March 24, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update – Do They Know Something We Don’t?

:heart: x 5 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please don’t go into the “we are not under the old law.”

The Jewish wedding particulars are an illustration of the relationship that we have with our Groom, Jesus. The more you know about it from beginning to end, the richer the understanding becomes.

As the Spirit had recorded in Luke and John, we find the traditional seder meal used by Jesus to explain to His Jewish apostles what was about to be and its significance.
Luke 22:14-20 YLT
14 "And when the hour come, he reclined (at meat), and the twelve apostles with him,

15 and he said unto them, `With desire I did desire to eat this passover with you before my suffering,

16 for I say to you, that no more may I eat of it till it may be fulfilled in the reign of God.’

17 And having taken a cup, having given thanks, he said, `Take this and divide to yourselves,

18 for I say to you that I may not drink of the produce of the vine TILL the reign of God may come.’

19 And having taken bread, having given thanks, he brake and gave to them, saying, `This is my body, that for you is being given, this do ye – to remembrance of me.’

20 In like manner, also, the cup after the supping, saying, `This cup [is] the new covenant in my blood, that for you is being poured forth."

I always assumed that Jesus drank from the cup (cups) of wine until I read it in Young’s Literal Translation. You read it, please. It reads to me that while Jesus ATE the food, He did not Drink the wine. He said that He will wait until the reign of God. The Bride / Groom feast.

I found this video today of the seder meal explained. If you don’t already know about the significance of the third cup of wine, then this, I hope, will be a blessing to you. Verse 20 will become crystal clear.

Christ in the Passover: The Four Cups of the Passover Seder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc5SxQ-qTwY

I am soo not techy.
Blessings

1 Like

Thank you for your prayers… i am very appreciative of your caring hearts. :yellow_heart:
FB_IMG_1711526940680

19 Likes

No idea, but I was thinking early in the vid that he looks tired. Not tired like “today” tired, but Tired. Looks like he’s going through some stuff. We need to honor him & pray for him.

2 Likes

“But he was pierced for our transgressions;
he was crushed for our iniquities;
upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace,
and with his wounds we are healed.”
(Isaiah 53:5)

“But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
(Romans 5:8)

“Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us—for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who is hanged on a tree”—so that in Christ Jesus the blessing of Abraham might come to the Gentiles, so that we might receive the promised Spirit through faith.”
(Galatians 3:13-14)

“For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.”
(2 Corinthians 5:21)

“For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.”
(1 John 3:8)

“I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.”
(Galatians 2:20)

Hallelujah Thank you Jesus❣️

10 Likes

Congratulations Tony … I mean Pappy. :grinning:
You say in a week you will know if the baby is a girl or boy. I am guessing that you will be hoarding in to get a clear view of the ultrasound. I have prayed for your daughter, child, son-in-law, and family.
A child is a wonderful blessing of God’s. Right now, God is knitting together this little one with everything they will need. A tiny bundle of purity’s best.

(Tongue in cheek) The name is the nature. I would have renamed my two children as Hope of Sleep or Cries Little. :grin:

Blessings

7 Likes

I’m so touched by your prayers. I mean that sincerely. Thank you!

Love your funny about Hope of sleep :grin:. I’ll share that with our daughter. Lol.

Maranatha :smiley:

5 Likes

8 Likes

I wonder if in the rapture all children under the age of consent go too?

2 Likes

:slight_smile: Happy Resurection Sunday JDF :slight_smile:

13 Likes

14 Likes

AMEN to that Jack. I forget for a second or two what is really going on in the world, but I soon get a cold slap upside the head and my mind is clear again…lol. There is so much action and reaction from the churches anymore and if you can get away and clear the cobwebs, you realize, again, Who is in charge.

Thank you for that reminder. Keep saying it loud and clear. We all need this gentle reminder and stern warning, again!!

5 Likes

He is risen, indeed!!

11 Likes

I wonder why the Lord didn’t just smash that big stone to smithereens!! I was thinking that today as I saw another photo of the tomb and that big ugly old rock that kept my savior locked in (NOT)!

3 Likes

Yes that is where I stand. I am excited with enough reservation to know I might go in the first wave if I don’t live long enough to make it to the Rapture. But I am good to wait for the big fish to take the bait and suprise the daylights out of me with a bent rod and a screaming drag. Murphy has always been my close friend so I am use to such surprises.

1 Like

Yep and He does not always tell us the detail to every plan. If He did we would surely mess it up. Best we remain ignorant on some points. Too many cooks spoil the broth as the saying goes.

2 Likes

While waiting for BPU, another movie vividly displaying Christian Nationalism:

Praying for Armageddon: Evangelicals, the US and the Middle East

Episode 1 of a doomsday political thriller about evangelical Christian influence on US foreign policy in the Middle East.

The first episode of Praying for Armageddon goes inside the evangelical Christian movement to explore its influence on US democracy and foreign policy.

Preparing for the “end times”, a grassroots pastor gathers an army of veterans in the heartland of the United States, and megachurch ministers provide spiritual advice to politicians in the nation’s capital.

Episode 2 of a doomsday political thriller about the brutal consequences of evangelical Christian influence on US foreign policy in the Middle East.

The second episode of Praying for Armageddon examines the dangerous consequences of the fusion between evangelical Christians and US politics.

A documentary film by Tonje Hessen Schei.

------------------------------------

My observations/comments: The Al-Jazeera news network screened these series in Youtube already. The documentary mentioned CUFI organization headed by John Hagee.

John Hagee, the founder and chairman of Christians United for Israel (CUFI), has been a controversial figure in some circles due to his teachings and statements. Some critics have pointed out what they perceive as false teachings or controversial beliefs associated with Hagee and CUFI. Here are some points that have been raised:

• Christian Zionism: Hagee’s strong advocacy for Israel and the political ideology of Christian Zionism has been criticized by some theologians and Christian leaders who argue that it prioritizes geopolitical agendas over Christian values of justice and peace.
  • End Times Theology: Hagee has been known for his specific interpretations of biblical prophecy, particularly concerning the end times. Critics argue that his interpretations are overly sensationalized and may lead to fearmongering or a distorted understanding of biblical teachings.
  • Dual Covenant Theology: Hagee has been accused of promoting a form of dual covenant theology, which suggests that Jews can be saved through the Mosaic Covenant without accepting Jesus as the Messiah. This view is controversial within mainstream Christian theology, which typically emphasizes salvation through Jesus Christ alone.
  • Controversial Statements: Hagee has made various controversial statements over the years, including remarks about the role of Jews in bringing about the Holocaust and attributing natural disasters to God’s judgment. Critics argue that such statements are inflammatory and insensitive.
  • Prosperity Gospel: While not as central to his teachings as some other prosperity preachers, Hagee has been accused of promoting elements of the prosperity gospel, which emphasizes material wealth and success as signs of God’s favor. Critics argue that this can lead to a shallow or materialistic interpretation of Christianity.
1 Like

Because Jesus went up, not out. :grin:

4 Likes

Love the prophetic parallel here!
And interesting how the eclipse is happening around the time when many gentile believers around the world are celebrating Jesus’s resurrection!
We must watch and be ready at ALL times.
He rolled the stone away.

(copied)

6 Likes

Carole that would be a wonderful question to ask God when you get to sit down face to face with him. :blush:

1 Like