June 13, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I haven’t no, thanks I’ll watch that in bed tonight x

2 Likes

As one mere sojourner along the end time path, I would say I don’t think you’ll have to hold your breath. But perhaps a better fitting idiom, be sure we want what we ask for. A mountain thrown into the sea is of monumental consequence :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Triple armor of God :grinning:

2 Likes

https://canadafreepress.com/article-ng/second-hand-side-effects-from-the-vaccine

https://www.egypttales.com/2021/05/reports-more-deaths-among-vaccinated.html

1 Like

Also check the alternate media (Amir Tsarfati on Telegram).
As European, my glasses are maybe different, the mass media treat different subjects. I see an evident increase of mass shooting in America.
The Giant is clearly a picture of this age.
More “big”, proud like LGBT.
The liberal government of Israel is a turning point.
Watch Israel, it’s the clock.

7 Likes

Julie. :slight_smile:

I’m going to address two things here…

• Sabbath is specific to Israel in the Mosaic Covenant. It’s purpose was to set apart Israel from the nations as His chosen people. It was not a command at creation either. It was something the Lord made Holy and He rested on it, but it was not a command until Moses brought the Law to Israel, and for Israel.

Exodus 31:12-13

And the LORD said to Moses,

Tell the Israelites, Surely you must keep My Sabbaths, for this will be a sign between Me and you for the generations to come, so that you may know that I am the LORD who sanctifies you.

Exodus 31:16-17

The Israelites must keep the Sabbath, celebrating it as a permanent covenant for the generations to come.

It is a sign between Me and the Israelites forever; for in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, but on the seventh day He rested and was refreshed.

• Gods law is reflected in the 10 Commandments and also it reflects His divine love. Jesus told us the most important command was to love God and love others as ourselves, and that all the law and the prophets are contained in this love. Paul also tells us this.

Matthew 22:37-40

Jesus declared,

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.

This is the first and greatest commandment.

And the second is like it:

Love your neighbor as yourself.

All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.

John 13:34-35

A new commandment I give you:

Love one another.

As I have loved you, so you also must love one another.

By this everyone will know that you are My disciples, if you love one another.”

Galatians 5:14

The entire law is fulfilled in a single decree: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”

Romans 13:8-10

Be indebted to no one, except to one another in love.

For he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law.

The commandments
“Do not commit adultery,”
“Do not murder,”
“Do not steal,”
“Do not covet,”
and any other commandments,
are summed up in this one decree:

“Love your neighbor as yourself.”

Love does no wrong to its neighbor.
Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

It is indeed impossible for men to keep it purely in our fallen state. Thus the need for Christ, who fulfilled the Law for us. He overcame the world, and by our faith in Him we overcome also.

We can not maintain these works on our own for justification or salvation.

Paul points out that our fulfilment of the Law (of God) is in (His) Divine love, in which Christ Fulfilled it on our behalf, and took our punishment and paid for. Our Sabbath rest is in Christ, and not a timely obligation each week.

In (Romans 13) you notice that Paul does not include the Sabbath in his list specifically. And in the next chapter in (Romans 14:5-6) he shows that what is done is done to the Lord, and not by a ritual obligation to a specific day.

Romans 14:5-6

One person regards a certain day above the others,
while someone else considers every day alike.

Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind.

He who observes a special day does so to the Lord;
he who eats does so to the Lord, for he gives thanks to God;
and he who abstains does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God.

And there is Hebrews 4 as well as has been pointed out. :slight_smile:

I hope this helps you… :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Sorry to say that but we don’t believe in Mohammad and Allah but in Jesus as son of God, God, word of God…

1 Like

Make an image of the beast >> could be a selfie

good point on tower of Babel.

1 Like

Singularity can’t be aliens but God!

