March 5, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Waiting For the Other Shoe to Drop

I know what you mean when you say about thinking people who you thought were friends taking advantage of you and the challenges of people with disabilities. I too have a learning disability and the school’s I went to just didn’t want to be bothered because they didn’t have the time to put into one on one with me. God does protect and has helped me learn despite the world.
I never would have guessed that you had any disability at all until the day this forum said it was going to make changes and something you said prompted me in prayer to our Lord for you and He revealed you were hearing impaired and it all made sense to me what you had posted.
Since coming to the forum I have read your posts as others cleaning out the wisdom God has given you and have found much from them.

Just want to say you may have struggles in the natural world but you have no hearing impairment or learning disability in the Spiritual for it is not with the natural eyes or ears that we see or hear our Lord and Savior. I suspect you are younger then I but you are very wise beyond your earthly years. Keep listening to our Lord and I will see you in the clouds.

13 Likes

Very wise words, Loretta.

5 Likes

Thank you, Carole Anne. You are mine as well.
It will be so wonderful when we all meet together with our Lord and all of our fumblings and bumblings will be gone! We’ll experience true fellowship with Him and each other.

8 Likes

Bold prophecy update by Tom Hughes

8 Likes

I didn’t expect such vibrant discussion!

Sounds like @anon74937514 @Bluebonnet et Al. hit this on the head.

Yes, I agree, it’s not permanent. I think I mentioned that somewhere.

There are consequences and like I said following the AC is probably gonna have more of those.

And no idea for sure how it will play out, but God is good and faithful… that’s all the “wisdom” on this I can claim.

Good discussion.

2 Likes

Gonna check it. Ty for sharing!

Edit:

@anon74937514 yes, very bold and awesome update!

2 Likes

@anon28331375

Apples and oranges, my friend. We are (in my opinion) not talking about the same thing.

God is good. I believe God. The Bible is His true word. Amen.

1 Like

Gods promises do not always depend on Israel’s choices

Well that’s a pretty interesting thought but not for me to talk for God but His scriptures seem to say other wise. maybe you didn’t understand the Hosea & Gomer (prophets & prostitute marriage) story as a parallel’s of Israel and God marriage?

Those original people that generation is dead we are speaking to the ones to come later to be restored. The generation we see now has its own time to walk with the Lord this generation of the end days has their own time to choose…

I believe its much more deeper than you are looking, the image has more details.

1st As far as I know never has their not been a remnant for God to work with and He has always had a Jewish and Christian remnant also.

Yes, And His promises are true and He will finish what he started. He would not make promises if they would not be kept.

All Israel Shall Be Saved
Romans 11
25I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you will not be conceited: A hardening in part has come to Israel, until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. 26And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: “The Deliverer will come from Zion; He will remove godlessness from Jacob. 27And this is My covenant with them when I take away their sins.”…

I take this literal if to look at it any other way is replacement theology isn’t it?

Sister are you blessed by God? If so have you kept all of His commands are we any different from the Remnant of Israel?

Shalom

1 Like

Revelation 2:28
and I will give him the morning star.

Yeshua Jesus was Crowned King before He left earth by the gentile rulers over Israel and all Israel experienced it. It appears the Kings of Israel were traditionally crowned on Passover!

Another proof sign of the King in the City of the Great King.

As I looked out meditating on these things I wondered, how wonderful if Resurrection Sunday Sunrise was a bit of a spectacle this year.

Sure would be nice to meet that Morning Star just before the Sun Rises!

Shalom

3 Likes

Actually, I believe you have now pointed us to the truth of scripture, sister… Abba Blessed us by bruising them, I suggest we are in their debt and should keep praying for The Peace of Jerusalem.

Romans 11
The Ingrafting of the Gentiles
…22Take notice, therefore, of the kindness and severity of God: severity to those who fell, but kindness to you, if you continue in His kindness. Otherwise you also will be cut off. 23And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24For if you were cut from a wild olive tree, and contrary to nature were grafted into one that is cultivated, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!…

His Mercy Endures Forever Don’t Count Our Brothers and Sisters Out

The Glory of the New Covenant
…15And even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts. 16But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. 17Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.…

Shabbat Shalom

2 Likes

Bless you,

My original point was that the word apostasia actually correlates with “divorcement” in Jer 3:8. The word is used similarly (I’m not a great scholar it just is correlated on Blue Letter Bible)

My question/speculation was: is that verse in 2 Thess 2:3 about the rebellion of the Jews i.e. about those that will choose to follow Satan (AC; man that comes in his own name) rather than Jesus?

