June 16, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update – Why Jesus Said To Remember Lot’s Wife In The Last Days

Wow Alison. Are you inside my head…lol. Oh, how we all are feeling a little of what you are; some more and some less than, but yet here we are still trusting, still praising Jesus for the things He has brought us through. Your human side will eventually fade away when you have your new body and mind which will be like His. O.k. now I am full of “antsy-ness” as you call it. I am happy that I have a sister that struggles with similar thoughts about family and self. How many others are feelin’ your vibe?? I bet more than you know!!

14 Likes
6 Likes

22 June 2024

-------------------------------------------

Bible Prophecy Update, The Final Lap - Sunday, June 23rd, 2024

Pastor JD explains how and why it is that we as the bride of Christ are now on the final lap and about to finish the race ending with the pre-tribulation rapture.

Sunday Revelation Series

I am attaching this overall teaching video for Rev 1-3. Got interesting slides inside.

-------------------------------------------

Maybe bird flu prevention method?

5 Likes

Thank you very much for sharing

3 Likes

THIS BPU, and the article from Rapture Ready by Camilla Smith . . . Oh, these have ripped a scab off something I’ve been trying to heal for YEARS . . . Something I’ve prayed about and wept about and been sick at heart about . . . The BUT GOD moment I’ve been longing for . . . I pray for forgiveness when I feel the weight of ??envy?? (I don’t know how to name that feeling) when I hear others expressing their “readiness” and excitement about our soon departure. Perhaps they have an assurance that there will not be an empty seat at their family table at the wedding feast? I WANT to go home!!! But I get sick thinking about my adult children possibly missing the rapture raft! The thought of anyone I love being left to face the horror to come just makes me sick! Oh how I long to know that I know that they have come to BELIEVE! How does one truly “let go” of those whom our Father has placed in our lives and given us to raise up in the faith? How DOES one just let them go? Somehow the weight of responsibility is so heavy on my heart.

Oh Father, please, let us see our loved ones saved before the trumpet sounds! I DO remember Lot’s wife. And I’m afraid that I would turn and watch for my children to come running. I WANT to let go of the fear and sense of dread I’ve been battling for so long. I WANT to trust in your perfect answer in your perfect time, Father . I KNOW you can bring them to an authentic, saving knowledge of Jesus! I pray you will. Today wouldn’t be too soon, Lord!! In Jesus’ name! For your glory!! Amen

14 Likes

Based on John 3:20 and 3:21 if your children are not evil in their heart they will be saved because at some point they will be drawn to the light (Jesus).

John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
John 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
John 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

While we Christian are responsible to share the Gospel, we are not responsible for who is and who is not saved. ALL yes ALL who are not evil in their heart will be saved, as they will come to the light (Jesus).

I am sure some will not agree, but then what is Jesus saying in John 3:20 and 3:21?

8 Likes

Thank you for this word of encouragement and comfort. I needed them today.

You’ve reminded me of the verse from 1 John 4 which I also hold unto in hope. Perhaps the best thing I can do is continue to pray and talk with the Lord about these verses in His Word. Then I need to remind myself that God knew them first and loves them best. Some days I find it harder than other days, especially as we continue to race toward the rapture. Oh, my mother’s heart seems to be longing for confirmation that all will be well. Thank you again for your message. It helps!

12 Likes

Thank you goodboy i had never read john 3 20/21 that way. How truly beautiful.
My favourite for family members is to pray 1 john 5 v14 to 16
“This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything in accordance with his will he hears us. And if we know he hears us- whatever we ask - we know that we have what we asked of him. If anyone sees his brother commit a sin that does not lead to death, he should prY and God will hive him life”

10 Likes

Another encouraging reminder. Thank you, Margaret!

7 Likes

And then there’s this . . .

5 Likes

Wow goodboy! I never noticed this before. This is encouraging to me.

4 Likes

Brenda thank you, this is so beautiful

3 Likes

UPCOMING
Now playing

Bible Prophecy Update, The Final Lap - Sunday, June 23rd,

I like the title!

6 Likes

Well I have been saved for over 42 years and God (the Holy Spirit) only showed me that last year. Maybe that is because of how close we are to the Rapture!!!

10 Likes

Ooo got to be careful Youtube does not strike JD channel as he mentioned vaccine word twice…for today.