Thankyou for taking the time to read, I didn’t think anyone would bother. I know I’m always asking questions, which everyone has usually worked out years ago, and I guessed that this would be one of them. Where does it say that sabbath was specific to Israel? I just keep thinking, if Jesus attended a church today, would he recognise any of it?. We are still teaching his words and thankfully the Gospel is getting out, but when and by who were the days changed…

1 Like

Ah…Thank you for your clarification. I should have guessed as much. I’ve seen a few good doctrinally sound believer’s get high jacked the last few weeks so I was not sure what that meant as you have always been solid. Not that I’m the doctrine police anyway. We actually have good moderation now so I should just skate on by if I see a fire starting. Thanks again for such a kind response and please forgive me if I came across as rude in anyway. God’s speed…

3 Likes

indeed. I just like to give my feedback on each update, whether there’s little or much for me to say. <3

1 Like

Make your own opinion.
Personally I don’t believe in OSAS because everywhere in the Bible it says to be holy, sanctified, and it’s a race, a fight. So work on this. We can’t eat at the same time at the table of God and at the table of the devil. Yes Jesus did all on the cross but he asked us to do God’s will and to keep his commandments.

1Peter 1
15: But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
16: Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

Remember King Saul, Judas, the story of David, Paul, the 5 foolish virgins left behind.

1 Like

Hi julie…

A scripture that helps settle this question in my mind is found in Acts 15 regarding new Gentile believers. Some Jewish believers told them they had to be circumcised and keep the law of Moses as follows:
" And certain men which came down from Judæa taught the brethren, and said, Except ye be circumcised after the manner of Moses, ye cannot be saved. 2 When therefore Paul and Barnabas had no small dissension and disputation with them, they determined that Paul and Barnabas, and certain other of them, should go up to Jerusalem unto the apostles and elders about this question. 3 And being brought on their way by the church, they passed through Phenice and Samaria, declaring the conversion of the Gentiles: and they caused great joy unto all the brethren. 4 And when they were come to Jerusalem, they were received of the church, and of the apostles and elders, and they declared all things that God had done with them. 5 But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses. 6 And the apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter. 7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe. 8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us; 9 and put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith. 10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear? 11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they." (Acts 15:1-11)

Peter is saying in verse 10 - we weren’t even able to keep the law so why insist the gentile believers do so? - then states how all are saved in verse 11.

The meeting among the Apostles and those gathered continues and it was decided that the gentile believers were to “… abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.”(Acts 15: 20b) Certain of these men went to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas and v. 23 says they wrote letters saying:
" The apostles and elders and brethren send greeting unto the brethren which are of the Gentiles in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia: 24 Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment: 25 it seemed good unto us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men unto you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul, 26 men that have hazarded their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. 27 We have sent therefore Judas and Silas, who shall also tell you the same things by mouth. 28 For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things; 29 that ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well." (Acts 15:23b-29)

In a nutshell, some Jewish believers were telling Gentile believers that they had to be circumcised and keep the Law of Moses to be saved. A meeting of the apostles and leaders in the new church was held to consider this issue. Peter stated that none of us (Jews) have been able to keep the Law and it was determined what the gentiles should observe, after which letters were sent with Paul & Barnabas to new gentile believers on this issue. It is specifically pointed out in the letters “that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment:” (Emphasis mine)

6 Likes

Ah thankyou, for that :heart: I really appreciate people trying to help me, I havent been a Christian for long, I used to say I was, but I’d never even read the bible, or attended church for any decent amount of time. I didnt even honestly know how to pray, so when that day happened out of the blue, I dropped onto my arthritic knees and cried and wailed, snot filled words begging for forgiveness and asking to be saved. I’d never even heard the Gospel but somehow, it was the Gospel that happened and in a moment straight out of Hollywood a beam of sunlight came through the window and I absolutely knew something good had happened but didn’t find out till later it was the holy spirit…:heart:
So back to the sabbath… I understand the circumcision not being forced on the Gentiles, but I read that to mean, they didnt have to do it because it’s not in the original 10 commandments that God gave us and Jesus said we should still obey until the end of time when he would come.
The circumcision was Acts15:1 while Paul and Barnabus were at Antioch, some men from Judea arrived and began to teach the believers that unless they adhered to the ancient Jewish custom of circumcision they could not be saved.
So that’s saying that, Circumcision wasnt a Law, it was part of an old covenant that became a custom.

