March 24, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update – Do They Know Something We Don’t?

Hi there! Thank you for your response! Yes, thank the Lord he still is alive! He doesn’t have any noticable medical problems so far. It’s like waiting for the other shoe to drop. Have a blessed day!

2 Likes

I really appreciate the correction. It is very interesting to learn that from what you shared, the intention is for the “solution” to be a regular thing. :thinking:

We have not been in a situation where we needed a transfusion, but even if the LORD allows us to get there, He CAN protect us from things that are beyond our control.

God bless you, and your wife :pray:

3 Likes

Here’s today’s succint update from Haaretz:

I remember clearly how Uturn mentioned a couple of times that it will be neither Israel, nor Hamas who will administer Gaza after the war is over:

3 Likes

While Japan has been on board with the jab from the start, they have showed a consierable lot more caution. I think it was the Pfizer version that they shut down early on. Now if you entered the country with a Pfizer shot that was ok, they just weren’t accepting it for use in Japan. In the end though they are still developing their own version of mRNA vaccinations so it is not all that different.

I did not mean it as a correction like it was a bad thing. I was just providing a more accurate information since my wife is Japanese and spends most of the year in Japan. I was just fortunate to have her home at this time to check on it. She is my source for news from the Japanese side which is still closer to old style news of present the facts and let people decided for themselves. Sadly though that is changing even now. Even the Japan I first encountered some 30 years after the end of WWII was considerably different than the one before WWII. Since I was there in the lat 70s and early 80s the change has continued with massive amounts of westernization being accepted and assimilated into the native culture. What is the old saying? The only constant is change.

2 Likes

I am merely speculating here… it could very well be that their own version will be quite benign/unharmful compared to the previous ones, and thus get the people to not object to the technology being in their bodies. :thinking:

I have taken zero offense just for the record :slight_smile: But I understand what you mean; correction is one of those words that scares some of us at times. I am OLD school, and I LOVE strong and CLEAR words, and that is only because of the culture I was brought up in — Eastern Europe Communist Regime Brutal Culture. Seriously!
But rest assured, almost 35 years after the so called Revolution that overturned the Communist Regime, people here are being VERY successfully Westernized.

And the Western culture has both: good and bad parts in it. It’s quite an advantage to have this experience of both cultures.
It may seem like a coincidence to us and you know how some people love to say: “There are NO coincidences”?
Well, recently I have changed my mind on that, I believe there are plenty of coincidences, BUT:
“There are NO coincidences that the LORD cannot use for the good of those who love Him” (Romans 8:28). I truly believe God CAN use any coincidence in our lives to bring us closer to Him.

5 Likes

That is a very definite possibility as the country as a whole transitions to the time of Tribulation. Even people from Japan see them moving to globalism in many avenues of the current government, economics, and general cultural changes. Pretty sure when the Tribulation kicks in with the revealing of the beast, Japan will be more than willing to accept who ever that person is as a world leader. It is just the way they are as a people.

4 Likes

On a side note about things we may not know but we do or at least it gets leaked out from time to time.

So I saw the below video and watched it through carefully. First thing that came to mind as they described the AI kind of swarm behavior where many act as one like we sometimes see in large flocks of small birds moving in crazy ways that it looks more like a blob than thousand of small birds is that I see the application of this technology being heavily used in the Tribulation times of Daniel’s last seven years. I also noted this technology first rolled out in 2013 some 11 years ago so this is not new by any stretch of the imagination.

So hear me out. The Rapture happens. Some people as scripture tells us will eventually refuse the MOB and as such will lose their lives because of it. I am guessing some starve and some get sick from malnutrition but the greatest number are likely to lose their heads literally for refusing.

Ok I am an outdoor hunting type person. I understand movement in nature under cover of forest and remaining unseen. It is what you have to do to be a successful hunter. So even with all the skills and abilities I have learned over my long life, I know that I cannot hide from this kind of technology on my own. God can hide me but I can’t.

Now this is where I start to imagine the extent of what can be added to this concept of swarm drones. Not only can they attach cameras, but also FLIR capabilities to read body heat signatures as well as infrared night vision capabilities. Unless I am deep in a cave or some old abandoned mine any one of three of those vision capabilities will find me out. All three together will make it absolutely sure I cannot hide for any length of time.

That leaves two possibilities, one is do nothing and get caught or try and defend by shooting at or some how disrupting the visual capabilities. Too many to shoot at as this demonstration made the claim I think of some 300 micro drones and they have self defense movement capabilities. On top of that no one of them is the central control mechanism for the swarm. Lose one or a few or even half and the rest still function just fine. On top of that any defensive attempt also marks my location so that I am dead of I do and dead if I don’t. Decentralized control is not easy to defeat.