Currently, I think some minor details are different about the timeline of the end times; kinda like brother @TCC has a different view as well , but I won’t elaborate because I don’t want to cause issues, so if anyone wants to know what I think they can PM me.

I’m not dogmatic about it, but the more I study I just see the end time events a bit differently.

I do think the rapture is most likely next.

As far as brothers and sisters…

Jesus says His brothers and sisters are those in Christ.

Only God knows who exactly will ultimately be saved and who will perish. So I’m not talking about that. Heaven forbid I even try.

Future belief of anyone is so out of my ability to know. Jesus said many will perish (wide gate). That is all I know about that.

Many will be saved also…but FEW compared to the many. That’s what the Bible says and I leave it at that my dear brother.

As far as understanding the passage of 2th 2:3 (in context I promise; to the best of my ability)

I have read/listened to much opinions on it.

And looked at the scriptures. I just came to a different conclusion than this wonderful ministry of JDs and many dear brothers and sisters here as well.

I look forward to the day we will be with God and see one another, with no argument, no pain etc. :pray::raised_hands:

3 Likes

From what I understand its a hot button because there is a lot associated with replacement theology. I am not sure from reading your posts if that is what you hold (I’m not but have spoken to many with this view if you are near or with it). If you care to share, I don’t mind a PM. But honored to have you among the different viewers club in any event…yo…muhahaha. I would say Israel was divorced by God:

Hebrews 8:9
Romans 11:9
Acts 28:27
Roman 9:22

My understanding of the future look of Israel (aside from the prophecy about them in the latter days [Ezekiel 36-39]) is maybe most helpful where God left them off kind of thing I’m thinking…
Romans 11:11-24

11 I say then, they did not stumble so as to fall, did they? [g]Far from it! But by their wrongdoing salvation has come to the Gentiles, to make them jealous. 12 Now if their wrongdoing proves to be riches for the world, and their failure, riches for the Gentiles, how much more will their [h]fulfillment be! 13 But I am speaking to you who are Gentiles. Therefore insofar as I am an apostle of Gentiles, I magnify my ministry 14 if somehow I may move my [i]own people to jealousy and save some of them. 15 For if their rejection proves to be the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? 16 If the first piece of dough is holy, the lump is also; and if the root is holy, the branches are as well.

17 But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive, were grafted in among them and became partaker with them of the [j]rich root of the olive tree, 18 do not be arrogant toward the branches; but if you are arrogant, remember that it is not you who supports the root, but the root supports you. 19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” 20 Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith. Do not be conceited, but fear; 21 for if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you, either. 22 See then the kindness and severity of God: to those who fell, severity, but to you, God’s kindness, if you continue in His kindness; for otherwise you too will be cut off. 23 And they also, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in; for God is able to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut off from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these who are the natural branches be grafted into their own olive tree?

. . . . .

I just jumped in freestyle for fun. But this might be something more about like something I became really fascinated in and have to yet do so much more homework on. Will Israel in the trib be the body of
Christ? Were the apostles the body of Christ? Was Paul? We think we know the answer. But we know the church is the body of Christ. I just find it fascinating because for 30 years…like I never had that question. Love it when that happens. But if it has “anything” to do with that or even if not…this is a great article you might like.

In fact that is an incredible resource in general. I have not found anything heretical on that site and they get into some pretty awesome topics.

Well not wanting to create controversy. Just hoping to be helpful. And I think its awesome, always have, that you have a heart in looking at things differently and have ventured to even express. I’m kind of like a junkie version of that…so its nice too to have the more tame and grounded version of that in the family-- not so much like a wild dog chasing a car approach such as myself. Great to be in the body of Christ with you dear sister. Hope any of this is of blessing. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Rightly Dividing the Word and Who is talking to Who and when are they talking about. Yep, not as simple as making a cake is it?

