June 6, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I am curious…how do you know of Charlotte? It is a small world and such…

God is amazing!

2 Likes

Oh I do wish I knew her personally. She is an amazing and courageous woman --like you are–wow! What a journey you have been on, my hats off to you! You marched right in to a veritable belly of the beast. I learned about Charlotte years ago when I was researching home education, and the other greats like Holt, Gatto, Norman Dodd, etc. Christian unschooling, etc. I listened to a number of her interviews and talks. The work she did during the Reagan years when this awful stuff they are doing now was first being deployed. I can so empathize with your outrage over the educational system, and what they have done to it.

You may have heard of a site called “Wrench in the Gears” with Allison —, oh her last name escapes me, but a friend told me of her site, and she too like Charlotte, brilliant researcher , who found out the dark agenda with data mining of students, and the techno end of it. She explains it so much better on her blog.

I cannot tell you the truth bells that were going off as I read your post above. Firstly I’m so sorry you have faced that litany --and the threats, OMGoodness. these anti-truth folk are ruthless and stop at nothing to silence those who expose their dark agendas. I have totally faced similar, but in a different arena and context. But poor Charlotte and her son. I don’t know if you read of their saga, but her son, who is a Marine–they tried to take him out to silence them both. They fought a valient battle to get the truth of what happened out, but as you know, the whole system now is rigged and overrun by corruption. She does some interviews on the Rense show, but due to his stance on Israel, I’ve kind of not listened to that show for a long time.

Charlotte had also mentioned the way this nafarious set messed with she and Sam’s her son’s websites. I think her site was called the “Deliberate dumbing Down of America” When you mentioned your computer issues and the hacking, oh my heavens. It is a common theme. Hoping you obtain a vpn, stay safe, and I totally understand the need for “anon” will never ask a name. I get it, been there done that, only anon is best way to go. I just thought of Peggy Hall in Calif. who I think is also doing some similar work in helping parents to home educate. Wow, I applaud you both. It is such a wonderful alternative to what “they” have done to education in this country. God bless you, dear sister, and yes God is absolutely amazing! He is about to set this all strait in ways we can hardly imagine. PTL!

5 Likes

Praying for you dear Qtip, that the Lord guide you in writing this book and send his mighty warrior angels in Psalm 91 and 76 to protect and watch over you and yours, to bring you peace, strength, comfort, and assurance in these days. The Lord is coming very soon, and He will be dealing with those minions of darkness. When the monsters who are aiming at these innocent children, if they do not stop and turn to the Lord, they are about to face their worse nightmare on earth during the tribulation. God Bless, in Jesus name. and Maranatha! :sparkling_heart: :pray: :pray: :pray:
ps. please feel free to pm me anytime

5 Likes

My sister (a nurse) took the shot. She had a severe reaction - fever, horrid migraine, but the scariest part was that she had full on rigors throughout her body - convulsions of all her muscles that lasted a day. She even texted me, saying that she’s leaving the patio door open in case she has to call for an ambulance. Thanks to the Lord the body rigors stopped. I was beside myself with worry. After the rigors stopped, and the fever stopped, migraine stopped, we talked on the phone. She said she had no regrets at all, and that she still thinks everyone should get the shot! I wonder if this is part of not wanting to believe that this could be harmful, And saying that others should have it - that it was “worth it “. I just was speechless.

I do think that people become willing to encourage others to take it, because it makes their experience more “valid” or something along those lines. I pray hard for my sister - for many reasons.

10 Likes

Wren, thankyou! I appreciate your prayers. I noticed Charlotte is still fighting but she is getting up there in age. A lot will be lost when she passes on but I think people have caught on. She wrote books herself. If people read these posts they too can look up her webpages.

As for me, I was getting tired and found myself giving it to God more and more. It was getting harder to stand up and fight because I wasn’t emotionally all there. I soon found out I was diagnosed with colon cancer and thyroid cancer. I laugh about it now and tell my husband that a satellite was directed at me and they got me, they finally got me. :rofl:

There are a lot of parents, grandparents and great grandparents that are still out there fighting but I have another battle. It is all good and I trust God more than ever. I have found a place on this forum and posting to wonderful people.

It is people like you, that will continue to spread the truth not just about education but about God. God is the only TRUTH!

The scriptures clearly talk about teaching but it does not say… give your kids to the government to teach.

