where do you go in the conversation? How is one not to be considered judgmental? What responses have you had?

I literally had a witch approach me for money a week ago and I did not attempt to deliver her. When I used the name of Jesus she wreathed in her shoes, it completely caught me off guard.

I have had an opportunity to witness last night and because they had us over for dinner I did not want to make a scene.

I usually have no issue all day long everyday sharing the good news of the gospel. I am finding myself more and more getting caught off guard.

Please share. Thanks

2 Likes

My mothers death was accelerated by 6-24 months due to a covid treatment with remdesivir. It potentiated her anticoagulant by a factor of 5X and caused massive internal bleeding.

Does that count?

No one that I immediately know. It is usually a person once or twice removed from my circle, which makes you wonder about other medical issues, etc.

3 Likes

dear fellow believer, you do not need to convince most people in here. what might be useful is directing attention on what to do and where to go in the event there is a gap between buying and selling and the rapture. Most of us know that eugenics is more than a word.

Issues like prepping, etc., are they contrary to trusting in the Lord or is it a prudent response to the parables, etc. Respectfully, this is where the conversation needs to go.

Love

4 Likes

Brother, my experiences are contrary to yours and if first hand experience. I am a contract administrator and negotiator by trade. I worked mission critical on space shuttle operations and worked WMD’s at the pentagon and Crystal City. I carried Hubble as a single failure point for 72 hours. I can pile up accolades of certification from George Washington School of Law, etc. None of it matters.

It does not take much to see eugenics all around us. Chuck Missler use to say the most dangerous place for a baby to be is in the womb.

Let’s unpack your statements if that is alright with you.

What are you using for your “going directly against” standard? Do you believe DNA with all of our mutations, is God’s divine blueprint? Assuming you answer in the affirmative and with knowledge that the vaccinations alter DNA, how do you get there?

I have hemochromatosis, iron overload. By the mean age of death for this condition I should have been dead 7 years ago at age 50. CRISPR can edit the HFE gene and “fix” me. I have the resources. I have the access. Is that crossing the line?

If we ate from the tree of knowledge and caused a fall, does deriving “fixes” from that same tree make sense? As children or as humanists?

You can be assured that what I have to go through to sustain is brutal. I have no issues with needles, but when they miss with a 16 gauge to draw blood to dump that 600ml bag of iron enriched blood, and they start fishing for my vein to the point my feet kick, yes I fully understand: Rest in the Almighty or embrace the science.

Some may say giving blood is not resting in Him. I suppose that could be used as a reasonable thought, but then I would have been dead years ago. As a covering to my wife is all that matters in this earthly realm, I am rapture ready.

4 Likes

This says a lawsuit has been filed based on an affidavit from a whistleblower who has sworn under penalty of perjury that at least 45,000 in the US have been reported to have DIED from the jab within THREE DAYS of the jab in only ONE of the 11-12 databases that exist in the VAERS system. Its posted several places, this is just one I grabbed.

HOWEVER, I have not found it on the Front Line Doctors website. So IDK. Anyone else know if this is verified by them? I also am putting on here the lawyer’s website.

https://renz-law.com

1 Like

The death rate will be much higher. Many deaths are covered by “other causes” because they are not registered as vaxx death. It is a genocide around us right now. Because the coming New World Order is anti christian. So it is anti life too.

2 Likes

Actually several older senior citizens in my very small community died while dealing with Covid, yes. Also, two elderly relatives died while dealing with Covid. They lived in the same care facility.

Having said that, I also know several older senior citizens (among others, of course) who dealt with Covid to varying degrees—most did not require hospitalization.

1 Like

Your statement that someone is tempting God if they refuse a medical treatment they personally feel is a violation of the temple of their body or wrong for some other reason bothers me a great deal. To me it seems Romans 14 could be applied.

5 Likes

I wish you could too, lol. What I find is being taken to the wall is where the real growth comes. I also have gout, hyeprurecemia, and there was a point that I was bed ridden for 2 weeks out of every 6 for about 2 years. To that length, pharmacia, was the solution in the form of allopurinol.

In our treatment center that I founded, I have a client who literally had an armed removed due to gout. UCLA and a number of other major medicals had no clue. Because of my pain, I asked him: How many bowel movements a day, knowing that 33% of uric acid is carried out in feces. His response: once every two to three weeks! Our MD shuffled his meds and I suggested magnesium citrate, approved by medical, and his uric acid dropped from 15 to 6.5 and now can fit his feet in his shoes. He is part of my flock God has me looking over. There are come who are ready to receive. This case is extreme and God said: Love up on him and let him know how he is valued and loved. So I do.

Yes.

There are so many of these vaccinations, to include the US Army and Sputnik 5, I am not sure which directly effect or not. However, they all affect DNA expression, whether directly or indirectly. Research Dr. Pompa who claims to believe, although he stole from his adopted kids trust! lol. He asserts he can switch on and off DNA and it is true.

epiGenetics and mRNA can be influenced by food and supplementation. I am a subject matter expert on N-A-D, a co-enzyme of vitamin B3 niacin. All of my alcoholics that we used Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide on have been sober for over 5 years with the exception of 1 person. Praise and Glory to God.

Sirtuins are co proteins that act as regulating switches to DNA expression. You do not need a vaccination to make modifications.

In sum, there is no need to convince me that science is sustaining me and that the application of compounds are useful. I am living proof, if I had not accepted anything to include giving blood, we would not be having this conversation.

Yet, and with emphasis, the vaccination in itself is reckless science. Beyond the science it is a gateway, a gateway to either worship the man of perdition or his image or die.

People are creatures of pattern behavior. Over time you can extrapolate algorithms that are the basis of predictive software’s that one can readily see online when you are being chased around by ad roll for products you look into.

As applied, in my opinion, taking any of the vaccinations is not only subjecting you to bad science and potentials such as graphene, it also sets a precedence of human behavior.

If I have failed God by engaging medicine to sustain, then I am sure I will give account. In my spirit I do not sense that breech. However, the vax carries a discernment that makes me recoil. I am around this stuff all day every day.

I developed a means to keep people off dialysis. We are working on our 7th case right now. Am I to not release this protocol and free people from dialysis as their only alternative?

I am in constant prayer over all of these issues.

I had a stroke in Sept 2004 in Alexandria. In my inside voice since my voice was garbled, I cried out take me out or put me back I dont want to be a burden to others. A compressed wave form increasing in power hit me and it all came back on. my enire right side was out of commission for 90 minutes.

Praise God.

No record of the ER nurse being in the ER on Sept. 12, 2004 at 9pm.

I have been to the wall brother, once you let go and stop clenching the peace we read about enters and you let go of self. That experience was liberating and isolating.

6 Likes

Oh, how true that is!

Yes, BUT GOD!
Hallelujah!

3 Likes

just making a quick reply, dont have time for a lengthy one, and am not trying to sound short at all- just want to say, I see something against the covid vax in the Bible. God speaks about human life being real even BEFORE physical conception. so if they used aborted children to create this vax, well in my opinion it goes against God’s word to use such a product, if one is aware of this connection. <3

13 Likes

Indeed, somehow I could not fully articulate that, thank you.

Good examples.
It is such a narrow road, isn’t it?
Only by God’s mercy and grace can we walk it. Do you think it is a road or a well worn path?

me too…

Amen brother!
May we not be deceived!

2 Likes
1 Like

Here you go :sunglasses: