May 16 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

We all belong to Christ, just that some people haven’t heard yet, :heart:

I’ve read your post and this is my response: You seem to be attempting to warn Christians with a pre-trib rapture orientation that they are unprepared for impending suffering, that they love the rapture more than they love Jesus, and that they are merely escapists.

I think you are making some false assumptions based on faulty logic here. Just because Christians believe that the rapture will occur before the great tribulation does not infer that Christians are lying on the beach, waiting to escape suffering without bothering to prepare for difficult times ahead.

If you read the posts of many in this forum, you will see evidence of people preparing for difficult times, people who are well aware of the times we live in, and people of faith who believe that Jesus will be with them through all their trials and tribulations.

1 Thessalonians 5:9 For God has not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.

Perhaps it helps you to feel more secure in your faith if you choose to believe that the rapture will happen during or after the great tribulation.

I would like to encourage you to encourage your brothers and sisters in Christ instead of calling them escapists who love the rapture more than Jesus. I encourage you to read more posts, to not only get to know what the Christians in this forum believe, but to learn why they believe what they do. Also, I would encourage you to listen to pastor JD’s prophecy sermons. They are enlightening.

Lastly, could you please quote scriptures that inform your thinking.

18 Likes

Thank you for your kindness, but to Him be all the glory.

3 Likes

… and that’s why it will be on the forehead…ahhh for others, “the vaxxed” so they know who to target… it will be “vaccine virtue” like people on you tube making films virtue signalling films of them having the vax and how brave they were!. I couldn’t get my head round why the forehead,I bet the people ask for it…so they can spot the filthy unvaxed sssss

4 Likes
1 Like

So, I have run through some of the comments related to this invite, from RoseLilly and from JoshuaYeshua. I take it this is about “Escapism” and objection to the Pre-Tribulational Rapture.

This is a discussion I usually find fruitless and also usually ends up being a (2 Timothy 2:23) situation. It’s not a battle I would pick, nor did I pick it, and I just don’t have the time or the desire to engage in it. And as you accurately point out, we have the updated Code of Conduct to consider here also.

I am going to respectfully decline this invitation, as I am settled in my belief of the Pre-Trib Rapture, and I doubt anything I say would change these members minds any more than their words would change mine. :slight_smile:

I also haven’t even had a chance to watch the BPU from last night yet either, and would not know how this would relate to that video at this point in this thread.

In His love! :heart:

16 Likes

Just means we are one day closer to seeing our lord jesus :slight_smile: and of course I am happy because I will get to see my ma and pa again and my son, even so come lord jesus! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yes…

Might check out Obadiah as well, Edom will be no more:

Obadiah 1:16

For as you drank on My holy mountain,
so all the nations will drink continually.

They will drink and gulp it down;
they will be as if they had never existed.

5 Likes

Yes! This is excellent (and super cute :relaxed:). @dlcv

1 Like

Found a really good unbiased report on the Israel hammas and Palestinians…

4 Likes

My thoughts too, regarding more players getting involved being a wake up call.
We know for some it is going to take drastic measures for their eyes to be opened.
Keep praying they are opened prior to rapture.

7 Likes

That’s probably the best answer on pre trib post trib I’ve seen… why would God, put the people who have asked forgiveness, try to walk on his path, and love him, through the punishment of tribulation… he is a loving, just, reasonable God.
I believe, love and worship him… that’s why I’m not making any plans to be here…

9 Likes

May the peace of God be with all today.
"For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” Matthew 18:20
If you have a moment, please watch:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CO8DhDcAoya/?igshid=4kxy2u7rnydf&fbclid=IwAR2MZpCgE6la8lQRvegOvVqR3XHLXbaXaZppltqLVdHmyU1Tfr8QgvEfIBE
Also, good news link:
https://awakeningincubator.com/news-feed/

2 Likes

Dont have Instagram :frowning:

1 Like

Why would the Bridegroom allow His Bride to go through the wrath of God if it was in His power to keep her from it? 1Thes 5:9

9 Likes

I posed this question because I am not seeing many who have made a connection or are even talking about it on other prophecy sites. I thought it would make an interesting discussion for here. I said elsewhere I wish there were more than 24 hours in a day for studying and reading. Could it be that this current war, and it is war, sees the demise of Damascus? Looking forward to JD’s sermon on Isaiah 17 and daily praying multiple times “Come quickly, Lord, come quickly.” How exciting to be living in these prophetic times.

9 Likes

it really jolts you awake.”

Sigh. I fear the majority of the church is asleep. Most pastors are not even addressing these end times. They forget that they are responsible to God to protect their flocks.

9 Likes

That’s a good thing. :smiley: :heart:

1 Like

I left my church recently because of this. we hadn’t been there long. I found it hard to say anything but I needed to. so I did text the pastor’s wife last night and got this response. it looks like they are still oblivious and we do plan on meeting with them:

"Hi. It is good to hear from you.
I honestly do not know what vaccine comment you are referring to. You would have to share more with me about what exactly was said and in what context. Marc and I have been careful to not share a public stand or opinion in church or anywhere giving advice to what people should do in regards to the vaccine. We are not medical doctors. And like the rest of our community and world we are all trying to weigh all the changing information and data being shared to decide what is best to do for ourselves and families in regards to the vaccine. Our personal stand and feeling about it is that it is a personal medical decision for each person to decide what is best for them in regards to receiving the vaccine or not based on their medical needs. We are not medical doctors and do not feel it is in our place to tell anyone what to do about it.

If you would like to know more about what Marc or our church feels about other current event topics or even more in regards to this particular statement you are referring to Marc would be happy to set up a time to talk in person with you and Tyler further about it, as text is a difficult way to clearly and accurately communicate. If you would like to chat with Marc and set up a meeting time his number is *******."

5 Likes

People keep mentioning places in the bible but I don’t have a clue what the modern name for them is, where can i find out? Also what does Maranatha mean?

2 Likes