July 18, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

5G is what I think. So many birds and sea life and stuff affected :frowning:
I usually have tons of hummingbirds… but not this year.
And I have also noticed the sluggish flies! @FearNot Weird.

5 Likes

Totally agree.

8 Likes

I’m just going to say that through what has been said; I see a bit of fear in some. Enhance your calm, people. We were not given a spirit of fear.

May the Lord bless those of you with such worry, anxiety, questions and concerns, even anger, with comfort from Heaven over the issues and times we reside in. May He bless you with peace and calm in your hearts and minds. May He deliver unto you who bake in the heat of turmoil, a respite through arrival to the answers and solutions you need. May the Lord grant you waves of discernment to wash over you and may He pluck from you the worries and fears presented inside you.

I pray this in Jesus’ name
Amen

21 Likes

That links requires folks to give a phone number. I’m sure they will post it online somewhere later, so I’ll wait.

2 Likes

The concern is that it is not a vaccine, but at best untested gene therapy, at worst poison that will eventually do you in. Not to mention it is the prototype of what will eventually be the mark after the Tribulation starts.

16 Likes

Can someone enlighten me , what does TPTB stand for?

4 Likes

Yes.

• Until hand and forehead (on or in)
  • Until Antichrist/Beast is revealed
  • Until the absolute choice for or against God in worship and allegiance

This is not the Mark of the Beast.

9 Likes

If the beginning of THE BOOK is true, and the END of THE BOOK is true, then our journey through this increasingly evil world is ordained, and part of the fabric of God’s plan.

The big finale is, **“with regard to the fulfillment of the times [that is, the end of history, the climax of the ages]—to bring all things together in Christ, [both] things in the heavens and things on the earth.”**Eph 1:10

Colossians 1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Deuteronomy 4:39 Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else.

“We give You thanks, O Lord God Almighty!" Revelation 11:17

YET… :cry: at times I fear, and don’t believe, please forgive me LORD, and help MY unbelief.

Doc

15 Likes

Is this it?
https://americaoutloud.com/failure-of-vaccines-and-truth-revealed/

Yes, I heard that a while back. Del Bigtree of the Highwire was talking about it because he had to have blood a while back as he was very ill. Even if someone in your family wants to give you blood, they don’t let them… there is a whole ‘process’ supposedly.

1 Like

not sure, seems like saying shes a little pregnant. DNA can be changed without gene transcription.

becoming easier and easier to let go. in the world and not of it. no better place to be

9 Likes

Thank you @John1335 for your calm, quiet testimony. It brings a blessing to us and to our God. :heart:

5 Likes

Who are the 12?

https://www.rt.com/usa/529654-biden-facebook-kill-misinformation/

https://www.rt.com/usa/529667-indiana-university-vaccine-judge/

3 Likes

praise and worship has me welling up it is impossible not to break down these days with the mercy and the love He has shown. It is overwhelming. I try to imagine what being in the presence when we will see Him as we are. It is so humbling. thanks for the kindness.

9 Likes

Amen! Surely that day is coming swiftly when we will know Him even as we are known.

What encouraging thoughts. Thank you for the reminders. :blush: @John1335

4 Likes

For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him
II Chronicles 16:9a

When people become wise in their own opinion, they become blind. When people comprise scripture, they become blind. When people love this world instead of seeking God, they become blind. When God’s people sew corruption, they reap corruption.

JD did a great job as always letting the word instruct us. He mentioned Satan quoting Psalm 91 and Jesus responding “You shall not put God to the test.” This is true but let us remember, God can and will put us under the test.

It almost seems like He is letting Satan sift the church in order to prune it. Not that we are anything special but “just doing what we’re supposed to.”

Let us realize the discernment we have been given is a gift and we must not become haughty and unloving. Every good and perfect gift comes from above. If we remain bitter and complain all the time, we have not love. We must not grow weary but worship Him all the more in Spirit and Truth.

What we need is way more prayers for mercy and less for judgment (that one is for me more than anyone else.) If we let the enemy steal our joy, he steals our strength. He is deceiving the whole world and it makes us weep. But if we keep bitterness in our heart, are not we the one’s being deceived? Let us therefore praise Him and sing a new song.

Worship in the middle of the storm is a true expression of faith. Lord help us all fix our eyes on You and not the problems.

12 Likes

A Song of Ascents.

1 Unto You I lift up my eyes,
O You who dwell in the heavens.
2 Behold, as the eyes of servants look to the hand of their masters,
As the eyes of a maid to the hand of her mistress,
So our eyes look to the Lord our God,
Until He has mercy on us.

3 Have mercy on us, O Lord, have mercy on us!
For we are exceedingly filled with contempt.
4 Our soul is exceedingly filled
With the scorn of those who are at ease,
With the contempt of the proud.

Biblehub

Just sharing a comforting Psalm
and thought …

Those who currently rule this earthly system and realm we all live in, will soon be unable to reach you and I, and all those around the world who believe and trust in our Master Jesus Christ. For we are going home soon. It is hard to even imagine in our finite understanding all that this will mean. All we have ever known is this place.

What will home be like?

To see our Lord face to face …
To look directly into His eyes, and know that He has known us our whole lives.
To experience the greatest joy and love we have ever felt…
To no longer feel the effects of the Spiritual war that is going on all around us down here…
To no longer experience any sorrow, fear, doubt, worry…
To never again feel tired, weary, weak, or in pain…
It is beyond our comprehension now, the things which God hath prepared for all those who love Him.
Yet soon we will understand so many things we had no knowledge of in this life…
Everything will make sense.
All confusion will be gone forever.
What a comfort it can be to think on these things, selah.
Love and God Bless you, dear family in Christ.

12 Likes

@Myrrh
Hi Grace,

I regret to inform you that it is still being used in Mexico on their produce. There is no accountability across the boarder and they do not declare it when their products are shipped into the USA and other countries. So check for produce that comes from Mexico. DDT does not wash off all that well, and there actually traces of it left.
Ken

4 Likes

@wren

Beautifully stated and a true blessing.
Agape,
Ken

3 Likes

@jdcpe17

Hi Jason,
I would encourage you to be the good Berean and really dig into the Word of God in context, and all the doctors that are coming forth to refute what governments are telling us about Covid. They are putting their reputations on the line.
Thank you for being adult enough to agree to disagree.
God Bless,
Ken

12 Likes

Last year I unknowingly had some strawberries grown in Mexico, and my face and lips swelled up to the point that my daughter said I looked like something out of cartoon. LOL. She was right. It was probably DDT. Though recently I learned that testing in one US lab showed that we now have over 200 pesticides including atrozine in our food and water supplies. Lovely. But fear not! for the Lord shall purify every single square inch of the earth —and us too—soon! Yay! Hallalujia to the Living God, Jesus! :heart_decoration: :pray: :+1: :raised_hands:

@Violet

4 Likes