June 6, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

https://pandemic.solari.com/

Just another resource if anyone is being unlawfully coerced to take this experimental and untested jab at work or school.

It places the onus and liability back on the shoulders of the illegal “mandator”. Once you have your certified mail receipt for having notified them, your part is done. No sane coersive school, doc, or employer will accept responsibility for this poison’s effects on you – so whether they sign or not, you are covered, and they are liable, being duly notified. If nothing else…delay and evade the covid cult till Maranatha Day. Wise as a serpent, harmless as a dove.

2 Likes

@Tony
Have no fear my brother. Children below the age of accountability even in the womb get a free ticket. This does not relive a parent from bringing them up in the adnomination of the Lord as soon as they can understand.
The age of accountability differs from child to child depending on their ability to learn and their maturity level.

The injections at this point do not modify a person so they become non-human or a hybrid. But that is a distinct possibility during the 7-year tribulation, but we will not be here.
Personally I believe the mark of the beast will do just that and change people into hybrids, making them non-redeemable.

The time of the Rapture is on us now, there will not be years, possibly not even months.
Be of good cheer Tony, Maranatha
Agape,
Ken

1 Like

I listened to this, and found that he did speak a lot of truth. After mentioning however that Adam Weishaupt was jesuit trained in Cannon law, he then veered away (as most of the FM reprovings and documentaries do) from all mention of the true puppet masters at the helm of such divergent tentacles as the mafia, FMs, cia, all alphabet agencies, Knights Templar, the NAR movement, ecumenicism, etc, etc. etc .

Of course, at the very top of that evil cabal is the devil himself, but right below him is the “monolithic conspiracy” that JFK spoke of days before “they” took him out. That hit was not “ordered” by the mafia, it was only carried out by them.

The puppetmaster specializes in creating controlled opposition to lead people astray in their quest to find out the truth of who is really behind the evil going on. An example would be any “truther” who speaks against Israel or harps on so called zionism is usually controlled opposition. The puppetmaster has waged war against Israel and the Lord Jesus since time began. It is a huge proponent of the pharmaceutical industry, and UN, has nearly unlimited funds to pay for the controlled opposition “truthers” and media, since the Rothchilds are the banking arm of the Vatican itself. It is so crafty, they even speak out against FMs in their religion and claim they oppose such. It is just a deceptive deflection. They know full well that their top coadjutors, who are all jesuit trained, are also all high level FMs, male and female.

The bible says “Of many books, there are no end” and the same could now be said for countless rabbit trails the devil has set up to deflect and distract people away from the only truth and the only salvation and hope there is in this world: the Way, the Truth, and the Life of Jesus Christ, the Word of God.

Trying to spare you the time I wasted going down the serpents rabbit trails, though I understand how jarring it can be finding out about the FMs, it really does change how you see the world from then on. At this late hour in world history though, I rather view it as the tree of the knowledge of good and evil…it’s bitter fruit.
Longing more for home and the tree of Life these days.
Maranatha,

jmho.

4 Likes

@Brenda

Perhaps we have misunderstood the words of our Lord all along. Could the woe be because their children are suddenly snatched away?
Just thinking outside the box / out loud
There is time however for women to conceive after the Rapture prior to the 3.5 year mark, and in all probability this is what the Lord meant.
But think about pregnant women or women with children below the age of accountability who are not saved having their children snatched away at the Rapture. That would be devastating.
Agape,
Ken

1 Like

Even if the media is film or radio do not add or remove anything from God’s word. There is a stern warning in Revelation. I completely agree !!! Especially pertinent in today’s way of being informed. It may even cause people to discredit the bible and think that other forms of information are correctly interpreting the word when in reality it is a skewed and inaccurate representation.

The only thing biblical I watch are sermons and hermaneutics etc. The only thing biblical I will listen to is an audio bible.

3 Likes

That verse, if I am not mistaken is given to the jews living in Israel at the moment of the abomination of desolation. Woe great sorrow or distress (often used hyperbolically).

It was a warning about those escaping the antichrist. Who do you think are the slowest and the most vulnerable when you are running for your life ? The antichrist would love to get his hands on mothers with babies or pregnant women, as terrifying as what I am going to say, it makes sense, he can get two birds with one stone.

Satan has a particular hatred for God’s chosen people especially His people’s children. He would complete what he tried to do through Herod and Hitler. Why is he doing this: no more Jews, and Jesus, according to Satan, cannot fulfill what was prophesied. He is trying to ruin the completeness of God’s plan.

4 Likes

Wow. Thanks for sharing all of that Gigi.

Well I never got the sense of reformers from you. Nor to think whatever your background to be impure. I really appreciate you background. And it is somewhat hopeful to know there are some saved in your somewhat more recent one.