Actually you know you are wanting to create controversy that’s how you insert its not a Freudian slip or yes maybe it is?
I must say I couldn’t have described you better myself. Lol

Sorry to good to pass!

2 Likes

But of course. My pleasure. :slight_smile: Please keep in mind the contrast or greater context…at least as in how I would understand this car-chasing phenomenon exists, moves, breathe, and have its being. If it were about mere trolling because I’m bored and just want to be right, yeah that would be the wrong use of car chasing. But I have mentioned over the months a concern of getting not too locked onto a soapbox and be open enough (not to stumble and be airhead stupid to just take in everything) to trust God (with genuine uncertainty) and consider other potentials. Even though I have my soap box, I do challenge my own narrative and even put it up for critique by this forum (Trump as AC, Q as China op etc). One reason this largely won’t happen on a forum like this (but I would say we have quite a lovely family of honest approaches on our forum for the most part) is that the leading ideology and eschatological hermeneutic from the pulpit is not open to be considered. I believe if Pastor JD believes he is wrong he will admit it. I believe him to be a God-honoring God-fearing man. But if a pastor, to me, is too rigid to think that any other possible notion of how escatology plays out other than the one they triple down does…that is a recipe for making awareness a one-way street. Thus the dog chasing cars onto other streets for motif for contrast and dimension. Not to menace. Not to troll…just because the first condition exists (and mght actually be accurate–God knows) and by the grace of God might be good to augment with nuance from time to time. If that makes sense…blessings.

1 Like

I believe many of us have seen a lot before we ever got here. We stayed because we saw a lot that was in keeping with what we already new from scripture and experience with those that saw things otherwise and how that played out…

You are one I would say.

Well considering he has made that clear on many occasions I would agree. But with me the thing is rarely do I disagree with him most of the time I find him agreeing to what I already see to be true in the deception.

Even though he finds and reveals new stuff to me, it seems to mainly support what I have been seeing for a very long time. When I left the kingdom now crowd my eyes were open much wider and less susceptible to the dreams of grandeur many these folks & leaders hold on to.

Well maybe you are going by your history and failing leaders I get that been there and done that got the tee shirt. No one has this stuff all down not JD nor did Daniel or anyone outside of Christ that is.

But I believe JD has been and is being given understanding for such a time as this. If not I would move on and not bring it up to cause or create any dissention. Why because of what I believe or understand could be wrong and I do not want to be standing in the way of Gods workings in another…

To me the Ships Bell JD is Ringing Loudly on is still sounding true so I keep standing close to this Shepherd of Christ. After all all I have to do is see who does not stand with him anymore and that confirms even more everyday.

My Friend, you have not been given nor are you responsible for what is coming His (JD) way good or bad in the Lord. If I was a betting man and I used to be I would still put my money on JD being in line on most all that he has been presenting to the Body of Christ for such a time as this.

So sure you can believe the way you understand but because you trouble the waters nicely does not mean you do not mean to trouble the waters.

Not saying sometimes the water don’t need to be stirred up to make it lively again but its not by accident either.

Shalom

1 Like

1st paragraph – possible :slight_smile:

2nd paragraph – I believe he is right about quite a lot. I honestly try to be respectful and honoring of him and our saints here. But just being real. If there were other forums with this level of love and care and community along with a pastor so passionate about end times and not “way off,” maybe I would go to another. But there is not one.

3ed Paragraph – My view is more from a missionary standpoint. I would view those that differ with Pastor JD (that are not like outright NAR or something) as opportunities to sharpen a concern for how others that think beyond my own convictions might benefit too or to be understood because of supernatural genuine care for them. Not to weaken my conviction and compromise. But because my convictions are pretty solid, having no fear of them being challenged, and having a greater hope in the love toward those who are even in opposition (love your enemies and do good to those who persecute you…is still in effect today…they did not go awall because its end times)…I would not permit myself the either/or us against them (what I would see as a worldly construct) to move me in how to live within the body dynamic. Especially in the lateness of the hour. I think we can be as radical in love as we can in the possession of our own convictions. And being in that tension I believe provides an opportunity for growth and maturity in the practicing of the fruits of the spirit by which His end time desires through us would be far more powerful (chainsaw-like) than drawing lines all over a wildly infected line blurred church as it is. I see “side taking” as retro and using a hand saw versus operating in the deeper transforming supernatural dynamic of His spirit. So yeah we kind of differ I reckon in how we are looking at these things.