My point is much of what we are starting to understand in detail of Tribulation time events is being developed and deployed even now, like the social credit score in China, the mechanism by which we see how the MOB will be employed and so on.

Such things were unheard of at the time Israel became a nation and even for some decades after. But as time moves forward we are seeing advances that boggle the mind in capabilities. All of this is point to just how close we are to Jesus coming for us. Never in human history has such technology existed to fulfill the many details of what will happen per prophetic scripture that we now see. Each day brings new news of new advances. How many more will we see before we are gone is hard to say but know well that with each one we do see the return of Jesus for His bride is all that much closer.

9 Likes

I am in the same boat, except it is with my mother and battling with sibling who is encouraging it. :broken_heart: I’ve screamed a long time ago, now it is praying, crying, and screaming at the same time. #noonelistenstome

6 Likes

28 March 2024

Yesterday I read speculations + conspiracy theories on the Baltimore Bridge falling down. While news distract us, something afoot is happening:

-------------------

1 Like

Google JD Farag exorcism. It’s on tik tok. Not sure if it’s been edited and I don’t want to spread disinformation but it seems credible.

1 Like

I noticed among Gen Z’ers love tik tok a lot. A lot of video sharing based on tik tok.

I read that recent USA bill contains extras not reported by press. That ban extends beyond tik tok like disinformation and misinformation by other media mediums.

1 Like

I am at loss of words here… bros and sisters. The news on this disruption gets even more “press time”.

The boy who cried wolf today published this: For disclosure purposes

I commit this to the LORD Jesus Christ on this issue, He will use this for His glory. Amen.

11 Likes

No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their righteousness is from Me,“ Says the LORD. (Isaiah 54:17 NKJV)

9 Likes

I saw some of the uncut video extra maybe 10 seconds was a verbal attack for what I can tell for 10 seconds, maybe some mentally ill or other. Praying for the Lady and Jd is a good idea.

5 Likes

I read some of the Expose article on cancer… some very useful information. Thanks Dennis.

1 Like

I am looking forward to this day, I long to be with the LORD face to face, I cannot wait to see Him and all of you! Maranatha!

Until then, my heart will go on singing about my LORD Jesus every single day!

16 Likes

Jesus flipped tables (i love Him so much) but i’m very grateful i won’t be here when He flips the entire world :latin_cross::trumpet:

14 Likes

Isn’t There Some Misunderstanding?

By Oswald Chambers

“Let us go to Judea again.” The disciples said to Him, “…are You going there again?” —John 11:7-8

Just because I don’t understand what Jesus Christ says, I have no right to determine that He must be mistaken in what He says. That is a dangerous view, and it is never right to think that my obedience to God’s directive will bring dishonor to Jesus.

The only thing that will bring dishonor is not obeying Him.

To put my view of His honor ahead of what He is plainly guiding me to do is never right, even though it may come from a real desire to prevent Him from being put to an open shame.

I know when the instructions have come from God because of their quiet persistence.

But when I begin to weigh the pros and cons, and doubt and debate enter into my mind, I am bringing in an element that is not of God.

This will only result in my concluding that His instructions to me were not right.

Many of us are faithful to our ideas about Jesus Christ, but how many of us are faithful to Jesus Himself?

Faithfulness to Jesus means that I must step out even when and where I can’t see anything see Matthew 14:29.

”And He said, “Come!” And Peter got out of the boat, and walked on the water and came toward Jesus.“

But faithfulness to my own ideas means that I first clear the way mentally.

Faith, however, is not intellectual understanding; faith is a deliberate commitment to the Person of Jesus Christ, even when I can’t see the way ahead.

Are you debating whether you should take a step of faith in Jesus, or whether you should wait until you can clearly see how to do what He has asked?

Simply obey Him with unrestrained joy.

When He tells you something and you begin to debate, it is because you have a misunderstanding of what honors Him and what doesn’t.

Are you faithful to Jesus, or faithful to your ideas about Him?

Are you faithful to what He says, or are you trying to compromise His words with thoughts that never came from Him?

John 2:5
”His mother told the servants, “Whatever he tells you, do it.”“

by Oswald Chambers

Real faith in the LORD is quite the adventure!

God bless!

7 Likes

Keep praying… it is the best thing all of us CAN do for pastor JD in this situation. The LORD can take care of it all.

”…The prayer of a righteous person has great effectiveness.“
‭‭James‬ ‭5‬:‭16‬

Blessings to all!

8 Likes

Following info gave me chicken skin!

This >> there is 239 in G2379, September 23.
(my birthday) and G0239 means Alleluiah :slight_smile:

I would say, poor red heifer but it’s a glory for God, right :interrobang:

4 Likes