You have an amazing heart and I pray that God continues to bless you! You have the same invite, anytime

8 Likes

I will be praying for your sister and for you. Watching loved ones go threw this is not easy. I will pray that God gives you a peace.

3 Likes

Oh my dear sister in Christ I am so very sorry. :cry: My heart goes out to you. The verse that came to my mind is “The battle belongs to the Lord,” He will fight for you, He will move mountains. Praying for your healing and peace, rest and strength in these days. Isaiah 40:31 They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary. We fly soon. Keep looking up, dear sister in Christ. Hugs and :heart:

So agree with all you say here. And thank you so much for your kind words. I am floored and humbled by your courage and faith in this difficult journey you have faced–and continue to face. I’m really thankful to have seen your post today and chatted here with you. God truly is amazing in how he works all things to the good.
I would love to pm sometime, thank you for the invite. God Bless you dear Qtip.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Otherwise, would be too much coming & going. If there is only 1 rapture then it will be 3.5 yrs into the last 7 yrs. “Onward Christian Soldiers.” As such, we who believe the gospel must prepare for real kinetic battle because the enemy desires to kill us & our posterity.

3 Likes

Could it be a blessing in disguise? I had always wondered about after the rapture of the church, which would include all babies and very young children and the pre-born babies right out of the womb, how God would deal with babies being conceived and born during the tribulation. I think the sterility could be the answer to that. That those left behind would not be able to get pregnant, therefore no babies born into what will be the most horrifying period of all time. Just my opinion, but I think it is all part of the plan.

6 Likes

Wow. What a fascinating way to look at that. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is at the mid-point of Tribulation

Matthew 24:19

“And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!”

Matthew 24:20

“But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

6 Likes

It appears to me and others the two witness come down at or around the time the pre-trib Rapture takes up the body and to replace us as the witness’s upon the earth then soon after we see the 144,000 come to Christ.

Shalom

5 Likes

Yeah I’d have to say no matter how we slice the use of prophecy…those verses imply the tribulation period. I thought of those verses too but thought they might be overshadowing the 70AD temple destruction. However here, they are clearly not. One good thing we can conclude…at least those rampant effects of the vax won’t be so globally reaching. Amen :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They’ll be able to get pregnant, the Millennium will be filled with human kids who will make a choice before they reach 100 years of age.
In fact, the whole millennium will have billions of people in it. That’s how Satan has enough army to fight at Armageddon.

3 Likes

Love it. Yes, and I pray you have a blessed week now–here we go again right?? LOL

AMEN.

Just looked this person up. Wow. Awesome. And she has the credentials too. However, I would say as someone who only subbed in the public schools, and well, attended public school…it’s definitely true, and this person having the “inside track” just seals it for me. Hence, why I will (and always have intended to) home school my son.

Yes, that is very frustrating. It’s the theme of the year, for sure!

I’m not surprised at all–the fact they just allowed them to mask kids and shut down schools proves it!

Wow.

5 Likes

Perhaps the 144,000 are the fruits of the 2 witnesses’ witnessing. Rev 11: 2-3 says mid-point of last 7 yrs; either that or it’s the end of 2nd half of 7 yrs which does not make sense to me (I can be pretty senseless.)

2 Likes

I am in agreement with others that the 144k and the two witness’s are to preach to bring in the tribulations saints.

I believe according to the Gospel of Paul to the Gentiles we will not be here during the 7 year tribulation period.

Maranatha

9 Likes

Can you imagine? lol. Some Jews in Jerusalem see on the news two guys turning water to blood, causing real diseases, and setting people on fire.

Daniel: “Adam, did you see those two guys on tv causing a ruckus all over the place?”

Adam: “Why yes Daniel. That’s a new tv series right?”

Daniel: “I think its real. I don’t think its fake news.”

Adam: “Lol, Daniel, comon…how can that be real?”

Dun…dun…dun…dun…DUN!!! :scream:

Wow…

1 Like

John Q. Adams in response to “Can we win this thing ?” said,
“DUTY IS OURS–RESULTS ARE GOD’S.”

Christians, especially, must awaken, arise & defend the Constitution & get off our haunches in expectation of escape. That’s not faith; that’s throwing in the towel to the dr’s words: “You have cancer.” Faith would say, “Now, more than ever, it’s time to start living.”