March 5, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Waiting For the Other Shoe to Drop

Tyndale Bible:

Wycliffe Bible:

Myles Coverdale Bible:

Great/Cranmer Bible

KJV 2016 Edition ( A surprise)

6 Likes

Heres a look at the masked globalist talk.

9 Likes

Boy, I felt like it was the 70’s again and I was in high school. Good song, good words, totally far out music…lol! This is a surprise from you my little song bird. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

YES AMEN! @K7

18 Likes

7 March 2023

Bonus video: Please pay attention how she escaped deception:

------------------

------------------

6 Likes

I have a question. We have been hearing about ‘peace and security’ off and on for years but that too seems like a future event right before destruction.

Any speculation on what this peace and security event might be?

Or am I wrong about a specific event happening?- before what I assume is the rapture that causes/starts the destruction.

Thanks

3 Likes

@Bluebonnet interesting, isn’t it? Absolutely revealing.

3 Likes

Amen sister Stacey! You have been a great encouragement to me! Jesus bless you!

2 Likes

Thanks brother :blush: you have been encouraging me as well! Jesus bless you Keegs!

2 Likes

My guess is:

1. The revealing of AC from first seal opened by Jesus

2. The Dan 9:27 AC covenant with Israel

3. (Dan 8:25) And also through his understanding, he shall cause deceit to succeed in his hand. And he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many. He also shall stand up against the Ruler of rulers. But he shall be broken without a hand.

3 Likes

:joy: guess I was drawn in by that 70’s feel, too! First heard that song awhile back while driving in my truck and found myself singing along (loudly); hand up (one firmly grasping the wheel, of course) and dancing as best I could in my seat. I def need all of the encouraging songs I can find these days!

3 Likes

Two sides of the same coin, huh? I have to say that it breaks my heart to be witness to the downfall. It has had this effect, too, though . . . Keeps a certain song in my heart . . . And that’s a GOOD thing!

6 Likes

what a blessing that was for me tonight to hear this. I am of Scottish descent. I so enjoy the Gaelic sound of the music. Thankyou for sharing this.

5 Likes

8 March 2023

-----------------

This lecture is for Point 1: Deal of the Century

@Gigi and @anon74937514 will be happy to hear this:

-----------------

6 Likes

Thanks Dennis!
For some reason I’ve thought that the destruction that would come would be bc of the rapture, so I was looking for a ‘peace and security’ event to take place prior to the rapture.
But I see what you’re saying. Thank you!

2 Likes

Could it mean both? In that whilepart of the church is “falling away” from truth as the popular view has certainly been recently; at the same time, another part, us, are looking up waiting for the “departure”? He is still imminent, and in the season of His return.

5 Likes

Some people do think it does mean both.
There are a few problems with that though, in my opinion.

First of all, it doesn’t go with the context. Both books of Thess. were talking about the rapture.
Secondly, any type of Apostasy was not mentioned until written later in Paul’s ministry. There was Apostasy even in Paul’s time already.
How could anyone know WHICH Apostasy the verse was talking about. How can we know that the Apostasy we are seeing today is the ‘right’ Apostasy.

Paul is saying that the 'falling away/ apostasy/ departing must come first before the man of sin is revealed.
Paul reminds them that when we was with them, he told them of these things, meaning he told them what was restraining the man of sin.
How could a falling away or an Apostasy happening have anything to do with restraining the man of sin?

2Th 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2Th 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

In this instance I am talking about the Context, Context, Context of 2 Thess.
Taking the whole Bible together, we will definitely have a great falling away or Apostasy in the last days which we are already in. So in a sense, they can both be happening but 2 Thess. is talking about departing or the rapture.

Anyway, these are just my thoughts.

13 Likes

I’m thinking of a portion from the book by Lewis Sperry Chafer and John Walvoord called Major Bible Themes. Chapter 12 talks about Jesus coming FOR His saints and WITH His saints as 2 different events. I know this is a bit off topic,but the point I want to make has to do with looking at CONTEXT, as Dallas points out. They say that if you look at the context and understand Scripture LITERALLY instead of allegorically, then the event of the Rapture makes perfect sense.
We simply cannot be here when the antichrist is revealed.
This book is VERY encouraging :clap:.

9 Likes

Thank you. It does seem to me that it’s becoming more clear from the context that apostasia most likely means departure.

Is it becoming more clear because we are so close or because we want to know the truth. What if all pastors desired to search out Bible prophecy in these last days. Wow!

9 Likes

This concept of uniting the major world religions is unfortunately seen as a good thing to “ bring people together “ by most because they are either biblically illiterate to it’s significance or they can’t understand why “ coexist “ is such a bad thing in a world of so much divisiveness.

I believe this covid diversion was at least part of their purpose and also a trial run for compliance as we head towards the global government to be eventually headed by the AC.

It’s the “ squirrel “ distraction technique so people are focused on something other than what are actually very concerning issues.

7 Likes