March 14, 2024: Ezekiel 47-48 -- The Lord Is There

:bible2: Ezekiel 47-48 – The Lord Is There

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1:talks about why it is and how it is that if and when “the Lord is there” that I will “care” and also want to be “there” where the Lord is, then concludes with the celebration of the Communion Table.

Watch on JDFarag.org
JD_SevenYear_cover

Or watch here on youtube

:mag_right: More recent services can be watched here!

14 Likes

Praise God! The Lord was there and is here right now, todaywith us.

Years I spent in vanity and pride
Caring not my Lord was crucified
Knowing not it was for ;Me’ HE died
At Calvary

5 Likes

@moderators

Hi guys,
Hope all is well in your worlds. Question: Where are the sermons from this past Sunday? I see they’re up on YT, but not here…… Thanks.

Love you guys!
gr

2 Likes

I heard the sermon after the update from the CCK site

2 Likes

5 Likes

Dear @GR,

Services now published:

Apologies to you and all brethren for the delay; have been suffering some physical issues and would appreciate your prayers for recovery.

All self-inflicted problems ofc; as Jacob (and all else) often learn the hard(est) way, when you wrestle with the Lord sommit gonna get knocked out!

25 Now when He saw that He did not prevail against him, He touched the socket of his hip; and the socket of Jacob’s hip was out of joint as He wrestled with him.

Gen 32

In Christ

7 Likes

"prayers for recovery” :white_check_mark: Jeremiah 17:14

For you:

14 Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed;
save me and I will be saved,
for you are the one I praise.

6 Likes

I don’t know how you hurt yourself with all that armor on, but oh well. I will pray for a speedy recovery and for the remembrance not to do it again…lol. Seriously though, sorry you were suffering, brother.

4 Likes

That’s a good one @Flamingogirl49563 :grin:
I wish I would have thought of that :thinking:. Ironically I was actually just thinking about all the hats that he has worn over the years. @jasonacts177 I hope you didn’t conk your noggin and damage that wonderful brain of yours that never fails to charm us with your wit. Whatever your actual condition, you’ll know that it will be lifted up. I can say without a shred of exaggeration that there are several here who love to pray for others. It’s something you can count on :wink:

5 Likes

Yes, amen Tony. Prayer is always my preferred course of action. I tend to talk to the Lord constantly and I wonder if He would like me to be silent for a while…lol. If you are reading this @jasonacts177, prayer is on the way :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Please join us in prayer from Jerusalem.

https://www.youtube.com/live/IOWhJYfD5Ew?si=R-6DKoIi69zgOUc0

3 Likes

Prayers going up @GR!

God Bless and protect all of Israel, especially the hostages and their families. God bless all believers around the world and multiple prayers daily for the lost in this world who have a very short time left to accept Jesus Christ before the rapture happens and they are then faced with the wrath of God. God Bless and have mercy on us all. In the name Jesus I pray, Amen!

Joe

2 Likes

Morning Susan,

I saw the sermons live. They are up on YT. But I haven’t seen them on this site. That’s what I was asking about. Just checked now and they are finally up!

:heart:gr

1 Like