But I see what has happened over the years. I have seen the church cozy up to crazy. I have seen the church ultra fickle and end timesy. I have seen friends of mine go against conservative church concepts because of how ashamed they became over a church choosing a man (or/and his ideology) in office over a more proper focus on God and the body of Christ. I mean in some sense, it makes sense that the church would be far more comfortable with a Biden than a Trump–when we consider what the other extreme of TDS looks like. Biden is the devil we know.

But I am grateful to hear more about your story and appreciate your sharing it. I can appreciate how your more recent exposure to NAR has not weighed perhaps too heavily upon your political views or orientations. But as for me, wow, I can only imagine what things would look like had I been exposed to a Trump worshipping cult. I’d been through enough with the whole reformation movement. I know you have a much stronger background than for your brief exposure to be your compass. But in my world, a woman at my church was very much against Trump worship and this was at an extremely reformed deep theology church. She certainly got a lot of push back…but never from me. To me it made a lot of sense why the turn off. Plus I was already rather over the whole reformed movement motif.

I think I have always sensed a deeper connection to Christ about you. But yeah, if anything…i am sure my takes can be a bit much even for a conservative pro Trump church to take. Much less a bit frustrating from our varying backgrounds to gel exactly. But if anything Gigi…i’m the outlier. I’m coming from anyone’s left field. I do take that into consideration. And again…thank you for your wonderful testimony. I am blessed.

2 Likes

Our Father who art in heaven,

Hallowed be Thy name.

Thy kingdom come.

Thy will be done.

On earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses,

as we forgive those,

who tresspass against us.

And lead us not into temptation,

but deliver us from evil.

For Thine is the kingdom and the power

and the glory forever and ever. Amen.

Matthew 6:9-13

For some reason as yet unknown, I’ve not heard a church or ministry say this comforting prayer that Jesus gave us, and I’ve always wondered why that is. Would welcome others input on why this may be. God Bless you, and
Maranatha

5 Likes

Some believe that this is an example of how to pray and not THE prayer we have to pray. It is the structure of how conscious prayer should be formed. I personally think it can be used both ways.

The first for new believers and secondly for the more mature prayer warriors.

2 Likes

Yes I’d like to hear that too. Good question Wren. I used to be involved with AA many years ago. And we said the prayer every time we met. But most of them were not believers. I did go to a reformed church that occasionally would say it. But then i’d also hear, “Thank you God that we are not like other men…” kind of prayers there too…lol. So not sure what to make of all of that. But if anyone has some feedback for Wren…i’d love to hear as well. Blessings.

1 Like

Matthew 23:39 39For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say , ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD.’"

I guess that gives him something to do.

1 Like

I hope you are right! I never thought of this before. I dearly hope there no children present in this awful coming day.

The Egyptian-Masonic-Satanic Connection

He’s just one of MANY that I have listened to. I have also done a lot of reading. You’re right, he didn’t mention EVERYTHING as you said, but others do. There were a couple of things that he said that conflicted with other information I’ve read, but overall I feel like he gives a great introduction into it. I really think he was trying to just wake people up. I had actually posted (because someone had requested it) a list of books and articles that they could read to get information and also some videos, but I can’t find the post. I posted this as an additional source. Like you said, there’s so much more information.

1 Like

For me, once I understood the Illuminati and Freemason connection, everything became so much clearer to me. I also understood the Bible and the war between and evil and good so much better. It was tangible. It confirms scripture and shows how true it is. It also is preparing me for what is coming. We are in end times. It’s not going away. It’s going to be really really hard. I hope that this draws people closer to scripture and the Lord. I also have been able to use this information when talking to people who still think in terms of “right and left” or “democrats vs republicans”.

2 Likes
3 Likes

we already see the making of the coming mark- now it looks like the making of the coming image- rapture should be soon- pray that everyone starts to believe in Jesus today.

3 Likes

I have thought that about the short hairs, too, but in my case, I can’t be sure that it is all new hair. I have too many of those caught-in-the-bushes moments, myself!:rofl:

1 Like
  • Just because I believe this, doesn’t make it true *
    BIBLE TRUE ONLY !
4 Likes

I don’t have a great answer either other than many modern churches/Christian’s have moved away from anything traditional. I grew up in a church that sang the old hymns and though didn’t recite the Lord’s prayer ritualistically, obviously taught it enough that I learned it.

I heard Francis Chan talk in an interview a few months ago about how much of his prayer life these days is focused on saying this prayer of Jesus. Couldn’t find it, but came across this article while searching.

Quote:
The Pope first signalled his support for the change in 2017 – despite some opposition.

“A father does not lead into temptation, a father helps you to get up immediately,” he said at the time.

"It is not a good translation because it speaks of a God who induces temptation.”

“The one who leads you into temptation is Satan,” he added. “That’s Satan’s role.”

My First thought was Jesus being led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. While the devil did the specific tempting, the Spirit of God led Jesus, His own Son, into a tempting situation. So I do not see any need to change the Bible. Wonder what the Pope will change next…

4 Likes