4 Likes

Jd has a heart of gold. I know that he loves the Lord Jesus. On june 26,21 the government is suppose to release the findings on ufo’s. In 2 thess JD believes that the great apostasy is the rapture. Because it talks about departure. There is a firm belief that the great apostasy may be that fake aliens come to earth. They are demons in bodies without souls. They will use operation blue beam. They are going to put on a fabulous show. The aliens are going to tell the people that they put man on earth eons ago and have returned to save earth. God is going to allow the people to believe the lie. Then millions will gladly take the chip to get super abilities and prolonged health. The people will turn away from the Lord Jesus and trust the aliens. This is the great apostasy. This is the great departure from the Lord Jesus and not the rapture. when you are still here and the rapture has not taken place then you can ask for forgiveness and reevaluate your understanding of the rapture. By the way, Efrain Rodriguez was told by the Holy Spirit that the asteroid and persecution has to come before the rapture because the church needs to be purified because of our bad doctrines. dominism, prosperity gospel,same sex marriages. etc… So one day at a time. everything I have read says the aliens return after the asteroid which comes as wormwood gets nearer. It is setting just off the sun at the moment.

1 Like

That would be Exodus 31:13 and Exodus 31:17 I quoted originally up above.
Also the Mosaic Covenant was between God and Israel. :wink:

Days were changed by Jesus after His crucifixion. Since He fulfilled the Law and brought the Gentiles into the New Covenant, we are no longer bound to the Law of Moses as a ritual requirement.

The Apostles chose the first day of the week (Sunday) to gather afterwards, so… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So why do we follow the 10 commandments? They are am integral part of bible teaching and law
Exodus 31 12 -13 the lord gave then gave further instructions to moses tell the people of Israel to rest on my sabbath day, for the sabbath is a reminder of the covenant between me and you FOREVER it helps you to remember that I am Jehovah who makes you holy
31:16 work six days only, for the seventh day is special day of rest, holy to the Lord. This law is a personal covenant and obligation for the people of Israel. But, there are lost missing tribes… what if they are the rest of the world, the tribes must have gone somewhere… and in revelation all 12 tribes are going to be present Revelation 7:4-8 they are all listed?
Oops hang on, I’m slipping into mormon thinking there arent I.? I better think about that bit :heart:

1 Like

Most welcome. Please re-read: "5 But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses. (Acts 15:5) The Pharisees were not only talking about circumcision but ALSO having the gentile believers keep the law which led to Peter saying, "10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear? 11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they." (Acts 15:10-11) Peter is rightly stating that NO ONE, including them nor their ancestors were ever able to keep the law (the topic under discussion) and follows it up with how we are now saved after Jesus was crucified & resurrected Ie. “through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ.”

In verse 24, within the letters that Paul took to new gentile believers in Antioch, it specifically says that “…certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment:” very strong language is used to the effect that some Jewish believers have tried to subvert your souls by saying they had to be circumcised and keep the law.

If you’re a new believer, you may not understand dispensations which include the various covenants God made with man. Prior to the Mosaic Covenant ie. which were not just the 10 commandments but 613 laws, there was the Abrahamic Covenant in Genesis 15:6 - “And he (ie. Abraham) believed in the LORD, and He accounted it to him for righteousness.” Prior to the Abrahamic Covenant was the one God made with Noah. We are currently in what is known as the Dispensation of Grace - believers in this Covenant believe in the finished work of Christ who paid the penalty for our sins.

Hopefully the above sufficiently addressed your question about the 10 Commandments and the Sabbath. I have had similar conversations over the years with those in the Seventh Day Adventist Church. Generally they just wanted to win me to their way of thinking. Others have responded with other scripture to answer your question so this will be my last comment on your question.

God bless you!!

8 Likes