Naomi Wolf does not get it that helel ( Lucifer ) was behind whole plandemic.

Finish strong!

4 Likes

Who Will Be Saved?

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

John 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

John 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

John 3:18 states that the ONLY path to salvation is belief in (and acceptance of) Jesus Christ.

John 3:20 and 3:21 states that one that doeth evil rejects the light (Jesus Christ), but he that doeth truth comes to the light (Jesus Christ).

So it kind of works out such that all relatively good people will be saved, by their choice. Not because of their good works, but because they will be drawn to the light (Jesus Christ). Conversely all truly evil people will not be saved, by their choice. Not because of the evil they do, but because they will reject the light (Jesus Christ).

When John 3:20 says “one that doeth” evil, “that doeth” is the Greek word “prasso” which means “to practice, that is to perform repeatedly or habitually”. Think of it this way, before you were saved did you always intend to do that which is evil? Most times didn’t you intend to do what is good? Well a truly evil person that John is referring to only intends to do what is evil.

prassō (G4238)

A primary verb; to “practise”, that is, perform repeatedly or habitually (thus differing from G4160, which properly refers to a single act); by implication to execute, accomplish, etc.; specifically to collect (dues), fare (personally): - commit, deeds, do, exact, keep, require, use arts.

Here is an example that may help to understand the difference between the “one that doeth evil” and “he that doeth truth” in John 3:20 and 3:21.

Frank and John both need a job. There are two different job openings requiring many workers and paying the same amount with the same benefits. One job is at a concentration camp torturing and killing innocent Jews. The other is at a homeless shelter feeding and housing the poor and needy.

Frank takes the job at the concentration camp. John takes the job at the homeless shelter. So which one of these doeth evil and which one doeth truth? Their choice shows what is in their hearts. While John does not always do good, that is what he is drawn to. While Frank may not always do evil, that is what he is drawn to.

Do you think my example of what Frank chose is far fetched? Well we have a perfect example of that with the concentration camps in Germany when Hitler was in power.

Yes, there are people that are just that evil!

Goodboy :pray:

You may also want to read something else I posted.

3 Likes

This is troubling.

You must be born again.

Please don’t read something in the scripture that isn’t there and give people false hope.

Repent and believe and be saved. That’s it.

May all our family members choose Jesus today.

6 Likes

Yes I totally agree that you must be born again!!! :+1: :+1: :+1:
One must believe in and accept Jesus as their Savior!!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

My only point is that those who are not evil in their heart will come to the light and accept Jesus as their Savior at some point in their life.

What I stated is not my opinion, but what Jesus says below.

If you disagree don’t take that up with me as that is what the Bible says.

4 Likes

The Jehovah’s Witnesses are much worse than I thought, as they lie or one could say are deceitful to their members.

I just read something on their web site called “Is It Proper to Worship Jesus”.

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/g20000408/Is-It-Proper-to-Worship-Jesus/

In this article they state that when Jesus was worshiped it was not the same as the worship of God. They used Satan’s old trick of telling some truth mixed with a lie.

Here is the truth…
The Greek word for worship is "proskuneō"as the JW’s correctly stated.

proskuneō” (meaning to kiss, like a dog licking his master’s hand); to fawn or crouch to, that is, (literally or figuratively) prostrate oneself in homage (do reverence to, adore): - worship.

One of it’s meaning as you can see for yourself is kiss the hand and the JW’s claim that is what was meant when that word was used when worshiping Jesus.

Here is the lie…
They have implied that a different Greek word was used when God Almighty was worshiped. That is not true, as that same Greek word for worship is used throughout the New Testament. They know that most JW’s will not bother to find out what Greek word was used when God Almighty was worshiped, hence they will fall for the lie.

The point is only the followers of the JW’s are actually deceived, but the leaders are internationally lying to the followers.

3 Likes

I am not sure I agree with what you are saying. As much as I might want to believe that all kind and good people eventually get saved , I don’t see that in scripture. As
for “Frank” an evil doer, well we all know one evil doer, the thief on the cross. He was saved. My Father served in prison ministry and saw many hardened criminals come to trust Jesus as their savior. Each person makes a choice.

Forgive me if I am misunderstanding what you are saying. I think it is good
to discuss salvation.

Peggy

4 Likes