July 18, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

very nice shirt you wore yesterday Pastor JD, love the sky blue! God bless you always!

I’m not looking for the Antichrist. I am looking for Jesus Christ. Amen!

3 Likes

Not going to happen. God will not allow this because He made man in His image. The Church will be raptured before that will ever happen. I’m laughing because of the words, “In the coming decades…” Man makes his plans but God directs his path.

1 Like

Dear Nessie,
I am a Canadian that lives in the US. All my family are in Canada. They are all strong believers, yet one by one they are succumbing to the injection deception. It is absolutely heartbreaking for me as I watch them buy the lie and get injected with this spike protein, pathogenic, graphene oxide, toxic poison. I am actually completely shocked and in disbelief that they have been so deceived. I have warned them and have received rebuke, criticism and comments that infer I am a conspiracy theorist. One family member said she read on Facebook that people who receive the jab will be dead within one to four years and how could people post such ridiculous and thoughtless comments. She added it is amazing to her that they had nothing better to do than post such nonsense. I had to bite my tongue and not reply because I know that these Facebook comments are the truth. Yes, the truth is a lie and the lie is the truth even with Christians. I am so very sad as my sons are vaccinated and they have little ones. I cannot go home to Canada to see my precious family as I will not take this gene therapy. I pray for God to keep me strong and courageous because my choice is clear. Even at this great cost of possibly not seeing my loved ones again, I know the Lord is with me and will see me through this until his coming again to take us home. If there are others who are going through a similar situation I would love to hear from you.
God bless you!
Luke 21:28
MARANANTHA

7 Likes

100 % I think that takes place , about 1 second after our last breath.

3 Likes

Stay strong - a Joshua 1:9. -be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you where ever you go.

5 Likes

Amen!

1 Like

Here you go- Italy expanding 5G frequencies from 6M/V TO 61M/V Connect the dots- article begins midway down the page ITALY - Vaccines and 5G

This is setting the stage for the mark of the beast. Those that get the mark will not be getting saved. We can’t sit back and let something like this go on without sounding the alarm. This is normalizing the process of the Antichrist agenda. If the governments were not trying to force it, it might be a different story.

Whatever they say you must have in order to buy or sell, we need to stay away from. I don’t care what it is.

9 Likes

Jewish Holocaust Survivor Lays it all out… Similarities of Medical Abuse in 30s German with current Covid-19 policies.

4 Likes

Thank you!

I may or may not be allowed to post this comment here. I am advanced in age so I will try to get to the point and hope and pray I will not offend anyone with my comments. For a long time now I have been given over to a nagging question about those who call themselves followers of Jesus yet for one reason or another decide to take the jab. I keep asking myself " If taking the jab means an infant has to die" why are there so many pastors, evangelists, and ministers recommending and taking the jab? Do we agree that Jesus holds all life as precious? Or has fear regulated us to the level of " ya but I think Jesus would understand". Do we really trust Jesus to protect us? Even if the outcome is not what we expected? Will we not be with our King forever? Often I wonder if it was ordained " God forbid " we parish as our brothers and sisters did in the OT, at the hands of evil men what would we do? What have we to say to Jesus at the Bema? Do we think that we would not be asked about our decisions? Maybe some of you more educated than I could help me to look at this in a more biblical way. I hope so. I have avoided this forum hoping not to offend. I won’t say the Graphine oxide, and poisonous additives as well as infant tissue etc. is not something to worry about, but I must ask WWJD? God Bless all of you …

7 Likes

Yes . A older family friend and he got covid at the height of the pandemic in april while attending a birthday party. He was close to 65 and a smoker so i am sure that played into it.

1 Like

https://backtoreason.medium.com/coronavirus-why-everyone-was-wrong-fce6db5ba809

5 Likes

Since you asked. Bad.

The polio vaccine given to between 10-30 million kids between 1955-1963 was contaminated with SV40 (known to cause cancer). CDC admitted it but then removed the page. I know of a page with a screen shot… and there are lots of pages with info if you search on duck.

Dr. Bernice Eddy of the National Institute of Health discovered it in 1960. A federal law was passed in 1961 that required that no vaccines contain this virus. BUT the law didn’t require SV40 contaminated vaccines be thrown away nor contaminated seed material used to make polio vaccines be disposed of. Therefore, SV40 contaminated vaccines were injected into children up until 1963.

Also I believe much of the health issues blamed on polio was actually caused by DDT exposure.

Later however, by Salk’s own on-video admission, live virus in the vaccines themselves caused it.

8 Likes

I am against vaccines and have been for about 16 years. The Polio Vaccine was my deciding factor. I am a retired nurse with a BSN degree. I was alive in the 40’s and 50’s and lost a 2 year old sister to Polio. When my daughter told me that she had done research and decided to not vaccinate her children, I was very concerned. The first thing I said was No! And, I told her how terrified we were in the pre vax years. She gave me facts and figures from the CDC. website that showed that Polio cases had been declining for 2 years before the Polio vax was introduces.
For 16 years now, I have been reading and studying about the pros and cons of vaccines. I can honestly say that there are no pros! There are thousands of cons! So, it has been very easy to refuse this “not a vaccine”. Today, after the Prophecy Update, I watched the video from J D’s liinks. It is even worse than I could ever imagine! I knew that this entire epidemic was a hoax from the beginning. I knew that whatever they were jabbing into people would not be good. But, it is much more sinister than that. Please watch the video for yourself. Please look up the Patent numbers yourself. Be a Berean and than she how you feel. Thank you for listerning to me

18 Likes

I recently came across this and my jaw dropped to learn that they were spraying all sorts of DDT here, there, and everywhere. I wasn’t aware, prior.

2 Likes

Only recently found this guy, Stew Peters. Watched this video and it really is shocking in detail. The blood samples of injected patients have been analyzed and what was found explains a lot of what we are hearing about. It’s about 11 minutes, worth your time.

This would explain why blood donations from vaccinated individuals is not desired.

9 Likes

More info on the stuff I posted earlier about the lawsuit of the mass deaths not in VAERS here. Also has other info about the coming boosters as well as proof they know very well all the info about everyone who has taken the jab already as far as who got what dose, whether placebo or not, etc…

Okay… mine is a different one than @fearnot thought for a sec you had beat me to it while I paused to let dogs out. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I have noticed there have been no mosquitoes to speak of this year and the flies are very small and very slow–I can “catch and release.” I think there is a lot of spraying going on. The birds and bees are being affected. It’s very bad.

6 Likes