Pastor JD speaks his heart. Amen. I agree with that example. Being real. If it stirs waters on purpose or not…God is sovereign. But like I said…i desire that way in respect, love and care. Imperfect and hungry to grow in maturity in Him this way (being able to share our true hearts, wanting to respectfully work through all of that…and hopefully share in the fellowship He has provided for us to walk in). I don’t see strong disagreement as adversarial. I see it walking in love. Done hopefully respectfully, which takes more heart a) just walk away, b) work through it. Convictions can be in either. But heart matters too. Where the heart is. Blessings.

1 Like

I do believe that is true, but still its hard to clear muddy waters is all I am saying.

Shalom

2 Likes

Yeah i agree lol

1 Like

Lol muhahaha. And I don’t think replacement theology is real. The Bible says what it says. The new covenant is for everyone, Jew and Gentile. The Bible is so clear on these things, even I understand it. Praise God.

People who like to make something in the Bible an “idea” tend to argue too much.

I can see how the Jews will have a special place, but many were “cut off” etc. Because THEY moved, not God.

Also, Noah was NOT A JEW. Abraham was technically the first Jew if I’m understanding correctly.

From the beginning God promised to save all of us. Jesus revealed that so clearly. He made a promise with Noah…and we can all trace ourselves back to Noah. It was his family that entered the ark. And we all came from Adam and Eve anyway…

All have a choice to be of common use or noble use.

Jews have a special place, the apple of God’s eye, but they are not allowed to do whatever they want, God is just and does not show favoritism. Equal with different roles and callings/responsibilities!

Out of the vineyard we will receive equal pay.

Only the pharisees thought they were special and righteous.

God is generous. We are all dirty filthy rags before Him.

We owe the Jewish nation so much for bearing responsibility, and they were set apart. For the purpose of everyone being blessed.

But not all were worthy! Read the parables. So clear.

Who beat and killed God’s prophets and servants?

Who were not worthy to attend the wedding banquet?

These are not my words. These are the words of Jesus. I let God judge who is worthy/saved…etc. So it doesn’t really matter what I say, but what the Word of God says…so yeah.

But clearly God planned from the beginning to save all. And it’s a choice.

Choose blessing.

@TCC I will check out the body of Christ thing. Peter’s ministry/belief in the truth of Christ was the rock of the Church. And I think the apostles do write about being one with Christ…so I’m not sure I agree they were not part of the body. Jesus had a prayer also about being one…and they wrote about being parts of the Body too…I thought.

Edited/corrected/clarified Peter’s role in building the church. I don’t believe in a papacy/pope. Only Jesus.

1 Like

So many questions for that article.

What does the writer do with John 17, Ephesians 4, Romans 7, and Matthew 11:11?

I am not against the idea of the 12 being something different, but how are they not part of the Body? There is only ONE WAY to the father.

So…what am I missing.

Also arguing who is greatest…Jesus was clear about that! How is being “least” a problem…

The whole article reminded me of the disciples arguing about who was the “greatest” and we know what Jesus said about that.

To put it simply…who cares? God is in control…we are all saved. Praise God!!!

No need to decide who is greater, etc.

Maybe this idea of little flock… replacement…what have you, is for the more intellectually inclined.

I’m meaning inclined. Words all together and WHO is God?

I only ask, Lord let me in! He can sort out gifts and crowns when we get there, I don’t even judge myself. (I believe Paul said something similar)

Anyway thank you for sharing Teren.

I think it did help me understand where others may be coming from…but I respectfully decline any notion that I need to decide who gets what, or fits in where… isn’t that God’s territory?

I’m speaking of future events… like what happens in the future…I do not know!

I will stand on God’s promises that are clear for me. Salvation! Through Christ. Yay!

How he is dividing His kingdom is up to God. And how he delivers His Justice is up to Him too.

Full disclosure: I haven’t studied this…so read as a humble first draft.

4 Likes