March 24, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update – Do They Know Something We Don’t?

I read some of the Expose article on cancer… some very useful information. Thanks Dennis.

1 Like

I am looking forward to this day, I long to be with the LORD face to face, I cannot wait to see Him and all of you! Maranatha!

Until then, my heart will go on singing about my LORD Jesus every single day!

16 Likes

Jesus flipped tables (i love Him so much) but i’m very grateful i won’t be here when He flips the entire world :latin_cross::trumpet:

14 Likes

Isn’t There Some Misunderstanding?

By Oswald Chambers

“Let us go to Judea again.” The disciples said to Him, “…are You going there again?” —John 11:7-8

Just because I don’t understand what Jesus Christ says, I have no right to determine that He must be mistaken in what He says. That is a dangerous view, and it is never right to think that my obedience to God’s directive will bring dishonor to Jesus.

The only thing that will bring dishonor is not obeying Him.

To put my view of His honor ahead of what He is plainly guiding me to do is never right, even though it may come from a real desire to prevent Him from being put to an open shame.

I know when the instructions have come from God because of their quiet persistence.

But when I begin to weigh the pros and cons, and doubt and debate enter into my mind, I am bringing in an element that is not of God.

This will only result in my concluding that His instructions to me were not right.

Many of us are faithful to our ideas about Jesus Christ, but how many of us are faithful to Jesus Himself?

Faithfulness to Jesus means that I must step out even when and where I can’t see anything see Matthew 14:29.

”And He said, “Come!” And Peter got out of the boat, and walked on the water and came toward Jesus.“

But faithfulness to my own ideas means that I first clear the way mentally.

Faith, however, is not intellectual understanding; faith is a deliberate commitment to the Person of Jesus Christ, even when I can’t see the way ahead.

Are you debating whether you should take a step of faith in Jesus, or whether you should wait until you can clearly see how to do what He has asked?

Simply obey Him with unrestrained joy.

When He tells you something and you begin to debate, it is because you have a misunderstanding of what honors Him and what doesn’t.

Are you faithful to Jesus, or faithful to your ideas about Him?

Are you faithful to what He says, or are you trying to compromise His words with thoughts that never came from Him?

John 2:5
”His mother told the servants, “Whatever he tells you, do it.”“

by Oswald Chambers

Real faith in the LORD is quite the adventure!

God bless!

7 Likes

Keep praying… it is the best thing all of us CAN do for pastor JD in this situation. The LORD can take care of it all.

”…The prayer of a righteous person has great effectiveness.“
‭‭James‬ ‭5‬:‭16‬

Blessings to all!

8 Likes

Following info gave me chicken skin!

This >> there is 239 in G2379, September 23.
(my birthday) and G0239 means Alleluiah :slight_smile:

I would say, poor red heifer but it’s a glory for God, right :interrobang:

4 Likes

Its all about Jesus and what He has done for us. Praise His Holy Name!

1 Like

I did the maths too the other day! Thanks for sharing! :pray:

1 Like

God loves you SOMUCH❣️

10 Likes

your post gives me some solace when it comes to the horrifying understanding of not being able to hide really.

3 Likes

29 March 2024

Today is Good Friday here.

FYI: Billy Crone’s final Freemasonary Part 10 exposed its influence on The Chosen movie series.

10 Likes

Amen Kina, What a great reminder of what Jesus did for us. It is humbling.
Thank you for sharing what a blessing.

3 Likes

545ef14a65c9c62c1130ad4c1b1626f9

7 Likes

I will add a third scenario which will be a sure thing, and that is weather. We know all kinds of destruction will be going on during this time and that will be a saving grace for those who have turned to Christ. Drones have to have good weather for the most part and get confused in clouds or fog. Most definitely they cannot successfully fly in rain, snow and thunder. But forget about the extreme heat, hail, and falling stars. They are a goner in that situation.

4 Likes

Just think about the “It” in that verse. What do you think it means? I know it is amazing when I think about the "IT ".

4 Likes

3 Likes

Dear sis, I would like to lovingly say that this sacrifice is not really a good thing. I look at it as a sign that they are still rejecting Jesus as their Messiah when they do this. Can you show me in scripture where God is requiring them to continue with blood sacrifices when He has already offered up the most perfect and ONLY sacrifice for the forgiveness of sins? If there is one, I would like to know and understand what all the attention of the red cow is all about. I don’t mean to correct you, but it seems to be a waste of time. Just receive your true Messiah and you won’t need to be doing this, right?

3 Likes

Oh, amen Anca. You bless me every time you sing an old hymn. Until the day my eyes behold that city; until the day God calls me home. Praise God.

3 Likes

He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on Him, and by His wounds we are healed.

7 Likes

So many strange things unfolding now. Stay prayerful. Nothing is as it seems. And things will get stranger as we move closer to the end of this age as we know it.

11 Likes